India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Kitchen politics 29.12.2014 (Page 5)

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Everything was very funny yesterday except Sahil scene Tongue I don't know what cvs doing but I seriously want Tanveer's new trick to backfire on her! Please cvs end this tanu game please!  And secondly what is the role of Seher here? To make things worst for sanam or to help sanam?  Is she really her sister or just a humshakal!  And I don't know if anyone noticed it Seher doesn't call Ahil as jiju Sleepy or does she think her self as imaginary wife of Ahil! After all she can be she can act pretty well as Sanam and Ahil without any doubt will shower lots of love! 
Btw awsome gifs 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SheAishAGirlHasNoNameAnnzSageflower7ShaitaanKiKhala

micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sageflower7

Originally posted by micshy

Awesome post n gifs Smile
I dint like Aahil saying repeatedly to khala khalu "ap dono is ghar mein karte kya hain khane k ilawa" o please no, they r our only chance of entertainment in ur pathetic n messy world LOLLOLLOL

I know! Khala and Khalu are quite funny these days...LOL Khala does give a new meaning to "jumped in fright" ... literally few feet off the floor...ROFL And Khalu's one liners too...LOL
Did u notice khalu's "PHALLOW ME" yesterday LOLLOLLOL, first their snake dance in ME, i was like laughing like mad they were so idiotically funny, 

Btw who dies of a skin allergy n a few sneexing LOL n Tanveer sahiba chanting "Sanam hume marna chahti hai" on such silly tricks, *favepalm*

OMG exactly !! So over dramatic... 

God loved the way u deciphered that small flower incident, although i was quite happy watching that small moment, that joy which SaHil brought to my heart when they were together previously is slowly coming back (Thankfully otherwise i had lost hope) but u understood n described it beautifully, n thanks fr that, i m pretty sure CVs dobt have the depth to think this much deeply about that scene, Ouch

See , she did mean to make him take the flowers. Because she didn't take the flowers back from him after putting the new ones... Instead she just walked away.
I bet they dint think this much deeply, if they had brains n the instinct to think deeply they would have never done "this" to SaHil..
Haaue Rehaan, finally, n thats Seher not Sanam in the pelrecap going by those flashy clothes. Good hai instead of watching awkward Aaher scenr, it would be good to see SeHaan together in a frame after such a long time.

True !! But I have a suspicion that she will see Rehan being very worried about Tanveer, and figure out his secret... that mother he was so heartbroken about is none other than Tanveer... literally her own future Saasuma too...
How i wish they should do SOMETHING, SOME REVELATION , some progress in the story , how i wish, Confused
Btw Seher aint going to tell Rehan too of her latest "con" Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnzSageflower7

AnnzSageflower7 IF-Rockerz
AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Enigmatic_Angel

i have only one thing to say..
QH's villains are awesome..na darte hain,na harte hain, aur na marte hain..they are just evergreen..they rise from their ashes always..Angry

Tanveer has a huge folly. She is greedy,  never happy with what she has. She took the Nawab name and gained so much status and wealth. Is she happy? 

No.

She wants every penny. And on top of that kick out Aahil and install Rehan in his place. She's an abomination.

It'll be the anticlimax of the decade if she is redeemed after a "Sorry "... 

Actually she's all alone. No one cares about her but the two boys she is ill treating: Aahil & Rehan 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AGirlHasNoNameflora212ShaitaanKiKhala

AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sylvia99

Beautiful post.
They don't want anyone to use their brain except the villains. Hope they have some track in their head to continue the game. If they have already finished the tracks of KV's absence then they should go back to their old track.

Now KV's on a week long break for the New Year... Hope they have shot some interesting stuff, not a week worth of dragging Ouch

sylvia99

AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikita_Smith

But he adjusts his tone and asks nicely about the file, which Sanam finds right under his nose. An old habit of yours... she says.

She changes the flowers in his room, nonchalantly asks him to hold the bunch of flowers to be replaced. He instinctively takes
them, and realizes what she'd done...

She made him accept the flowers from her.

Gently. Matter of fact. No drama. No pleading.

In place of the ones he'd rejected last night.

"I haven't given up Aahil, I'll make you see sense..." she seems to imply. < See Sanam? you didn't have to go all the way for that flower and almost die too..!! >

He looks at her, stunned. A shadow of a smile blooms in his eyes, his gaze on her endearing. Like a sulking child coming around from his griping, after some tender cajoling.

Loved this part! Heart

Liked a SaHil scene after ages! A lovely exchange of flowers! Embarrassed
(KV is doing a fabulous job!)

Thanks my friend !!Heart

But Gita raised an interesting perspective. .. have to go rewatch Sanam leaving... 

Hopefully Rehan has some interesting things to do this week! ! I wish he would just  bump into the hidden Sunehri  !! Because he too knows about that hidden room...Shocked

Edited by sageflower7 - 30 December 2014 at 5:18am

In-Sanity-Metis

Danitrini Goldie
Danitrini
Danitrini

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sageflower7

Originally posted by sylvia99

Beautiful post.
They don't want anyone to use their brain except the villains. Hope they have some track in their head to continue the game. If they have already finished the tracks of KV's absence then they should go back to their old track.

Now KV's on a week long break for the New Year... Hope they have shot some interesting stuff, not a week worth of dragging Ouch

Really? @bold. Where did you hear that? 

AnnzSageflower7

IFfreak Senior Member

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SheAishAnnzSageflower7

SheAish Senior Member
SheAish
SheAish

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:51am | IP Logged
^^ IFfreak, I really do understand where you are coming from when talking about Ahil brushing away mortal attempts on Sanam...But that has been from the very beginning...
See even the grave yard incidence and the washing machine incidence should have provoked him to be more suspicious and given his character those days, it should have been more of a deal for him...but nope, these attempts also got brushed away just like that...
And Sanam and her getting hurt and miraculously either NOT having any mark to show for it...or healing them instantly has been also there in the story from the beginning...But the difference then was that Ahil was consistent in his care and love for Sanam so we do not feel that AHil does not care for Sanam...and thus we viewers do not put too much into him not investigating those mortal attempts on her or her injuries.

If you look carefully Sanam does not have the bandaid anymore yesterday and her feet also seemed to have miraculously healed the very next morning...so the cvs are not taking into account such things when they continue with the story...But now we remember all these things and think that she is still hurt and why Ahil is not stopping her from working because we still remember not too long ago just HOW hurtful and despicable he was...so all these things remain fresh in our mind.

And even though Sanam2 is kept like the begam, he has also made it quite obvious that she is just there for the name and he is actually being very rude and uncaring towards her. On the other hand he is showing care for Sanam even infront of Sanam2 and Ammi...
However I freely admit  his inconsistency is in his care is quite glaring this time around...

It is this discontinuity that is killing Sahil and making Ahil look like the biggest idiot of the century and Sanam a sad heroine with neither guts nor grit who only feels a motherly kind of caring and responsibility towards Ahil...

Despite everything I think among all others, you are among the tiny minority who seem to think even a bit like me these days in the forum...LOLEmbarrassed

Edited by SheAish - 30 December 2014 at 7:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IFfreakAnnzSageflower7

Go to top