Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Rani darling awesome update...
Loved the play of emotions you showed with such subtlety...

The OTT reaction of Sarla...his slight disappointment...but knowing her modes so well...

RSD ...wise with age

BB...in your face...

Pragya the one who can handle all of them so well..or an given situation...

The hand holding...the letting go and the waiting

Loved the whole pooja bit...them easily getting in to that role of a married couple...even though they are divorced...old habits ...

And what I loved best the bit with the Kumkum...his finger itching to put it in its rightful place...

Beautiful...truly beautiful...

shivanimehta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When is the next update to this awesome story?! 😳
Eagerly waiting 
kdsubs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I just realized i haven't commented here yet. My apologies Rani! I have read the updates regularly though 😊.
I am loving this story and the growth you have shown in Abhi. I really like this Abhi - calmer, more mature and so much more thoughtful about Pragya. Pragya's characterization and her shift in the 6th chapter felt a tad bit rushed, but other than that, this reads like perfection. 

And i think i have already said this to you somewhere - this story is a prime example of how writers should use the act of love-making (as opposed to sex) to tell a tale. Well done.
putturani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NasreenAyesha

Nice update.
Atlast abhigya joined together.
Rani pls pm me when u update

Thanks Nasreen! If you add me to your buddy list then I can PM you. 😃 Thank you for reading! 
Originally posted by: Chirikula

Thank you for this beautiful update... this is definitely one of my fav stories 👏

Thanks Chirikula! I'm so honoured 😳
putturani thumbnail
Originally posted by: kubare

Rani darling awesome update...

Loved the play of emotions you showed with such subtlety...

The OTT reaction of Sarla...his slight disappointment...but knowing her modes so well...

RSD ...wise with age

BB...in your face...

Pragya the one who can handle all of them so well..or an given situation...

The hand holding...the letting go and the waiting

Loved the whole pooja bit...them easily getting in to that role of a married couple...even though they are divorced...old habits ...

And what I loved best the bit with the Kumkum...his finger itching to put it in its rightful place...

Beautiful...truly beautiful...

Thank you Krish! Happy you picked up on the subtleties of Sarla, RD and BB's characterization, and I'm glad you liked the kumkum bit too. I've seen that action done in pooja so many times in real life so I wanted to bring a little to the fic as well. 😃
putturani thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivanimehta

When is the next update to this awesome story?! 😳

Eagerly waiting 

As soon as I finish my finals! 😭 Thank you for reading! 😃
putturani thumbnail
Originally posted by: kdsubs

I just realized i haven't commented here yet. My apologies Rani! I have read the updates regularly though 😊.

I am loving this story and the growth you have shown in Abhi. I really like this Abhi - calmer, more mature and so much more thoughtful about Pragya. Pragya's characterization and her shift in the 6th chapter felt a tad bit rushed, but other than that, this reads like perfection. 

And i think i have already said this to you somewhere - this story is a prime example of how writers should use the act of love-making (as opposed to sex) to tell a tale. Well done.

Thank you so much Kat for your thoughtful comment. I agree that the sixth chapter was rushed and when I finish the story I intend to go back and flesh it out some more. Hopefully in the next chapter I can try to elaborate on her thought process more. People rarely take the time and effort to give constructive criticism so your comment is especially treasured. 😃 Also, it might amuse you to know that I sent your comment about sex and love-making to my RL friend to convince her to read my FF (she's afraid it's going to be too explicit 😆)
asulpyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved your story !! its amaazing and please please update sooon 
NasreenAyesha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awsome rani.
patience its really horrible for abhi
Miss.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am loving it rani! Update soon! 
Red the rest of the comment!

Unres!!

Rani rani rani!! Love(should I say hate) the updates!! why are they so short?? yet so intense!! I loved this chapter...The revelations! wow!!! 

Loved the holding hands and doing the pooja...and the end!!! Eeeks

I'm lost for words(hence the short comment!) but I loved the update so very much!!!!
Edited by MinMinMehra - 8 years ago