ENOUGH OF UPEN PATEL

Posted: 9 years ago
What has got into Upen Patel, only god or the imaginary spirit in the house knows? Its been weeks now since he has been snapping, sulking and making faces at everyone including Salman.. His attitude towards everyone including his so called best friend in the house KT, SUCKS! I have a serious doubt on his mental health at the moment.. Who goes around announcing that he is cornered and targeted when no one says a word to him? There are other ways of getting attention..I don't think he's talking to anyone in the house at the moment except for Tanna.. He will laugh at his own jokes and announce on camera that he is going to bajao X,Y, Z's game but one small prank on him and the guy flips like crazy.. So its ok to pull off any prank on Ali because they were ''friends'' that time but not ok for Sonali to play a totally harmless prank on him because he decided they are not friends!!!! 😕 He makes idiotic faces at everyone and that attitude is not at all cool BTW.. He comes across so full of himself , stuck up, spoilt and egoistic.. His hindi, english, accent everything is annoying as hell.. He will be kicked out soon for sure because he just doesn't have the positivity left in him..I dunno if he had any to begin with.. Upen needs to go ASAP..! 
But go where? Already Londoners are showing their reservations in having him back.
Originally posted by TheBoss

But go where? Already Londoners are showing their reservations in having him back.

LOL! IKR 😆 He can go to timbaktoo for all I care.. Such a sore sight.. always making faces on camera 
He is the superstar
How can they evict him lol
He will stay there till next season and will protect Bb house
Waise bhi boxer hay :)
I will say only this - Heropanti isko aati nahi aur Asli hero Gautam ki jaati nahi 😎Edited by --SH7_Sunny-- - 9 years ago
How dare you speak against the mighty lord Upen bhai patel.
He is super duper ishtaar. 👏
Hain kisi men itna dum ke koi usse nikal sake 😆
He is so big superishtaar that ppl who comes for I filam promotion fdoesnt takes his name also 👏 
He needs to knw dis dat nobody is..
Interested in him or his psycopanti..
Seriously hes so arrogant ...
What pisses me off his dnt bully me rant...
Looser..no bdy is bullying him..
Nt worth it
Originally posted by ankusanu

He needs to knw dis dat nobody is..
Interested in him or his psycopanti..
Seriously hes so arrogant ...
What pisses me off his dnt bully me rant...
Looser..no bdy is bullying him..
Nt worth it
Dont TONT me #AbbaJabbaDabba 😡 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 
Just 2 days more
N let the celebrations begin..

The most embarrassing midnight eviction
If anyone deserves it the most , it's upen Patel

N he's gonna kick himself after getting out n seeing the response he got from public !!

Haha
What a pity!
Originally posted by TheBoss

BigBoss show will end but this guy will never be satisfied until someone calls him hero. Just to teach a lesson to this guy BB8 team should play a prank on him.They should leave Upen in the BB8 house forever and tell him the show is running successfully because of him , 3 times a day BB will call him "Hero" and his ego will be satisfied,he will stay with his favorite bed  and bigboss8 house forever. I am sure this trick will work.

Hopefully New challengers will irritate him more...

Edited by krish-c - 9 years ago