Hum Hain Na

India-Forums

Hum Hain Na
Hum Hain Na

A Glare from the Mil , a wail from the Dil ...how long it will go on?

Viswasruti IF-Rockerz
Viswasruti
Viswasruti

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:55am | IP Logged

Let us start analyzing the choices she made and the perspectives she hold .

Saagarika's revolutionary resolution , filing a case to expose Amma and Bunty, to explore a way to join the man of her life .May be it is her spontaneous, carefree , impromptu personality ,that is offended at the thought of distancing her from her spouse by Amma disturbed her .They are making her a doormat ,and determining her life according to their whimsical wishes. Her todays and her tomorrows were ruined by this Mishra family . Then there is a beginning of a thought , a new awakening ,by filing a case ,she is asking for justice , love , and companionship and family bonding , the binding factor in a marriage , the consummation , but not from the judiciary , but from her husband and his family !She is trying to make him realize his god-given potential !!

Being a woman is never a curse to be endured ,or a trait to be tolerated .It is a gift to be treasured and esteemed. How do we raise our daughters to be ambitious , educated ,and sure of themselves, while at the same time help them appreciate the rewards and blessings of submission . Touching the feet , washing the feet at marriage rituals are such diminutive acts ,the serial makers are glorifying time and again .

Human relationships are not designed to be a raw contest of power and strength,but an acceptance of clearly outlined roles .The clashes between the Mil and Dil will always result broken families ,unstable homes , unhealthy dynamics and destabilized lives, --living rooms will become war zones resulted we ,as a lesser way of living ,that demeans and devalues a girl's existence.

Why the wife always has to  be submit to the leadership of her husband , a submission to legitimate authority , given by the society ? Why ?Angry

This type of autocratic decision making is creating a battle ground ,raged within the hearts of women. In most of the INDIAN SERIALS ,they are showing as it is a commitment to honor the one who married us , presuming that who knows us best , who has proven time and again that only in obedience to his plan for us will be find ultimate fulfillment!

Sagarika desperately trying to redefine and reestablish what it means to be a wife . Have quietly and cunningly swing the pendulum too far in her direction to rectify the injustices she is facing now !

With in our mindset ,we will cause our daughters either to desire it ,or fight for it again we will encourage our sons either to appreciate it or to take advantage of it !

In every serial they are glorifying the inequalities between men and women .Undoubtedly women are different , obviously but only in function [faction ] not in value ,but this truth has become twisted in to inappropriate ideas and lables ..

Man is in need of a partner ,someone who could help him fulfill his Mandate ?!,without her these endeavors would go undone . A woman is not an addendum , a last minute after- thought ,can be tossed out ,without notice . Without a woman's participation in a mans' life much will be lacking .Menfolk , realize .

Being a woman is never a curse to be endured , or a trait to be tolerated .She is a gift to be treasured and esteemed ,lo and behold ,it is a privilege to be a girl !.You are extraordinarily significant !

Saagarika realise this ,and proceed my dear courageous soldier !

[ Suresh ...missed you yaar ..where are you ? Please come and give us some funny comments . Watching Prats in pain is stressful now .]

Edited by Snehamadhuri - 29 December 2014 at 2:01pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KaShCrazyAneesasuresh555Avyaktapaljayvibrajcygnet9

cygnet9 IF-Rockerz
cygnet9
cygnet9

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Very Well SaidClap. Waiting for Suresh's humor.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suresh555vibrajViswasruti

Viswasruti IF-Rockerz
Viswasruti
Viswasruti

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:23am | IP Logged
But I have one complaint , why always wife doing all the rituals and hardships , why can't the mother do it ,she too must have concern about her son's well being ?
Hardships are only for the wife and praise and control is totally for a mother ? Anyway ,wife is going to bear  the brunt of labour pains and there is no alternative left , then why not this Amma do the puja path and other Upwaas and  temple rolling ?Angry

Edited by Snehamadhuri - 29 December 2014 at 11:56am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KaShCrazyAneesasuresh555vibrajcygnet9paljay

paljay IF-Rockerz
paljay
paljay

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Very good post, thought provoking.

Indian shows are going backward, instead of progressive they are trying take us in 16th century, I thought writers has to be man but found out some of the writers are women. Anyways they are all sadist writers, no one likes modern woman in our indian shows at least.

Man and woman needs each other in every walks of life, man are physically strong and woman mentally strong but our indian shows has to show man powerful and woman doormats it's sad sad thing.

KaShCrazyAneesaMisseshasuresh555vibrajcygnet9Viswasruti

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Thank you Sneha and ppp333 (wish I knew your name). Lets get our army and go after amma and put her into an aquarium with fishes and lobsters

What a waste of the episode? All that drama aur nagin ka sar bhi nahin kuchla?  (the snake's head was not chopped)

At the restaurant, that looked more like a gai-bhens ka tabela (buffalo's shed), Sattu's hogging the food put the pigs to shame. I almost choked when Sattu's friend confirmed that Sattu eats like jaanwars LOL. Sattu's slap was not as effective as I was expecting a cat fight, hair pulling and a few broken teeth and bones. Atleast for a month both these she-devils would be in a repair shop.

The biggest problem I had today was with Sags. Why Sags Why?? Do you really think the Cobra maiya will lose her lava juice after seeing you rolling in circles around the gods? Even Bunty had agreed that you did not need to fast but watch Sattu's entertainment and LOL on amma's head when Sattu sheds her nagin costume. Amma kis khet ki mooli hai ke you want to be in her good books? She will not write a Sagarika Puran for you. If at all I would have had amma tied to you with a rope and you could have towed her along for a rolling circle ride. The fool had no effect seeing you in pain, which was proven when she blabbed to herself about why you even bothered to fast. Though Babuji heard her openly admitting her hatred, the man only gave her verbal taunts (I would have tied her up to a flock of crows and flew her off to land her on the China wall and hope the Chinese sadhus would have made her bhasam using fire spitting dragons)

Tomorrow's precap show no remorse, but rather a braver amma is shown scolding bunty and bunta, I swear if babuji does not take a broom and go after amma, I will buy him a ghagra choli and if Bunty does not tell amma to shut up, I will take bunty for a surgery to become a babli. This crazy woman needs a spanking of her life (hopefully she will not enjoy it too much)

On a serious note, loved your post Sneha Smile

velvetscarfKaShCrazyAneesavibrajcygnet9Viswasrutipaljay

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by paljay

Very good post, thought provoking.

Indian shows are going backward, instead of progressive they are trying take us in 16th century, I thought writers has to be man but found out some of the writers are women. Anyways they are all sadist writers, no one likes modern woman in our indian shows at least.

Man and woman needs each other in every walks of life, man are physically strong and woman mentally strong but our indian shows has to show man powerful and woman doormats it's sad sad thing.

Unfortunately in this serial they have shown most men weak (babuji, bunty, paploo and even the grand father who left home rather than throwing out the trash his son brought home). Sags was doing so well as a strong woman but Bunty'amma seva has brainwashed her to let amma rule. I wish they would show Sags going back in her strong mode and bunty supporting her after hearing his mommy's true intentions

Edited by suresh555 - 29 December 2014 at 6:58pm

Misseshavibrajcygnet9Viswasrutipaljay

vibraj IF-Rockerz
vibraj
vibraj

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Being a woman is never a curse to be endured , or a trait to be tolerated .She is a gift to be treasured and esteemed ,lo and behold ,it is a privilege to be a girl !.You are extraordinarily significant ! Clap

Wonderful lines, Sneha (if I may call you that, me VibhaSmile), I endorse this statement and believe and live this line in my life.

Indian serials do depict women very badly, guess they cater to the viewers in rural India where they watch a lot of television and women empowerment has not really set in. I agree with you, loved Sagz as an independent woman,now she is knee-buckling just to please Amma and more importantly, Bunty. She should actually walk off and let Bunty decide it he wants to continue his relationship with her or live as a devoted Freudian complex affected son!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suresh555cygnet9Viswasrutipaljay

Missesha IF-Dazzler
Missesha
Missesha

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
This show is way too regressive with no element of entertainment or story progression.
It was such a waste of episode. Even after seeing Satya's true face all amma could think was ' sagarika is doing pretense' instead of 'why did Satya betray me?' Amma had no ounce of realisation whatsoever and she is not even angry with Satya.

And Bunty doesn't have spine. Despite all this, he is still waiting to gain assurance from his mother about accepting his wife. Why marry in the first place.

And Satya's suicide drama is nothing but re-entry to Mishra family. And the saas-bahu-sauten saga continues endlessly and aimlessly. 

--------

I am not sure what the show-makers want to convey. This show doesn't help anyone. 

It doesn't help those women where MIL-DIL relationships are already strangled, because the show imposes that DILs should bend whatsoever. So the poor DILs will continue to suffer.

It doesn't help those women where MIL is friendly and supportive to DIL, because it might make the MIL question herself, that hope  she is not wrong in giving too much liberty to DIL.

It doesn't help those girls who are aspiring to marry

And it is making mockery of well-behaved real-life men like Babuji and Bunty.

While MIL -DIL relationships are sweet and sour in most households, this show is far from reality. Totally regressive, backward and non-entertaining. 

------

Highly disappointing episode.

Edited by Missesha - 29 December 2014 at 8:27pm

suresh555vibrajcygnet9Viswasrutipaljay

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index