Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ANGELICEYES

These days we're left with praising casts 😒 ... Nothing else ..

true...😔
Twilight123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Exactly casts are the only reason to watch the show now.they always do their best... Edited by Abhi-Anamika - 9 years ago
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Inm very glad that he is not real Nakul.
Otherwise Acp sir ka history aur itni din ki jo baate ki unhone apne bete ko khud goli mara, wo sab bekar ho jata!!
But Acp sir k liye bura laga.
Purana zakham phir se taza ho gaya!!
Aur Duo ko bhi kitna chot pohcha 😭
Mere Abhijeet to chattan per jake gira...😭
Btw overall a good epi. But end mein Acp-Nakul ya phir kuch Trio scene dikha dete to aur bhi acha hota.
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Same here Vis di.. FW has already degraded Freddy sir's character to a great extent!! Now this is height 😡 .. They give this series as much hype as Karmyudh but it was poles apart ..

That's true. How can FW show Freddy sir like this!! We every1 know that Trio and Freddy is binded with a special relation. Aur Freddy sir kabhi bhi Trio k dukh k waqt khane k bareme ya phir aur koi fizool k bato ke bareme sovch nahi sakte! Per FW ne ulta hi dikha diya. 😕
Pankaj-Freddy sir to jaise ab total comedian hai!! Isse to Vivek-Freddy track jaida acha tha.
I really missing that track...
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: visrom

Pathetic episode! If they have indeed brought back a Nakul, they could have given us some more thrill and tension! But their anti midas touch is at work as always. This was a total flop, a hollow story and there was really nothing in terms of acting too. Our actors manage to do their best even in the lamest of stories but I didn't expect Freddie to gorge on pizza when ACP has gone missing! 😡

The blast scene and duo getting injured was so dumb! Nakul was pointing a gun at the CID team and none of them has a gun! 😕
I was going at every scene! Shreya is very generous in givinga 0.5 for this. I give this a big 0. One of the worst ever. Even Goa episode seems to have some entertainment factor now. Last night's episode was a total disaster!

Exactly i thought the same when episode has ended...if its really Nakul it can be much better one...FW ne Nakli Nakul ke liye ACP sir ki emotions se khel liya...😡
Freddy sir - totally end his character...kuch bacha hi nehin...thank u FW 😡
That bomb scene --- overacting too much by Rahil...i dnt like that at all...all cid officers are waiting for acp sir to shoot 😆 And Jaywanti...please stop making her a dumb stunt-woman...

I enjoyed only trio, duo together & 2 dialogs - 'baby ke papa' 😆😆 'acp ke dulare' 😛

DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Sabse bekaar toh ye lagta hai ki episode ki itni promotion ke baad end result aisa hota hai.  And they waste everyone's efforts on such a story... just what was that? Even the direction was not up to the mark unlike yesterday. When a classic is being touched upon, I really don't understand how they take it so lightly. It's the 'cry wolf' effect; now we no longer feel the same kind of excitement for any promo they show thanks to such disappointments.

For me it was worth watching for the trio+Purvi who did a good job with whatever was given to them. It's unfortunate that such efforts often get forgotten due to the quality of the episodes themselves.

Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think I realy felt that Fridays episode was good but yesterday's was not upto mark. I dont like the comedy scenes involved of Freddy sir and Pankaj.
I realy appreciate the wonderful efforts of ACP sir in entire episode..
Loved watching the episode only for Trio and Purvi.
bluetides thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Himani..

Very sorry for you but there's something positive here that your tolerance for the extremes improves and you become more patient. So, relax!!!!

Thanks himani 😭
bluetides thumbnail
Originally posted by: KhotaSikaShreya

Here they are. The ones you'll need the most BT. 😉

Yup yup yup
This is what I need most...
Thanks boss ⭐️
For now I am at cap #2 😆
bluetides thumbnail

I too wanna say that for watching the episode.. Before the epis aired I was thinking to exchange WU with either BT or Snehal di 😆 . Thank God I didn't do that 🤣 .
BT, I convey my heartfelt sympathy to you 😛 .

Aaw bechari Mao phas gayi 😭😆