Diya Aur Baati Hum

Things has not changed much...!!

SysAdmin IF-Dazzler
SysAdmin
SysAdmin

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:58am | IP Logged

She always stood in between Problems and the RP.. Confused

Every time took out her family out of danger whenever it was required..Confused

And no one saw this contribution of sandhya for her family and threw her out of the house without any reason..Cry

But Sandhya still helping them and will keep on helping openly or secretly in whichever way.. Angry

Only Difference is that she doesn't live in RM any more.

RP is so shameless.. they will always seek her help.. Angry

Earlier taking help of Sandhya as Individual and now from Sandhya as an ASP. Angry

They  just can't breathe without help of Sandhya... Angry

Things has not changed much... i guess.. Confused

And obviously It's a win-win situation for useless members of Rathi Pariwar... Angry Angry

Edited by SysAdmin - 29 December 2014 at 11:07am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

MeynikaVenus12b2011Kimkudosmahiwayyyjsingh12arshi_karishNeel_MAmbrosiaranil.thala

b2011 Coolbie
b2011
b2011

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Agree with you nothing has changed at all over the years.  Rathis are bunch of ungrateful people.

Bhabho seems to be too weak at this time due to her health to take a stand against her family and just trying to tell them that they are wrong.

Ankur went too far and said hurtful words.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mahiwayyySysAdminarshi_karishthala

arshi_karish IF-Rockerz
arshi_karish
arshi_karish

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:17am | IP Logged
totally agree...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SysAdminthala

SysAdmin IF-Dazzler
SysAdmin
SysAdmin

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

Agree with you nothing has changed at all over the years.  Rathis are bunch of ungrateful people.

Bhabho seems to be too weak at this time due to her health to take a stand against her family and just trying to tell them that they are wrong.

Bikram and Meena initiated the talk about those 9 Lakhs rupees.. and ankur misunderstood as if they want money... Angry

suraj shouted on Ankur and but he did not stop or said a single word to Bikarm and meena for dragging money angle into the talk.. double standards...?? AngryAngry
This was very strange for me... He is changed completely.. Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Venus12KimkudosAmbrosiathala

jsingh12 Goldie
jsingh12
jsingh12

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Rathi's will never change. period.

Not a single person is thankful there. meena,emily,mohit,vikram, chavi, bhabasa (he too joined them). How can one be so ungrateful I have never seen such selfish, evil, ungrateful people in my life (thank god for that). I wanted to slap vikram, mohit, meena non stop after watching them today AngryAngry and bhabasa no words Sleepy chavi's being thrown out of her sasural will be his biggest punishment. I'm waiting for that day.

Suraj - I stopped analyzing why he is behaving out of his character. better be his reason be very convincing otherwise no difference between him and his pyaara family Confused

I want Sandy to take transfer and get posted some where else so that she can live peacefully and some mean and selfish ASP takes over her place and show torture to RP. RP is any way maahir in doing kaands and all of them will end up in jail one after other Tongue 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MeynikaVenus12Kimkudosmahiwayyyavyarimapallavi25thala

Deebz IF-Dazzler
Deebz
Deebz

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Today's episode was the pits. I am done defending Suraj and hoping there is a better reason for his behavior. The whole RP and Suraj stunk to high heavens today. How dare Suraj even go to seek help from Sandhya after throwing her out? I am sick of each and every one of them. Can't even bear to look at bb and bhabhasa. She and her maa ki mamta reference had me Dead Bhabhasa, I wish he would just disappear from view. Is Anas quitting the show or are they trying to go the Kiran Bedi way with the story? Whatever it is, getting super tired of Suraj in zombie mode when it comes to Sandy but otherwise functioning perfectly. What a mockery they are making of all of his sacrifices for his family and Sandhya both to make bhabho mahaan or something.Silly

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Venus12pallavi25thala

thala IF-Addictz
thala
thala

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
good post bro
RP have to rely on sandy, they have no other choice
that itself is victory for sandy
coming to suraj's behaviour, earlier when same ankur came to take his sis with him, suraj had eye contact
but he doesnt look into their eyes
and iam sure this has something to do with his illness
Venus12 Senior Member
Venus12
Venus12

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SysAdmin

Originally posted by b2011

Bikram and Meena initiated the talk about those 9 Lakhs rupees.. and ankur misunderstood as if they want money... Angry

suraj shouted on Ankur and but he did not stop or said a single word to Bikarm and meena for dragging money angle into the talk.. double standards...?? AngryAngry
This was very strange for me... He is changed completely.. Angry
exactly what i was thinking.. he doesn't say a word against meena/vikram and rebukes ankur?? And although Ankur's words were hurtful.. I somehow felt the Rathis deserved it.. cuz they were nothing less in spewing hurtful words to sandhya and blaming her for everything.. Why would,any brother stand that?.. Ankur did start off in a civilized manner and respected each and everyone standing there.. and tried his best to resolve the situation, but it was clear that it was all falling right across and beyond the deaf and dumb rathis.. Ankita too did her best she could. But suraj was the one that disappointed the most:(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

avyarimaKimkudosSysAdmin

Go to top