Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Abhigya SS - Vulnerable - PART 7 UPDATED May1st Pg16 (Page 6)

advena Senior Member
advena
advena

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Hello there!

Okay so this was definitely surprising! I was literally being slowly drawn in preparing myself for those soul crushing one liners when all on a sudden I was blushing like crazy, and looking over my shoulder to make sure no one else was reading from behind me. The sudden U turn was - WOW - unexpected - but WOW. 

I want to know what prompted it though, why is Pragya suddenly so reckless - and why with him? What one earth is she thinking - not that I'm complaining - I mean Abhi tied down is not something anyone would complain about - but still ...what is she doing?Why is she doing it?

On to the writing though, amazing crafted, especially the sudden twist and the following scenario. Sensual scenes are generally pretty hard to write because you need to strike the balance between enough and not quite enough perfectly while maintaining characters, this was very well done. I love how your writing tone now includes sudden flashes of character thoughts - makes it feel so very real!

Waiting to see more soon!

- A 

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Thank you putturani!!!   Loving this bold Pragya  Tongue!!!!

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 11:00am | IP Logged
oh man rani i got an email about this thread and got so excited seeing update 15/1 and forgot that that was yesterday where you are because it's today where i am LOL

i won't rush you for the next part...i want you to write it to your satisfaction. because then it will be mind blowing for us and you'll be happy with it too ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

putturani

putturani IF-Dazzler
putturani
putturani

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by advena

Hello there!

Okay so this was definitely surprising! I was literally being slowly drawn in preparing myself for those soul crushing one liners when all on a sudden I was blushing like crazy, and looking over my shoulder to make sure no one else was reading from behind me. The sudden U turn was - WOW - unexpected - but WOW. 

I want to know what prompted it though, why is Pragya suddenly so reckless - and why with him? What one earth is she thinking - not that I'm complaining - I mean Abhi tied down is not something anyone would complain about - but still ...what is she doing?Why is she doing it?

On to the writing though, amazing crafted, especially the sudden twist and the following scenario. Sensual scenes are generally pretty hard to write because you need to strike the balance between enough and not quite enough perfectly while maintaining characters, this was very well done. I love how your writing tone now includes sudden flashes of character thoughts - makes it feel so very real!

Waiting to see more soon!

- A 

I think you're like my writing conscience Advena - immediately picking up on things that in hindsight, I should have explained it better. Every time you point out something about the character's motivations I go and fix it in the next chapter - I guess next time I should just run things by you beforehand TongueWhat I mean to say is, thank you so much for helping me see past my own blindspot when it comes to my own characters' motivations. This story's been bopping around in my head since November and I'm so familiar with my own characters I sometimes forget that they don't reside in other people's heads all the time like they do in mine!LOL So thank you!Big smile

I'm really glad the "smut" worked for you. I think suggestion is much hotter than explicitness and I'm so glad you think that balance was achieved. 

And let me confess something - the reason I started putting the characters' thoughts in is because, just like LM Montgomery's characters, I love italics and needed to find some way of putting them in!LOL

advena

putturani IF-Dazzler
putturani
putturani

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mina-

oh man rani i got an email about this thread and got so excited seeing update 15/1 and forgot that that was yesterday where you are because it's today where i am LOL

i won't rush you for the next part...i want you to write it to your satisfaction. because then it will be mind blowing for us and you'll be happy with it too ;)

Aiyoo Minaji so sorry! These darned time differences!And take this incident as a little payback for almost stopping my heart with your new Hookup taster! LOL Now THAT is called anticipation. And let me tell you one thing...actually our discussions about consent after The Ultimatum kind of inspired me to write this fic as well...because my mind went from consent to power dynamics to tying up... to you know LOLLOL So thank you!

-mina-

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Here I am after reading Ending and now Vulnerable..
Loved it..darling...Loved how your Pragya is all out there...

Sigh Unlocked by Courtney Milan...love that book and love this writer and all her books really...

You got me reading Unlocked again...LOLLOLLOL

Loved Loved Loved their conversation and love where this is going...and the duppatta there significance..to tie him up with...love...

Can't wait to see what you show us...

Till the next part...Big smile

P.S...Oh edited to say love how she was so ready to trust him once and now...its tables turned...good

Edited by kubare - 23 January 2015 at 12:36pm
rosal_awesome Senior Member
rosal_awesome
rosal_awesome

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
I just started reading your SS and have loved the chapt this far Embarrassed do continue and please include me on your pm list!
putturani IF-Dazzler
putturani
putturani

Posted: 04 February 2015 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

Here I am after reading Ending and now Vulnerable..
Loved it..darling...Loved how your Pragya is all out there...

Sigh Unlocked by Courtney Milan...love that book and love this writer and all her books really...

You got me reading Unlocked again...LOLLOLLOL

Loved Loved Loved their conversation and love where this is going...and the duppatta there significance..to tie him up with...love...

Can't wait to see what you show us...

Till the next part...Big smile

P.S...Oh edited to say love how she was so ready to trust him once and now...its tables turned...good

Yay another Courtney Milan fan! She really is a great inspiration. So glad you liked both fics! Big smile  Hope you'll like the next part too.

Go to top