India-Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

CLARIFY PLEASE

florence123 Senior Member
florence123
florence123

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Can someone plz explain is veera still in doubt abt baldev being innocent. If so his anger is right why shud baldev always be in da wrong it cud be ranvi's mistake y does she need so many ppl to explain things to.her first baggi den gunjan I understand she's lost her father figure but she shud know nd trt da man she loves I'm not able to understand her state of mind Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mehwishk13MaaneetDeewangi

sonmusk Goldie
sonmusk
sonmusk

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:38am | IP Logged
She's in shock. She has lost understanding power nw. She's nt doubting baldev,as she didn't listen to ranvi after meeting baldev. If she had doubted baldev then like past also she would have listened to ranvi and didn't met with baldev. What made her to marry baldev it will get clear on 30 or 1st jan only.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mehwishk13zainabawoonSam_15

Alyna098 Groupbie
Alyna098
Alyna098

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
She is in trauma that's the reason and she ish disturbed mentally coz of that

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mehwishk13

zainabawoon IF-Dazzler
zainabawoon
zainabawoon

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Veera trusts baldev and that is why she gets effected everytime when ranvi keeps saying that baldev killed nihal, even today when Bansuri called her manhoos and blamed her for all the bad things happening to  baldev ( honestly i have to agree with her, all the bad things that has happened to baldev happened only after he fell in love with her as a result of him loving her until then he was a happy shappy boyLOLOuch) any how when Bansuri said those things veera was hurt but the next moment when ranvi counter attacked bansuri blaming baldev calling him a killer and that he will testify against him veera was taken back, she did not agree with what he said and it did look like she wanted scream a big no. veera is just a confused mess now, she trusts baldev but she doesnt know what to do or how to act, she still hasnt recovered from the shock of it all and she is being strangled from all sides, is she to support her family who is grieving over nihal's death and her bro who wants to testify against the man she loves or is she to go against her bro and family and support the man she loves who is in jail accused of killing nihal with not to mention all evidences working against him or is she to grieve over the death of her father figure? She is really caught in the tides here and to think all this happened on the day she was supposed to get married to the one she loved with her fully ready in the bridal attire waiting for her dulha and his baraat with manydreams of post marital life and everything absolutely everything got shattered! Just imagine the stress, depression and mental trauma the girl is going, nobody in her shoes will be able to think clearly let alone make a decision in her state of mindOuch i can completely understand veera's pov right now but what is disappointing me is digangana's acting, her expressions are really not upto the mark and dont really convey all these strong emotions or veera's state of mind in a convincing way and its not impactful, if anyone is to make an analysis of veera's condition and situation solely based on digangana's acting and expressions they would not be make good analysis of her condition or situation at all, they will probably be confusedUnhappy

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mehwishk13sonmuskdivyasnTeriGalliyanSam_15MrDarcyfanMaaneetDeewangioveractor

sonmusk Goldie
sonmusk
sonmusk

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
@zaina i agree u with one thing.Its surprising for me di is most powerful in such department(emotional),why she's nt able to carry nw?
Sam_15 IF-Sizzlerz
Sam_15
Sam_15

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Well of course Veera trusts Baldev wholeheartedly or else she wouldn't have taken such a huge step against her Veerji and rest of the family and gotten married to Baldev as we know she would. At the moment she is simply in a shocked state of mind, unable to comprehend the latest turn of events and incidents, let alone reach a decision in the favour of Baldev. It's not a trivial thing to find out on the day of your wedding that ur father figure is killed and the one accused is ur groom whom you love beyond anything. Remember how elated and excited she was for her marriage? To find out on the wedding that the guy she has been dreaming of being married to for so long was now jailed on the charges of killing her father figure Ouch  it would render anyone's power to think. 

I think out of everyone her loss is biggest since for everyone else is mainly grieving for either Nihal or Baldev but here she is grieving for both. Both people held a very important place in her life and it would shattered her to lose either one of them. She doesn't need people reassuring her of Baldev's innocence since her heart already knows or why else she would have assured Baldev of her support in front of Ranvi when she went to meet him in jail? At the moment she is not fully capable to make any decision or take any action in support of Baldev esp. since she knows now her so-called beloved veerji is dead against Baldev. With her current state of mind this makes it harder for her take any decision. But first of all she needs some time to overcome her shock and I think the news about Baldev being beaten in jail will be the first jhatka which will wrench her out of her shocked and numb state and turn on her action mode Embarrassed

Edited by Sam_15 - 29 December 2014 at 1:14pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

florence123sonmuskzainabawoonMrDarcyfan

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:43am | IP Logged
I feel sorry for Veera coz she is in a terrible state. She wants to grieve for the man who was like a Father to her, and at the same time pine for the man who she was about to marry! Both are lost to her in a sense and she is in shock! On top of that, her brother wants to send her love to the gallows! So what is she supposed to feel right now? I really pity her!

But I do believe she does trust Baldev, coz she told him she will "never leave him" as she was walking away from the jail cell. She doesn't believe that Baldev killed Nihal! Ranvi WANTS to believe it, so he does. But both Gunjan and Veera don't believe it for a second!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonmuskzainabawoon

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top