How many of you felt like breaking Ranvi's face today ?

Posted: 9 years ago
I did and I so wish kash anmol ke plans successful hothe  ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
I feel like breaking Ranvi's face everyday!! ðŸ˜¡
Saale ko joota uthake itna maarne ka mann karta hai ki pani bhi naseeb na ho!! ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ¤¬
Ye sab Baldev Ki galti hai,usne q bachaya Ranvi ko Mumbai me...wohi chhod aata usse..stupidity hi hadd hai yaar...
I want to break torture Rajveer to death with that same jack and put the blame on Ranvi ðŸ˜¡
Tab samajh aayega kameenon ko ðŸ¤¬
ranvi was disgusting use toh ulta latka ke pit na chahiya. ðŸ¤¬ he was so rude to bansuri i was like STFU  ranvi ðŸ¤¬ precap rv said baldev ko ek kaaroch bhi nahi aayaa and his lover ranvi believed 
if rv tell ranvi eat my poop he would even do that .🤢🤢 blind love after all ðŸ¤¢
Edited by TeriGalliyan - 9 years ago
Aaj pata cahala Anmol kitana achaa tha
hame ranvi ko pahechnme me itan waqt laga us bande ne kuch dino me hi pahachan liya tha

Ranvi was so disgusting today and becoming dumb day-by-day ðŸ˜¡
I want to push Ranvi down from the Eiffel Tower and burn Rajveer alive ðŸ¤¬

I want Chaiji to do 100 push ups without stopping and Ratan should lock herself in a room filled with Nihal's pictures and stay there forever ðŸ˜¡
Edited by MaaneetDeewangi - 9 years ago
Originally posted by pri_tanha

I want to break torture Rajveer to death with that same jack and put the blame on Ranvi ðŸ˜¡
Tab samajh aayega kameenon ko ðŸ¤¬

😆  😆😆😆😆   jaise pathi waise pathni ... apni bhai jail mein hai , par use tho makeup shakeup karke ghoomneki padi hai .. ik bar bhi use milne ke baare me nahi sochthi
Originally posted by MaaneetDeewangi

I want to push Ranvi down from the Eiffel Tower and burn Rajveer alive ðŸ¤¬

I want Chaiji to do 100 push ups without stopping and Ratan should lock herself in a room filled with Nihal's pictures and stay there forever ðŸ˜¡

100 pushups 😆😆😆😆😆  

Chaiji shouldnt be given any food , and Ranvi's hand should be broken so that he cant do ungli dance anymore