Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Abhigya SS - Vulnerable - PART 7 UPDATED May1st Pg16 (Page 9)

ArVi-licious Goldie
ArVi-licious
ArVi-licious

Posted: 08 February 2015 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Loved d chapters.. Waiting for more

advena Senior Member
advena
advena

Posted: 09 February 2015 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Hello there Gorgeous!

Right, now I am just going to dive into this one - I've said this before (I think) and I'll say it again, love scenes are quite possibly the most difficult thing a writer can write. One has to ensure that they are balancing tastefulness, with abandon and yet at the same time ensuring that there is method to the encounter. A reason. 
This was beautifully scripted. Like really. The way you, had Abhi, go from the jealous, guy, to the guy who realizes there is more to this encounter than just sex, was so believable and so plausible, that I could see it happening - I could see him being that sweet first lover who wouldn't want her first kiss to end in tears, I could see Pragya giving in just this one time. 

I like how Abhi, despite being pretty low on the totem pole of righteousness, still feels used when he thinks he's a virginity-removal device. I like how Pragya assures him he's more than that. I was actually quite surprised that Abhi pushed her to say what she wanted - it was very, primal of him, I think I was even more surprised that Pragya did it. Gotta say, 30 year old Pragya has definitely changed!

As always, Much Love, 

- A

Edited by advena - 10 February 2015 at 9:11am
srilu_123 IF-Rockerz
srilu_123
srilu_123

Posted: 13 February 2015 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Fantastic
TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 13 February 2015 at 10:37am | IP Logged
wow ! excently written !!
putturani IF-Dazzler
putturani
putturani

Posted: 19 February 2015 at 5:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Diahh

Wow!! Rani amazing!! both are so vulnerable ATM! I loved how you wrote AbhiGya here! So impactful!!

Good job Rani!! Love love loved reading this!! Can't wait to see what happens when Pragya unites him! Update soon!!! 

Lots of love to you!! Heart

Thank you Diah!!Big smileBig smile

Originally posted by nilmi

Its too good...awesome...You should update soon...!!

Thank you Nilmi! Big smile

Originally posted by adventure_gurl

wow awesome, really hot

Thank you! Big smile
Originally posted by Nitya_Suresh

Wow.. Seriously the story is amazing.. Bang on.. Loved Pragya and Abhi's characters.. The changes are amazing.. And I am do happy to see her moving on.. :)
The kiss was beautifully written... Seriously I felt so good reading it..
Looking forward to the next part.. :)

Thank you Nitya!  Have tried to strike a balance between Pragya moving on and her still loving him. So glad you liked it. Big smile
Originally posted by ArVi-licious

Loved d chapters.. Waiting for more

Thank you Arvi!
Originally posted by srilu_123

Fantastic

Thank you!
Originally posted by harisha24

wow ! excently written !!
Thank you Harisha! Big smile
putturani IF-Dazzler
putturani
putturani

Posted: 19 February 2015 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by advena

Hello there Gorgeous!

Right, now I am just going to dive into this one - I've said this before (I think) and I'll say it again, love scenes are quite possibly the most difficult thing a writer can write. One has to ensure that they are balancing tastefulness, with abandon and yet at the same time ensuring that there is method to the encounter. A reason. 
This was beautifully scripted. Like really. The way you, had Abhi, go from the jealous, guy, to the guy who realizes there is more to this encounter than just sex, was so believable and so plausible, that I could see it happening - I could see him being that sweet first lover who wouldn't want her first kiss to end in tears, I could see Pragya giving in just this one time. 

I like how Abhi, despite being pretty low on the totem pole of righteousness, still feels used when he thinks he's a virginity-removal device. I like how Pragya assures him he's more than that. I was actually quite surprised that Abhi pushed her to say what she wanted - it was very, primal of him, I think I was even more surprised that Pragya did it. Gotta say, 30 year old Pragya has definitely changed!

As always, Much Love, 

- A

Hi Advena! I am so glad and relieved you liked the love scene. I was so nervous about writing it (just ask mina!) since it was my first Embarrassed And I'm so glad you could picture how things were going down because I did try to be as in-character as possible. 

Actually, I made Abhi push Pragya to say exactly what she wanted for a reason. I've always wanted to foreground consent in whatever I write, and (hopefully) write consent in a way that is sexy. Since there is and always has been such a power difference between Abhigya (in terms of money, sexual experience, emotional vulnerability etc.) I wanted to explicitly show her enthusiastic consent. 

Thank you for your thoughtful comment! And haha thank you for pointing out that exchange between Abhigya so I could give my feminist thought process. LOL

btw I love the term "totem-pole of righteousness". Have to find some way to put that into my real life conversations. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

advena

rafiki84 Senior Member
rafiki84
rafiki84

Posted: 19 February 2015 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Listen, Miss! Don't you ever stop writing this! 

This is too awesome! Clap
MarGan IF-Rockerz
MarGan
MarGan

Posted: 21 February 2015 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Very sensual yet emotional SSWink...Thank you for writing The SS.
Please update soon...Big smile

Go to top