Job application for a permanent position at BiggBoss house - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by shaz2009

๐Ÿ˜† Trust u to find such an ugly pic...eeewww...you wanna give us all nightmares for the rest of our lives?๐Ÿ˜†

when i see pictures like that, i go through a cleansing ritual, clean my contact lens then look at cute pictures of cats and real hotties for 5 minutes to lessen the trauma 
Originally posted by MistyDawn

I find that airporti jallad guy more pleasant to look at than Upen.. ๐Ÿคข Nice pic you got btw..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ totally suits his profile and ''charming'' self๐Ÿ˜†

So agree with you. AJ is so cute. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by SatiSavitri

when i see pictures like that, i go through a cleansing ritual, clean my contact lens then look at cute pictures of cats and real hotties for 5 minutes to lessen the trauma 

Me too. I love me some some cats flushing the toilet and then I imagine a polished turd like Upen doing the swirls before disappearing into abyss.
Originally posted by TheBoss

I still remember the days when you used to brighten up my Facebook newsfeed with your selfies and bring all kinds of halal thoughts in my mind being the eye candy you were. Damn Zuckerberg banned that account of mine, and with it you were gone too. ๐Ÿ˜†

Thankyou!๐Ÿ˜ณI'll take that as a compliment.๐Ÿ˜†Was wondering where you'd disappeared too on FB and on here.What took you so long to come back to the forums man?Anyways your posts are always the highlight of this forum after every episode.๐Ÿ˜ƒDo keep em coming...especially the ones on English Super star-Dhon tont me man!๐Ÿ˜†
ohh gawd This post     ...๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ
Upen Patel
Homeless
[email protected]
Phone: Not available

still control my laughter reading above lines in @bolds
Edited by -HotMess- - 9 years ago
This post of yours is truly boss!!!! Why no do job applications for other homeless contestants on the show? I will do one for Sonali because I love her so much! Ps you need to post more boss! Missed it here!

Sonali Raut
Big boss House
Email address [email protected]

Objective: To sweep floors, anywhere and everywhere. Flexible to jump in different guys bed and slapping them.

Highest achievement to date: Taking drugs in Bigboss candy room. Getting high on so many candies and smoking weed everyday. Looking high 24/7.

Previous experience: being known as Ujjala Raut's sister. Exposing nipples on expose and doing condom awareness projects.

Reference: contact the Devils, they will testify my loyalty towards worshipping them.
I hope someone shows all ur posts on Upen to him after he comes out ( IF THT EVER HAPPENS) .
I wld pay to see his reaction.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
@Thread maker,

your Upen related posts are so funny and a satirical look on this Upen.
By the way, the upen picture you posted on this thread reminded me of a crow.
Rofl Boss๐Ÿ˜† and you are back!๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by Beautyandbrain

I hope someone shows all ur posts on Upen to him after he comes out ( IF THT EVER HAPPENS) .
I wld pay to see his reaction.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

He's gonna hunt me and smash my face. Enough taunts for him to last a generation.