Shastri Sisters
Shastri Sisters

Anu proves herself On location (Page 4)

Waida1234 IF-Rockerz
Waida1234
Waida1234

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sparklingcider

Thanks for the links yaar you totally made my new year!!!Big smile & I'm sooo happy to see Anu leaving not only for the sake of her self respect but more importantly also not forgetting what that idiotic Rajat has put her through!!!Ouch Hopefully CV's don't disappoint (after dragging the Kari crapfest to the max) & give us full on Anraj romantic scenes - Rajat begging for forgiveness would be good for starters & what with Anu's b-day coming up hawww...Day DreamingWinkEmbarrassed
You're right...Amu birthday is coming, 18 January...could be that Cvs mentioned that date deliberately...may be Rajat will plan something special for her on that date to pamper her...after all Rajat is expert in making plans to woo his lady love...and now that Anu is his wife, he will make extra effort...Day DreamingWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hemaharshadshrividhya_PrincessPooru_

Waida1234 IF-Rockerz
Waida1234
Waida1234

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amfi123

Rajat: Anu Baby...look how the viewers are happy, seeing us together...so, stop being ziddi and come back to me pronto...!!!Big smile
Anu: Ya...!I can see that...but, you'll have to bring heaven on earth and put it at my feet...then I'll think about it...Thumbs Up
Rajat: Seriously...!!!How about kicking mom out of the house and send her to hell...then we can play naughty...naughty...24/7 Honey...Wink
Anu: That's really a good idea..!! What are we waiting for ...Baby!ROFL

HemaharshadshrividhyaDivineluster

Divineluster IF-Addictz
Divineluster
Divineluster

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Waida1234

Rajat: Anu Baby...look how the viewers are happy, seeing us together...so, stop being ziddi and come back to me pronto...!!!Big smile
Anu: Ya...!I can see that...but, you'll have to bring heaven on earth and put it at my feet...then I'll think about it...Thumbs Up
Rajat: Seriously...!!!How about kicking mom out of the house and send her to hell...then we can play naughty...naughty...24/7 Honey...Wink

ROFL

HemaharshadWaida1234shrividhya

Parm. IF-Rockerz
Parm.
Parm.

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:58am | IP Logged
TFS ~Smile~

Glad to see Anu leaving with her self respect in tact.   Had she stayed, it would not have been healthy for a future relationship as it will be assumed she will forgive and forget all...
_PrincessPooru_ IF-Sizzlerz
_PrincessPooru_
_PrincessPooru_

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by poorva22

Originally posted by shrividhya

Originally posted by shrividhya

Wow!!! Toh anushka apne aatmasammaan k wajah se chod rahi hai!!! SmileGood ab v can get to c some nice roothna manana from rajat and the same old rajat!!!Embarrassed Im waiting for anuraj reunion!!!Big smile
Shrividhya, sorry I failed to understand...what did you mean by Aatmasammaan..Is Anu leaving Sareen house...?D'oh

Yup she is leaving sareen house!! Waida!!!!Ouch And i think devil will play a major role in uniting anuraj!! And side by side may b dev will fall for neil alsoLOL
I hope their separation will only be for a short time and she is only moving upstairs..like that we will get to see Anuraj terrace wala romance , when Rajat will try to woo her again with full authority...after all, she is Mrs Anushka Rajat Sareen...would like to see Devil making plans  to unite them...EmbarrassedWink
yeah coz now even her father will accept her yaar this is gonna be so much funEmbarrassed anuraj finally in its oldie goldie form
This separation is needed...it will be fun to watch rootna manana Anuraj...although Anu is leaving Sareen house because of her self-respect, she is also sulking as Rajat isn't trying to stop her...in reality she doesn't want to leave ...she wants Rajat to make the first move...but, Rajat is still a confuse soul...Once Anu will leave... Rajat will counterattack and will try to bring Anu back in his life with respect and band baje bharat...Big smile
finally but you know what guys the outcome of all this melodrama is that rajat will now trust anu in any possible circumstance

HemaharshadWaida1234shrividhya

_PrincessPooru_ IF-Sizzlerz
_PrincessPooru_
_PrincessPooru_

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sparklingcider

Thanks for the links yaar you totally made my new year!!!Big smile & I'm sooo happy to see Anu leaving not only for the sake of her self respect but more importantly also not forgetting what that idiotic Rajat has put her through!!!Ouch Hopefully CV's don't disappoint (after dragging the Kari crapfest to the max) & give us full on Anraj romantic scenes - Rajat begging for forgiveness would be good for starters & what with Anu's b-day coming up hawww...Day DreamingWinkEmbarrassed
You're right...Amu birthday is coming, 18 January...could be that Cvs mentioned that date deliberately...may be Rajat will plan something special for her on that date to pamper her...after all Rajat is expert in making plans to woo his lady love...and now that Anu is his wife, he will make extra effort...Day DreamingWink
yeah the cvs deliberately showed the date now i think they will have some screen burning romance on her birthdayEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Waida1234shrividhya

..Happy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Happy..
..Happy..

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Divya--

ROFL
ROFLROFLROFL
Hemaharshad Groupbie
Hemaharshad
Hemaharshad

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:48am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=amfi123] In this photo what was rajat shows to Anu i can't able understand plz anyone tell me the meaning of  the word that he said plzShocked

Go to top