Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Abhigya SS - Vulnerable - PART 7 UPDATED May1st Pg16 (Page 7)

putturani IF-Dazzler
putturani
putturani

Posted: 04 February 2015 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosal_awesome

I just started reading your SS and have loved the chapt this far Embarrassed do continue and please include me on your pm list!

Hi Rosal! So glad you liked it! Big smile

putturani IF-Dazzler
putturani
putturani

Posted: 04 February 2015 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Warning: There is mature content in this chapter.
Last time:

"...You should share your first kiss with someone who makes your heart fly, who makes you feel free, who makes your world colourful."

If you say so.

She kissed him.

----------------

Part 4 - Explosion

Her kiss was all lips and teeth and tongue, wildly grabbing whatever she could get. Her clumsy hands roamed his body with abandon. He fumbled too. He was used to kissing, not being kissed; used to possessing, not being possessed. But he was not used to belonging either, and now he felt as though he belonged - to her.

His arms twitched. He wanted to run his hands up her back to cup her face. It was overwhelming to only have controls of his lips. He was overcome by the pent up emotions flowing between them - remorse, longing and worst of all, hope. With every brush of her lips against his he could feel her torment.

Suddenly he felt hot tears cascade down his face. You did this to her. He ached to hold her, to protect her, but he only had his lips. He rained kisses on her face, trying to catch each droplet, but they were falling too fast. A kiss on her eyelid. I'm sorry. One on her left cheek. I'm sorry. Another on her nose. I'm sorry.

Pragya couldn't stop the tears from falling faster. To be kissed so reverently by the man whom she had put on a pedestal was too much for her emotions. What had she been thinking? He was supposed to be the vulnerable one yet one kiss had left her exposed to him, each tear a signal of what was still in her heart. And the worst part was that she didn't mind the tears as long as he kept kissing them away! She was so deep in her thoughts she scarcely noticed when he moved down from her face to nuzzle her neck. Yes. She tipped her head back, inviting him in.

"Oh!" She gasped as cool air hit her overheated skin. He tickled her neck with his breath until she was forced to giggle. And then he kissed her again, long and slow, tasting her tears and feeling her smile. "What are you doing?" She giggled as he blew a strand of hair off her neck.

"I didn't want your first kiss to end in tears."

Oh he was making it too easy for her to melt into him. He was finally giving her the same care that she had seen him give their families, the same care that had made her fall in love with him, the same care that was too dangerous to think about now. But he didn't let her think. All thoughts flew out of her mind as he started to pepper kisses down her throat.

"More."

He chuckled against her skin. "I can't do very much more than this right now Pragya."

His voice jerked her out of her trance. She stepped back and took a long look at him.

Even tied up, he looked magnificent. A frisson of excitement ran through her sensitized body at the thought of his immense strength contained by just her dupattas. And his own will, he wouldn't be tied up if he didn't want to be. The realisation hit her deep in the heart. He was doing this for her. She was both touched and repulsed by the thought. Had she forced herself upon him!?

"What happened Pragya?"

She couldn't meet his unwavering gaze. "I'm sorry. I never intended this to go so far. I shouldn't have forced myself upon you."

"Listen." He caught her eyes with his. "You are not forcing yourself upon me. I could have moved my head any time I wanted. You have no idea how much I want this - you. How much I have always wanted you, even when I tried my hardest to fight it."

His honest confession hit her right in the gut. His words were dangerous - balm on the soul of a girl who had always been rejected. He was dangerous. She couldn't stop her lips from finding his again.

This time the kiss was gentler. It was motivated not by anger but a strange inevitability that rocked them both. If she hadn't been clinging to him and he hadn't been supported by his restraints, they would have both sunk to the floor.

But it wasn't enough. She wanted to feel his hands on her body. She wanted him to touch her now that she knew he wanted this as much as she did.

She backed away to look at him. Mussed hair, swollen lips and dark eyes - he looked as though he had been thoroughly kissed. By her. Bound in her dupattas like that he looked like he belonged to her. Maybe that was why she had chosen this outlet for the latent tension between them. Maybe it was a hidden desire to have him be hers in the same way she had always been his.

Yet now there was nothing more she wanted to do than tear those dupattas and be enveloped in his arms.

Clumsily, she started pulling on the cloth. "What are you doing?"

"I need more. They're coming in my way." All shame had left her now that she had collided with him so explosively.

"Wait, wait! " Disappointingly, he ducked away from her fingers. "We should talk about this!"

"Have we ever talked about anything Rockstar?"

"No." And that was the reason for their current problems, wasn't it? "What do you mean more'?"

"I mean..." she looked at him through lowered lashes, "we finish what we started."

It took all of his strength not to lean into her blatant invitation. I better get good karma for this! "Are you crazy? Do you know what you're suggesting?"

"I may not have had a hundred partners like you but I know exactly what I'm suggesting! I'm old enough to know what I want. And I want this."

Wow, his wife managed to drive him crazy whether she was fighting with him or propositioning him! "But why?" he asked in bafflement. "Why me? And why tonight?"

Because I can't stay angry with you. Because I trust you. Because I still love you. "Because I think I'm ready. And because I don't want to leave this marriage a virgin." I don't know if I want to leave this marriage at all. Where had that thought come from?

His handsome face twisted in disappointment. "So that's all this is to you? A convenient way to toss aside your virginity?"

She hated to see the bitterness on his face. Maybe she should be more honest.  "No. It's because I trust you. I'm comfortable with you. And I don't want to leave things unfinished between us."

It was convoluted logic, but Abhi was no saint, and he would take it. And I'll take this as a chance to convince her to stay.

"What do you want to do?"

Even in the darkness he could see her blush. "I told you. I want to...go all the way."

"You have to tell me exactly what you want Pragya. All the way' is very vague."

"Are you trying to embarrass me? You know what I want."

"We can't do it, if you're not comfortable saying it. I need to know for sure exactly what you want."

She looked straight into his eyes. "I want to have s*x with you tonight."

"Untie me."

--------------------------

Author's note: Thank you for reading! I'm like a car and comments are like petrol - the more fuel I have the faster I go LOL so please do consider leaving a comment! 

And of course, thank you to -mina- for helping me with parts of this chapter

Buddy for PM updates Smile

Edited by putturani - 05 February 2015 at 7:49am

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

madras_108Ekta-Ramnathnishkaapalemsrsp.vibhazunaishagaurialonetk2015abhigya2003sangeethbalasham24ONAegoMahika24ic_2000day_lilyqwerty012raima111rafiki84_SJM_advenakhushi_shankarNitya_SureshArVi-liciousLovezindagiilla8sam78jazmeensparikhnilmiarunsunita_gmindihailly..FuggyMehra..Javeria3991Asma-DiahhMysterious7--simmi--MarGananamika.vijikubareadventure_gurlShafoodeefan-Peary--Chipper-Treat--mina-rbb1

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 04 February 2015 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Yeah Rani  you updated...
After you got me to read "Unlocked by Courtney Milan " again...LOLLOLLOL

Wow..wow..wow...

Loved it..loved the emotions that you described so beautifully his and hers...

Aww...naturally he's not a saint and I see she does not want to be one too..Good...

Loved it and can't  wait to see where you them and us...next...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rbb1

deefan IF-Sizzlerz
deefan
deefan

Posted: 04 February 2015 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
loved it Rani!!! Enjoyed reading it so much..

I could picture Abhi saying Untie me..quick n straight to the point LOL

rbb1

--simmi-- IF-Rockerz
--simmi--
--simmi--

Posted: 04 February 2015 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Loved it Rani! Fab work! Loved reading it, why did you leave it there? Do continue soon because this is utterly amazing!

rbb1

sam78 Goldie
sam78
sam78

Posted: 04 February 2015 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Excellent update. Please con't soon.

Edited by sam78 - 04 February 2015 at 11:35pm

rbb1

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Posted: 05 February 2015 at 2:56am | IP Logged
great update beautifully written
sudanindia2014 IF-Dazzler
sudanindia2014
sudanindia2014

Posted: 05 February 2015 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Suddenly he felt hot tears cascade down his face. You did this to her. He ached to hold her, to protect her, but he only had his lips. He rained kisses on her face, trying to catch each droplet, but they were falling too fast. A kiss on her eyelid. I'm sorry. One on her left cheek. I'm sorry. Another on her nose. I'm sorry.

Rani ..If you wrote nothing but these lines it will still made my day ..what a romantic moment.. so full of love tender regret and many many other oh so beautiful emotions ...I can write a whole page to count the emotions in this moment only ..so so amazing
the " untie me "  is shivering inducer and a trigger for an unlimited imaginations..so brilliant to stop here as a writer but for me as a reader I can not tell you how I feel right now.. If I can I will jump right into your head and read the rest ..please please update soon Smile   

Go to top