India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Kitchen politics 29.12.2014 (Page 6)

SheAish Senior Member
SheAish
SheAish

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Sage I just wanted to apologize for highjacking your thread...I promise I won't do it anymore...(don't worry I really do mean it this time...LOL)
You posts are always a great place to meet pretty much everyone who has all kinds of opinions about the show including the very besire ones like mine...
Thanks for being here all the time for All of us...I always appreciate how magnanimous and such a sweet heart you and sari are Heart.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AGirlHasNoNameAnnzSageflower7

AGirlHasNoName IF-Dazzler
AGirlHasNoName
AGirlHasNoName

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flora212

Everything was very funny yesterday except Sahil sceneTongueI don't know what cvs doing but I seriously want Tanveer's new trick to backfire on her! Please cvs end this tanu game please! And secondly what is the role of Seher here? To make things worst for sanam or to help sanam? Is she really her sister or just a humshakal! And I don't know if anyone noticed it Seher doesn't call Ahil as jijuSleepyor does she think her self as imaginary wife of Ahil! After all she can be she can act pretty well as Sanam and Ahil without any doubt will shower lots of love!
Btw awsome gifs

Haha!! OMG, I was thinking the same thing the other day about Seher, but thought it was just me, so didn't say anything. It does seem like Seher tend to make things more difficult for Sanam as opposed to helping her. Yup she doesn't call Aahil jiju, probably cuz since both roles r played by SJ they don't want it to look awkward or perhaps even the cvs don't know which twin to use for what scene... Haha

Edited by Booteefool - 30 December 2014 at 7:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnzSageflower7flora212

AnnzSageflower7 IF-Rockerz
AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JShukla

Originally posted by sageflower7

Originally posted by JShukla

Oh reading your update tells me that Sanam is actually doing servants job...this is just too cheap cleaning floor stairs that is her job now...isn't it...nothing else caught my attention. So Ahil s punishment for her continues. Making her do menial jobs stay at servants quarters
When will he start to respect her. Never I guess. With an injured hand she is supposed to clean the house under lateef s supervision. Seher seems to enjoy herself a lot.
Rehan the liar continues to be hide skeletons in mom's cupboard

Yes, Aahil hasn't addressed that yet. If he can't bear to see her hurt, then he should tell her she isn't a servant in the house... But for that he must openly admit to forgiving her fully. And how will that happen if Tanveer is throwing one plot after another at him...

Khuddari Sanam left with the mujra dance? 

Nothing makes sense J, they keep the romance at a snail pace while Tanveer's games at full speed. Two plots in one episode !! Confused
No Sage. It will still be about humanity. It makes for a very poor sight as he comes across a very uncaring husband. The only thing that he has not done is physical abuse himself(beating and thrashing her). But making your wife do all that work right under your nose while she is keeping ill is equvalent to that.
He can still ask her to not bother with the more laborious household chores or he can just announce a new servant just for all this work and viewers can still have a moment of Junoon. He may not need to declare she is not a servant, but he just does not care. He takes her harsh, hardworking upbringing quite seriously. He assumes she is ok with all this work.

Besides there is no guarantee that later in life he will not resort to such punishment for her. Their relation is really the pits.
 It is a similar situation, where ASR asked Khushi to sleep at the poolside. He knew Khushi comes from a poor background and hence can be subjectted to such abuse and it will neither affect her health nor psyche and it went on for few months. Similarly Aahil assumes Sanam comes from a poor background and has worked hard all her life, hence such a punishment is fine to persist with her. The fact is that even if she has wronged him he needs to respect her like a human must respect another human. More than brains he lacks basic humanity.
@IFFreak, I still do not want Sanam2-Aahil pairingLOLWink. However yes Aahil has to make a verbal promise of always protecting his wife's honour no matter what the circumstances. But if Rahat is as goos as you say he is than it is nice and positive for Haya. Atleast she has a ray of hope. whereas for Sanam she is going to forever be on shaky grounds in an abusive relationship. Also its good if Seher cares for her even a little. Mostly she has been made to work like a slave throughout this serial duration. Atleast some one is helping her and thinking about her.

Definitely what Aahil is doing to Sanam is very very wrong. I agree and condemn it wholeheartedly.
I also believe that something else is driving Sanam.

She may have come back for Aahil. And discovered another manipulated innocent. 

I think she is now focussed on exposing Tanveer, by showing Aahil that she is not as infallible as he thinks. I don't think she has thought through to what might happen AFTER she has been exposed, and he knows the truth of his childhood. 

Definitely he has a whole lot of making up tp do to deserve Sanam. He needs to drown in some guilt for a while, for ill treating the one person who loved him so selflessly. 

AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prags_Sociopath

Whoaa!! That flower scene was SO DEEPP?!! ShockedI din't realise when I was watching, I was busy drooling on his white Kurta LOL Thanks anyway! Thats good interpretation, aww!! Poor guy! "Main idhar jaun ya udhar jaun" LOL

Anyway. What the heck is wrong with this Billi?! I am so surprised that even SHE hasn't come to figure out something strange about Sanam-Seher. Like their nature and behaviour. I mean, hello!! She is the supercat! If SHE isn't getting some, then how do you expect others would? xD LOLLOL

Cleaning and sweeping, and allergic reactions! Gimme a break! Lol,. Billi tried so hard, poor cat! LOL

Atleast the twin thingi is coming of some benefit now. Seher, your forgiven again by me, thats 2 only though! First was when she was gonna sign papers LOL

So do we realise, why there things were getting somewhat rushed yesterday? SO many chaals in one day, like they wantt to end it soon or something?!! Plus Aahil changed his clothes thrice!! Jeez!! ShockedLOL Its gonna be Yellow coat today, oh no! LOL

Also, I was watching Anand movie yesterday, with this! Yeah can you beleive I was switching channels when AAHIL was there! Sigh! LOL 

So I couldn't help but draw a conclusion when Billi was shown fainting and in the movie that last Rangmanch wala dialogue was coming "Hum sabhi rangmunch ki katputliyan hain, jiski dor uparwale ke hath me hoti hian,  kise kab kahan voh khinch le, kuch pata nahi..Evil SmileLOL
Damn that movie though!! CryCry

Hahaaa,,, thanks for appreciating my over imagination...LOL

It was the surprised way he looked at her after he easily took the flowers from her hand. When the same act was so difficult the night before by the poolside... 

She knows him well... Remember the birthday cake for her Ammi? He cared enough to buy her a cake to remember her, even though he didn't share the moment, he was very curious to what she would do.

Also, who can forget, how, after that awful fight and harsh words about suffocating in his presence, he still appears for Haya's wedding, dressed in the tux she bought him? 

She knows he is very angry with her, but the caring in his eyes she can see clearly. He still loves her. But what she intends to do about her married life, I cannot fathom. I cannot stomach the idea of sharing my husband. If i were her, I'd stick around to expose Tanveer and release him from his prison of guilt, then I'd leave him. 

Because  our Sanam already sympathises with her sauten, and doesn't want to get in the way of Aahil's duties toward her. She said that pretty clearly. Aahil is going to  lose his Sanam if he doesn't do something.
AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GitaIyer

Lovely take on the episode SF. 
After posion and knife and gases, its time for flowers now. 

Ahil - one ammi loves lilies, and other ammi is allergic to it.
One wife wilts his plants, another one replaces his plants.
He has a double dose of both ammis and wives, still not one ammi to love him not one wife to share his bed with.

Loved ur take on the miniscule Saahil. The scene gave a different vibe to me. Sanam closing the door ever so lightly - I got a feeling that slowly, without Ahil realising it, Sanam will go out of his life.
Then Saahil will have to begin all over again. for the current Saahil has been ruined beyond repair due to the polygamy angle. Its better they wipe the slate clean and begin all over again.

Finally, Rehaan back, yet again. Hope new year heralds some movement in story.

I love your perspective anecdotes Gita !! Clap

Actually in yesterday's episode, I got a distinct vibe that when Sanam turned around after he walked away; eyes closed, heavy hearted, leaving the flower by the table, that she was giving up...

She'd almost died for that small crumpled gift, it was ruined but it was from her heart. She showed vulnerability there in her eyes to him , a rare sight for Sanam. She had already knelt at his feet as a mujrewali, already told him she loved him more than her own life, and brought him something to make him smile.

but he walked away...

And he'd already said, he has accepted his marriage to nayi Sanam, who would be his Begum.

When she closed her eyes and turned, I thought , this is it. She has given up. 

Not once did she ask him to fulfil his responsibility to HER as a husband, that he vowed to in front of all those people at Kohinoor. She quietly accepted her punishment to be a servant in her husband's house.

Now she's going to just expose Tanveer, and avenge her family. Release Aahil from his nightmares.

Unless Sanam2 shows her hand as evil and scheming, I can totally see our Sanam walking away leaving Aahil to his second wife.

Go to top