Hum Hain Na

India-Forums

Hum Hain Na
Hum Hain Na

A Glare from the Mil , a wail from the Dil ...how long it will go on? (Page 2)

cygnet9 IF-Rockerz
cygnet9
cygnet9

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suresh555

Originally posted by paljay

Very good post, thought provoking.

Indian shows are going backward, instead of progressive they are trying take us in 16th century, I thought writers has to be man but found out some of the writers are women. Anyways they are all sadist writers, no one likes modern woman in our indian shows at least.

Man and woman needs each other in every walks of life, man are physically strong and woman mentally strong but our indian shows has to show man powerful and woman doormats it's sad sad thing.

Unfortunately in this serial they have shown most men weak (babuji, bunty, paploo and even the grand father who left home rather than throwing out the trash his son brought home). Sags was doing so well as a strong woman but Bunty'amma seva has brainwashed her to let amma rule. I wish they would show Sags going back in her strong mode and bunty supporting her after hearing his mommy's true intentions

Hello Suresh I am Padmaja.

You are right even I want a strong Sagaarika with Bunty supporting her. It is high time Amma should get good spanking from Babuji. She crossed all limits of gentleness. Shubhangiji is a good actress she can portray a strong mother but not the way the CV's are showing in the show.

When Bunty could able to manage two strong women Amma and Sagaarika then that would be called "Hum Hain Na" not the way they are showing Amma's character. Cheap and weird.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suresh555MisseshaAvyaktavibrajpaljay

Avyakta IF-Dazzler
Avyakta
Avyakta

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Sneha , very good post . All the sensible people are feeling like that . Fed up with this MIL&DIL stories , in a way these serials are polluting the minds of women folk in the country .
I too wish Saagz should stand straight and make these males realise the importance of the lady power , not like cruel mils and dumb dils , but as caring and forward thinking Mils and daring ,dashing and darling Dils .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suresh555Viswasrutipaljay

Avyakta IF-Dazzler
Avyakta
Avyakta

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ppp333

Originally posted by paljay

Very good post, thought provoking.

Indian shows are going backward, instead of progressive they are trying take us in 16th century, I thought writers has to be man but found out some of the writers are women. Anyways they are all sadist writers, no one likes modern woman in our indian shows at least.

Man and woman needs each other in every walks of life, man are physically strong and woman mentally strong but our indian shows has to show man powerful and woman doormats it's sad sad thing.

Unfortunately in this serial they have shown most men weak (babuji, bunty, paploo and even the grand father who left home rather than throwing out the trash his son brought home). Sags was doing so well as a strong woman but Bunty'amma seva has brainwashed her to let amma rule. I wish they would show Sags going back in her strong mode and bunty supporting her after hearing his mommy's true intentions

Hello Suresh I am Padmaja.

You are right even I want a strong Sagaarika with Bunty supporting her. It is high time Amma should get good spanking from Babuji. She crossed all limits of gentleness. Shubhangiji is a good actress she can portray a strong mother but not the way the CV's are showing in the show.

When Bunty could able to manage two strong women Amma and Sagaarika then that would be called "Hum Hain Na" not the way they are showing Amma's character. Cheap and weird.
Padmaja , I agree with your opinion . A thorough overhaulingis is  needed to change the mindset , present way of thinking of the  people . Insulting the relationships in the family structure is introduced by KKKmadam , and all the TV writers are following it as law !
Amma is an odd combination of  cruel and dumb ,and all other characters are spineless and stupid in front of her .Why on earth Saag need to pacify Amma time and again ? They are testing viewers patience .

suresh555cygnet9paljay

cygnet9 IF-Rockerz
cygnet9
cygnet9

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Yes KKK Madam had introduced the MIL and DIL characters in a weird manner. But to be honest there are people like that, but then today's viewers want to come out of that weirdness at least on the TV serials who they watch religiously. The viewers want to be happy virtually because in reality 90% women are insecure and behave in such a manner. Other wise why do people kill a girl child in the womb itself?

Today Amma showed that she cannot change her attitude and mindset against Sagaarika.

suresh555Viswasrutipaljay

Viswasruti IF-Rockerz
Viswasruti
Viswasruti

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:52am | IP Logged

Thank you Sneha and ppp333 (wish I knew your name). Lets get our army and go after amma and put her into an aquarium with fishes and lobsters

What a waste of the episode? All that drama aur nagin ka sar bhi nahin kuchla?  (the snake's head was not chopped)

At the restaurant, that looked more like a gai-bhens ka tabela (buffalo's shed), Sattu's hogging the food put the pigs to shame. I almost choked when Sattu's friend confirmed that Sattu eats like jaanwars LOL. Sattu's slap was not as effective as I was expecting a cat fight, hair pulling and a few broken teeth and bones. Atleast for a month both these she-devils would be in a repair shop.

The biggest problem I had today was with Sags. Why Sags Why?? Do you really think the Cobra maiya will lose her lava juice after seeing you rolling in circles around the gods? Even Bunty had agreed that you did not need to fast but watch Sattu's entertainment and LOL on amma's head when Sattu sheds her nagin costume. Amma kis khet ki mooli hai ke you want to be in her good books? She will not write a Sagarika Puran for you. If at all I would have had amma tied to you with a rope and you could have towed her along for a rolling circle ride. The fool had no effect seeing you in pain, which was proven when she blabbed to herself about why you even bothered to fast. Though Babuji heard her openly admitting her hatred, the man only gave her verbal taunts (I would have tied her up to a flock of crows and flew her off to land her on the China wall and hope the Chinese sadhus would have made her bhasam using fire spitting dragons)

Tomorrow's precap show no remorse, but rather a braver amma is shown scolding bunty and bunta, I swear if babuji does not take a broom and go after amma, I will buy him a ghagra choli and if Bunty does not tell amma to shut up, I will take bunty for a surgery to become a babli. This crazy woman needs a spanking of her life (hopefully she will not enjoy it too much)

On a serious note, loved your post Sneha Smile

Suresh Hug[hope you must be a lady ?!!] Thank you for your comment .
A sort of frustration over the dragging up of the story .  There is no logical reason for Bunty  to follow his Amma's footsteps  even now , keeping his wife in waiting for long and suppressing himself under the obedience . Hate this type of submissive nature , from both Bunty and Sagagarika . What to say about Amma , it is your right to say everything and anything about this odd and unusual  sadist .
Thanks for those  who like my post and more thanks to  those all  who doesn't like it . Criticism will give scope for improvisation .Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suresh555paljay

Viswasruti IF-Rockerz
Viswasruti
Viswasruti

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:57am | IP Logged

Yes KKK Madam had introduced the MIL and DIL characters in a weird manner. But to be honest there are people like that, but then today's viewers want to come out of that weirdness at least on the TV serials who they watch religiously. The viewers want to be happy virtually because in reality 90% women are insecure and behave in such a manner. Other wise why do people kill a girl child in the womb itself?

Today Amma showed that she cannot change her attitude and mindset against Sagaarika.

Very valid point Padmaja . Just think dear friend , can't we do something to change this attitude towards a precious girl child ? Cry
Media  has to portray women characters in a responsible way , and viewers have to approve and appreciate such serials , may be that way , we can influence the society , education and culture will play an important role in the development of a good country and  its culture .

Edited by Snehamadhuri - 30 December 2014 at 9:57am

suresh555vibrajpaljay

Viswasruti IF-Rockerz
Viswasruti
Viswasruti

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibraj

Being a woman is never a curse to be endured , or a trait to be tolerated .She is a gift to be treasured and esteemed ,lo and behold ,it is a privilege to be a girl !.You are extraordinarily significant ! Clap

Wonderful lines, Sneha (if I may call you that, me VibhaSmile), I endorse this statement and believe and live this line in my life.

Indian serials do depict women very badly, guess they cater to the viewers in rural India where they watch a lot of television and women empowerment has not really set in. I agree with you, loved Sagz as an independent woman,now she is knee-buckling just to please Amma and more importantly, Bunty. She should actually walk off and let Bunty decide it he wants to continue his relationship with her or live as a devoted Freudian complex affected son!
You can call me as Sneha or Madhuri , as you wish Vibha . Rural people are nowadays more preogressive than the rigid thinking modren  folk . Modern people are meeting out cruel punishments like Acid-throughing , to women , who reject a man for his untoward and unwanted advancements . I adore all the ladies who put their head high and stand tall in front of the  Male Chauvinists . Amma has  a rotten fish head ,and she proved it once again today .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suresh555vibraj

cygnet9 IF-Rockerz
cygnet9
cygnet9

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snehamadhuri

Very valid point Padmaja . Just think dear friend , can't we do something to change this attitude towards a precious girl child ? Cry
Media  has to portray women characters in a responsible way , and viewers have to approve and appreciate such serials , may be that way , we can influence the society , education and culture will play an important role in the development of a good country and  its culture .

You are right. No body will come from out side to support a women. Evey girl/women should feel responsibile. In reality I always fight/counter or atleast make realise that how we women should be. May be that is the reason I have very less or no friends in real. Even in my home also I don't get support from my Mom or Mil. But I never give up.

Coming to this show I always tweet to the channel and keep on doing unless they show something sensible.

You know visual medium play's very important role in human beings. We may forget what we read but Visual  impact is more stronger than Print media. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suresh555vibrajViswasrutipaljay

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hum Hain Na Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index