Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Abhigya SS - Vulnerable - PART 7 UPDATED May1st Pg16 (Page 13)

putturani IF-Dazzler
putturani
putturani

Posted: 25 February 2015 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by valschanya

*giddy with excitement*

I'm not sure if they should be doing this.. I mean they've been apart, estranged, for 10 months so to engage in a sexual activity is very risque. And then we have Pragya who seems rather.. forward, for want of a better word. But I guess it does make this story different than the other ones. Wonderful read, I hope you're enjoying writing this as much as us readers enjoy reading it! 

Hi Valschanya! 

You're right, practically speaking, they really shouldn't be doing this. But since when have our beloved Abhigya been practical? LOL I conceived Pragya as someone who feels like she doesn't have much more to lose in this marriage, but as both of us know, she's a little naive. And I did really enjoy writing it. This was one story that just wouldn't get out of my head so I had to write it.
Originally posted by Diahh

RANI!! Shocked Maradala!! LOL
UFF!! What shall I say!! Mindblowing is the only word that comes to my mind!! Embarrassed

It was beautiful!! And so hot!! Blushing LOL I loved how you made Abhi realize Pragya's insecurities and how he understood him being responsible for it and trying to make up for it. 

I love this story Rani!! You are a fabulous writer!!

Lots of love to you!! Waiting for the next part..

DIAHH! HugYou made the song "mardala" stick in my head the entire day! LOL 

You know, one of the first scenes that I thought up was Abhi trying to soothe Pragya's insecurities but then it somehow slipped through the outline. And then slipped back in the final. Which I am so happy it did because so many people seemed to have liked it. 

Thank you for your wonderful comment Diah! Big smile 

indi IF-Dazzler
indi
indi

Posted: 26 February 2015 at 6:43am | IP Logged

So beautifully written Clap!!!  Really hot ... but tastefully done!!!! Loved it!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

putturani

kdsubs IF-Dazzler
kdsubs
kdsubs

Posted: 26 February 2015 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Hi Rani! Have i replied here before? I don't remember. If not, i owe you a more comprehensive comment - sometime when i get around to re-reading it. For now, i will limit my comment to the last update.

I love how you have woven their emotions through their actions. Her aching vulnerability to him; his gnawing need to heal the one he has hurt the most. Each of their actions brings these facets out. And that my friend, is powerful writing.

I am not a big fan of smut for the sake of it. Not that i am a prude (or at least, i like to think i am not one LOL). But because sex, or its corollary - love making, is an extremely powerful narrative tool. But unfortunately majority fictions use it just for the heck of it. Just to have some sleaze in the story. However, when its used as a narrative device, it can rock your boat. And you have been doing so with this tale. Clap

And - i just have to say this. Your writing is very ... polished. The care you take, the love you pour into the craft just shines through. Very well done Rani. And please - do keep writing.

putturani

putturani IF-Dazzler
putturani
putturani

Posted: 28 February 2015 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi

So beautifully written Clap!!!  Really hot ... but tastefully done!!!! Loved it!!!!

Thanks Indi! Big smile

indi

putturani IF-Dazzler
putturani
putturani

Posted: 01 March 2015 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kdsubs

Hi Rani! Have i replied here before? I don't remember. If not, i owe you a more comprehensive comment - sometime when i get around to re-reading it. For now, i will limit my comment to the last update.

I love how you have woven their emotions through their actions. Her aching vulnerability to him; his gnawing need to heal the one he has hurt the most. Each of their actions brings these facets out. And that my friend, is powerful writing.

I am not a big fan of smut for the sake of it. Not that i am a prude (or at least, i like to think i am not one LOL). But because sex, or its corollary - love making, is an extremely powerful narrative tool. But unfortunately majority fictions use it just for the heck of it. Just to have some sleaze in the story. However, when its used as a narrative device, it can rock your boat. And you have been doing so with this tale. Clap

And - i just have to say this. Your writing is very ... polished. The care you take, the love you pour into the craft just shines through. Very well done Rani. And please - do keep writing.

Hi Kat! Welcome! First time you're replying here. Big smile Thank you so much for your thoughtful comment. 

If you're a prude, then I'm a prude too (at least when it comes to my own writing LOL). I don't generally trust myself with sex scenes but for some reason the characters didn't let me do anything  else (probably they've been deprived for too longLOL).

And you're absolutely right, for some reason this story did grab me by the heart and didn't get go till I started writing it. Happy to have you here and hope you enjoy the rest of the journey. 
-Prithi- IF-Rockerz
-Prithi-
-Prithi-

Posted: 18 March 2015 at 11:54am | IP Logged
that was awesome
valschanya Groupbie
valschanya
valschanya

Posted: 25 March 2015 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
HOT.

This was no simple smut. This was Abhi's way to absolve his sins and I couldn't think of any better way for him to do it. He waited 10 months, respected her wishes without being told twice, and he basically offered himself for her taking- anyway she wants. That's repentance right there. Though I firmly believe that our Pragya should not let him off so easy.

Cannot wait to see how this will be played out!

so I just realized I've already written on your post. do i suffer from some kind of memory loss? no way can someone just forget a story as outstanding as yours! anyhoo, seems like your writing can still leave me with deep impressions- even if it's my second time reading it. :)

Edited by valschanya - 25 March 2015 at 6:48pm

putturani

MinMinMehra IF-Dazzler
MinMinMehra
MinMinMehra

Posted: 30 March 2015 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Rani forgive me!!! I cannot believe I missed this...even after Mina Di told me about it! It was super hot!! Loved it!
I'm going to res the rest of the comment...go read it again...take it in...find my words and then unres!

putturani

Go to top