Final weeks-where each one stands?

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Ali Quli, Pritam and Karishma are going good at the moment.. Pritam seems to have found his way back.. Ali's energy is higher than most..and Upen's brat like behavior is actually making Karishma look good in comparison.. Gautam on the other hand needs to press the accelerator now...The killer instinct, energy, enthusiasm has gone down by notches..not to mention he is looking physically and emotionally drained..Puneet too has toned down a lot after the WKW couple of weeks back.. I understand its hard to maintain the tempo consistently specially when its been almost 3 months in that house but well this is the game.. Its the final weeks that often changes the whole course of the game.. The new WC entries are obviously being sent in to infuse some energy which is kinda running low at the moment.. If three contestants are going to be evicted this week, I want Upen, Dimpy and Sonali to leave. Rest five Gautam, Pritam, Karishma, Ali and Puneet deserve to be in top 5. 
Your views?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FeminEra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I want Gautam puneet karishma pritam and sonali as top 5
MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: melodrama

I want Gautam puneet karishma pritam and sonali as top 5

Ali is going good.. I see him stronger compared to Sonali.. I also believe that Ali is trying to give his best so he is more deserving in that sense compared to Sonali who gives the impression that all this doesn't mean much to her.. like she doesn't care if she wins or loses..
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
My top five are...Pritam,Gautam,Puneet,Sonali and Ali
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MistyDawn

Ali Quli, Pritam and Karishma are going good at the moment.. Pritam seems to have found his way back.. Ali's energy is higher than most..and Upen's brat like behavior is actually making Karishma look good in comparison.. Gautam on the other hand needs to press the accelerator now...The killer instinct, energy, enthusiasm has gone down by notches..not to mention he is looking physically and emotionally drained..Puneet too has toned down a lot after the WKW couple of weeks back.. I understand its hard to maintain the tempo consistently specially when its been almost 3 months in that house but well this is the game.. Its the final weeks that often changes the whole course of the game.. The new WC entries are obviously being sent in to infuse some energy which is kinda running low at the moment.. If three contestants are going to be evicted this week, I want Upen, Dimpy and Sonali to leave. Rest five Gautam, Pritam, Karishma, Ali and Puneet deserve to be in top 5. 

Your views?

agree with everything. very nice "state of the affairs"!   Xpt PUneet does not belong in top in 5.  maybe Dimpy! 
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
BB will keep Dimpy in Top 5 even if no one votes for her because Rahul Mahajan is entering as wild card. So most probably the Top 5 will be

Pritam
Gautam
Karishma
Dimpy
Ali

Upen, Sonali and Puneet will be evicted...
Edited by girlie_giggles - 9 years ago
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree on the top 5 - I was rooting for dimpy but after her tiffs with my beloved Gautam - NO MORE
snehaHCAPK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i hope its pritam gutam kari sonali n ali
bt i think its gonna be gautam, punz, ali, dimpy n karishma.
as they have cleverly kept gg n punz out of nominations. ali n dimpy are noy goin nywhr bcoz dey want a luv triangle for rahul ka swaymvar. so i don't think so bb guys are actually gonna consider voting.
ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gau
pritam
sonali
ali n kari
cn go to top 5
let dimpy upen n punet go now
MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
  1. Pritam
  2. Karishma
  3. Ali
  4. Dimpy
  5. Gautam
And Gautam will be first to be eliminated after Halla Bol starts as he is spent out with no energy and has nothing new to offer because without Punz he will be dishaheen.How can someone be saved with zero footage.

With Rahul coming in Dimpy will be the key contender for the title...they will hog the footage.
Edited by MadOwhat - 9 years ago