Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Abhigya SS - Vulnerable - PART 7 UPDATED May1st Pg16 (Page 15)

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Posted: 09 April 2015 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Another brillant update I think they are finally getting close in sense they are starting to understand each other and its good hope we get the next update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

putturani

--simmi-- IF-Rockerz
--simmi--
--simmi--

Posted: 10 April 2015 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Wow! Loved this Rani! This part especially, Abhi waking up, wanting to cherish the moment he thought was about to end but didn't, then the hall opening, Pragya taking him with her! Can't wait for the next update! <3

putturani

sudanindia2014 IF-Dazzler
sudanindia2014
sudanindia2014

Posted: 10 April 2015 at 3:11am | IP Logged
YEYYY this was one of the most awaited updates for me rani thanks for doing it at last and it really really worth the wait ..

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 10 April 2015 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Rani once again just awesome...LOVED IT...and loved the Khuli Tijori...the most...LOL
Diahh IF-Rockerz
Diahh
Diahh

Posted: 10 April 2015 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Yay!! Yayyy!! Yayyy!! You finally updated!! Star
Love love love the update! Especially the beginning! Abhi being apprehensive and trying to hold on to her for longer!! Awww!!! Embarrassed

Haha! I liked how Pragya catches his lies! And the way her brain instantly becomes alert hearing govt officer!! ClapUFF!! That's so like Pragya in the initial episodes of the show! 

Wonder how the Aroras will react seeing Abhi but I am glad Pragya wants him to be there!

Great update Rani! Waiting for more!

Lots of love! 
nilmi IF-Dazzler
nilmi
nilmi

Posted: 10 April 2015 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Awesome update
Asma- IF-Rockerz
Asma-
Asma-

Posted: 10 April 2015 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
res 
putturani IF-Dazzler
putturani
putturani

Posted: 10 April 2015 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fanaah

U/R

For: PART 6 - REVELATIONS

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! O.M.F.G. YAY! An update!Dancing Party

Rani-saaa, you don't know how eagerly I'm been waiting for the this update... Probably just as eagerly as you were waiting for me to unres all my reses!

*LOL*

I liked seeing Abhi vulnerable and unsure about the morning after because mornings tend to illuminate that which has been knowingly hidden during the night. I felt for him - when he was savoring the vision of her in front of him, when he was trying to hold-on to the feelings she awoke in him, the sense of peace her actions provided and the fear of loosing her when he draped his leg over and held her to his chest, but the fact that he was preparing himself to let go regardless should she give even the slightest inclination truly shows how much of a changed man he is.

And the best part is when she DID wake-up, there was no awkwardness, no regrets. They were some teasing snark and play fighting and familiarity, even in its smallest degree, makes me feel hopeful for their future.

Then finding-out about his hand in clearing out the KKB marriage hall - he will never not be a hero. It was emotional and tense and there is still slight uncertainty, to say or not to say and WHAT to say.

And the drive. Pragya's introspection about the changes she went through. She IS a changed woman, mentally, emotionally... There is another layer that has been added. She seems more strong now, willing to stand-up for herself, strong enough to make decisions and bear their consequences - I'm glad she decided that she didn't regret anything that happened and when Abhi was unwilling to let her family see him, took a stand and forced him to meet them because he deserves that recognition. This is so different from how she was initially. I said before that their personalities have switched where she is strong enough herself now to be able to support herself while also lending him the strength to move forward.

I hope the things slowly get resolved in the future. It will be interesting to see how they'll mesh together with all the new and different changes.

What a place to stop, Rani-sa! I LIKE this assertive Pragya. Oh, how much we've been wishing for it. I hope it continues and she doesn't fall emotionally weak before her family, which is something we've been seeing too much of in the show.

Eagerly waiting for the next update, Rani-sa!

Pri after reading this and your next reply post I must say, sometimes I feel you (and my other readers too) get this story better than I do! I'm glad you're liking and noticing the change in Abhi's character - I'm trying really hard to redeem him. Yes, their time apart has been good for them and given them back a little of what they had lost in their dysfunctional marriage. Thank you for reading and commenting! Hug

Also, I hope you noticed the "khuli tijori" line - all for your benefit!

Originally posted by Fanaah

More than being fun, I believe the physical aspect was necessary because it is a HUGE part of their relationship. By GOD, they had the attraction, but the physicality was lacking in a relationship where they were husband and wife and this was always used in a negative manner! To tear down that door and cross over to the other side was a necessary step for them, so while I had fun reading what you had fun writing, I'm more grateful for them for overcoming a part of their relationship that always led to misunderstandings, pain, anger and a myriad of other negative feelings. 

Yes, yes, YES to all of this. Beautifully said! Big smile Thank you!

Edited by putturani - 10 April 2015 at 11:29pm

Fanaah

Go to top