Hum Hain Na

India-Forums

Hum Hain Na
Hum Hain Na

A Glare from the Mil , a wail from the Dil ...how long it will go on? (Page 3)

Viswasruti IF-Rockerz
Viswasruti
Viswasruti

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ppp333

Originally posted by Snehamadhuri

Originally posted by ppp333

Yes KKK Madam had introduced the MIL and DIL characters in a weird manner. But to be honest there are people like that, but then today's viewers want to come out of that weirdness at least on the TV serials who they watch religiously. The viewers want to be happy virtually because in reality 90% women are insecure and behave in such a manner. Other wise why do people kill a girl child in the womb itself?

Today Amma showed that she cannot change her attitude and mindset against Sagaarika.

Very valid point Padmaja . Just think dear friend , can't we do something to change this attitude towards a precious girl child ? Cry
Media  has to portray women characters in a responsible way , and viewers have to approve and appreciate such serials , may be that way , we can influence the society , education and culture will play an important role in the development of a good country and  its culture .

You are right. No body will come from out side to support a women. Evey girl/women should feel responsibile. In reality I always fight/counter or atleast make realise that how we women should be. May be that is the reason I have very less or no friends in real. Even in my home also I don't get support from my Mom or Mil. But I never give up.

Coming to this show I always tweet to the channel and keep on doing unless they show something sensible.

You know visual medium play's very important role in human beings. We may forget what we read but Visual  impact is more stronger than Print media. 
Padmaja , ClapThis assertive nature of woman will give positive and energetic feeling , that empowers women to accept ,  appreciate and achieve .
We  have to believe that once you accept a situation or circumstance and show gratitude and appreciation for what you currently have, it is then that you can achieve at a greater level within yourself and your life.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suresh555vibrajcygnet9

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Thank you Padmaja, very nice name Smile

Hi Sneha, I am really "a" Suresh, not a lady lol, but try to support what is right and bajao band of what is wrong (like our dearest darling cobra maiya) LOL

Just saw today's episode online (rather than waiting 5 hours here in Canada). The first half had me confused and fooled as Cobra maiya's expressions were desceptive. It's like, she is ashamed of herself, she will go and lagao 1000 dubkis in Ganges (she would not pick the option of dying because at this point her next stop would be Hell). She would get Sags in a bridal joda, do a graha pravesh of her again and take Sag's ashirvaad by doing the snake like parikrama around her (like Sags did in the temple). She would sell off her jewellery and send Sags to Switzerland for honeymoon. She would do nirjal vrat for Sags to have a baby in 10 months and name him Bunty ka prasad, etc,

But in the back of my mind I knew it was only a fantasy (since we had seen the precap yesterday). The big cobra did the nautanki of her life fearlessly while her hubby watched and the medium cobra (Rani) visited the small cobra (Sattumal) with ideas to patch up cobra mandali (good plans as these two hoped to squash amma with a bug squasher in future).  Getting back to the cobra speech I am very curious to see babuji's reaction tomorrow and if bunty will FINALLY become a man tomorrow.

My fantasy for tomorrow: Tomorrow when the guys break small cobra's door, the large and medium cobra rush in like a lightning and a huge explosive bomb goes on. Then we see Yamraj shaking hands with babuji (for setting up the bomb) and taking all three cobras with him, thinking there can be no stronger contenders for hell than these three. LOL

BTW I have found a second punching bag "rukmini" in the show TAHR on Sony. She too is planning and plotting similar stuff on her DIL. My prefix for her is a miserable X'mas tree LOL

Edited by suresh555 - 30 December 2014 at 2:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vibrajcygnet9Viswasruti

Viswasruti IF-Rockerz
Viswasruti
Viswasruti

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
SmileSo , Suresh , I am taking back my hug and extending my hand to you for a good hand shake , BTW , I saw a sort of good human being in you !
Love the discription of the Cobras and their Kriya karm , but have one doubt , these Cobras are capable of killing even the unassumed Yamraj with their venom , how he will be  able to cope-up with these three cobras ?Any way it will be his headache .
The Mishra family will be free from the Snake Shrap forever ,after the  Yamraj interference .
At the end of the show , as usual , if she becomes a good mil , I will refuse to believe , because of her so true cruelty all the time .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vibrajcygnet9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hum Hain Na Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index