Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Kitchen politics 29.12.2014 (Page 3)

JShukla IF-Dazzler
JShukla
JShukla

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prags_Sociopath

Whoaa!! That flower scene was SO DEEPP?!! ShockedI din't realise when I was watching, I was busy drooling on his white Kurta LOL Thanks anyway! Thats good interpretation, aww!! Poor guy! "Main idhar jaun ya udhar jaun" LOL

Anyway. What the heck is wrong with this Billi?! I am so surprised that even SHE hasn't come to figure out something strange about Sanam-Seher. Like their nature and behaviour. I mean, hello!! She is the supercat! If SHE isn't getting some, then how do you expect others would? xD LOLLOL

Cleaning and sweeping, and allergic reactions! Gimme a break! Lol,. Billi tried so hard, poor cat! LOL

Atleast the twin thingi is coming of some benefit now. Seher, your forgiven again by me, thats 2 only though! First was when she was gonna sign papers LOL

So do we realise, why there things were getting somewhat rushed yesterday? SO many chaals in one day, like they wantt to end it soon or something?!! Plus Aahil changed his clothes thrice!! Jeez!! ShockedLOL Its gonna be Yellow coat today, oh no! LOL

Also, I was watching Anand movie yesterday, with this! Yeah can you beleive I was switching channels when AAHIL was there! Sigh! LOL 

So I couldn't help but draw a conclusion when Billi was shown fainting and in the movie that last Rangmanch wala dialogue was coming "Hum sabhi rangmunch ki katputliyan hain, jiski dor uparwale ke hath me hoti hian,  kise kab kahan voh khinch le, kuch pata nahi..Evil SmileLOL
Damn that movie though!! CryCry
Prags, OMG you fan of Anand movie too?Wink

How cool Amitabh and Rajesh looked in their simple clothesLOL I can't believe I drool at just about all hot men regardless of ageBig smile Tanveer par that dialog does not suit yaar. I am now rooting for her to make Aahil so poor that he will not have enough shirts to wear. when that happens let me know and I can come and watch. He will work as the dish cleaner at Sanam da Dhaba wearing torn jeans , no shirt and a dirty apron to avoid his abs from getting stained Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyAnnzSageflower7Ms.SherlockedGitaIyer

GitaIyer IF-Sizzlerz
GitaIyer
GitaIyer

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Lovely take on the episode SF. 
After posion and knife and gases, its time for flowers now. 

Ahil - one ammi loves lilies, and other ammi is allergic to it.
One wife wilts his plants, another one replaces his plants.
He has a double dose of both ammis and wives, still not one ammi to love him not one wife to share his bed with.

Loved ur take on the miniscule Saahil. The scene gave a different vibe to me. Sanam closing the door ever so lightly - I got a feeling that slowly, without Ahil realising it, Sanam will go out of his life.
Then Saahil will have to begin all over again. for the current Saahil has been ruined beyond repair due to the polygamy angle. Its better they wipe the slate clean and begin all over again.

Finally, Rehaan back, yet again. Hope new year heralds some movement in story.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyAnnzSageflower7Ms.Sherlocked

Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JShukla

Whoaa!! That flower scene was SO DEEPP?!! ShockedI din't realise when I was watching, I was busy drooling on his white Kurta LOL Thanks anyway! Thats good interpretation, aww!! Poor guy! "Main idhar jaun ya udhar jaun" LOL

Anyway. What the heck is wrong with this Billi?! I am so surprised that even SHE hasn't come to figure out something strange about Sanam-Seher. Like their nature and behaviour. I mean, hello!! She is the supercat! If SHE isn't getting some, then how do you expect others would? xD LOLLOL

Cleaning and sweeping, and allergic reactions! Gimme a break! Lol,. Billi tried so hard, poor cat! LOL

Atleast the twin thingi is coming of some benefit now. Seher, your forgiven again by me, thats 2 only though! First was when she was gonna sign papers LOL

So do we realise, why there things were getting somewhat rushed yesterday? SO many chaals in one day, like they wantt to end it soon or something?!! Plus Aahil changed his clothes thrice!! Jeez!! ShockedLOL Its gonna be Yellow coat today, oh no! LOL

Also, I was watching Anand movie yesterday, with this! Yeah can you beleive I was switching channels when AAHIL was there! Sigh! LOL 

So I couldn't help but draw a conclusion when Billi was shown fainting and in the movie that last Rangmanch wala dialogue was coming "Hum sabhi rangmunch ki katputliyan hain, jiski dor uparwale ke hath me hoti hian,  kise kab kahan voh khinch le, kuch pata nahi..Evil SmileLOL
Damn that movie though!! CryCry
Prags, OMG you fan of Anand movie too?Wink

How cool Amitabh and Rajesh looked in their simple clothesLOL I can't believe I drool at just about all hot men regardless of ageBig smile Tanveer par that dialog does not suit yaar. I am now rooting for her to make Aahil so poor that he will not have enough shirts to wear. when that happens let me know and I can come and watch. He will work as the dish cleaner at Sanam da Dhaba wearing torn jeans , no shirt and a dirty apron to avoid his abs from getting stained Embarrassed

Juhi! So good to see you! :) Super duper fan! I love Rajesh Khanna man! God this guy! I was crying so much yesterday! CryCry 
He and Amitabh looked super hot! LOL Yes! I love ALL hot men! Age is just a number! LOL

OMG! Hell yeah! Even I want him to roam on streets man! No paisa and all, with a Devdas beard LOL He really needs to drop his shirt now ya know? Its about time! LOL

JShuklamicshyAnnzSageflower7GitaIyer

Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GitaIyer

He has a double dose of both ammis and wives, still not one ammi to love him not one wife to share his bed with.

Loved ur take on the miniscule Saahil. The scene gave a different vibe to me. Sanam closing the door ever so lightly - I got a feeling that slowly, without Ahil realising it, Sanam will go out of his life.
Then Saahil will have to begin all over again. for the current Saahil has been ruined beyond repair due to the polygamy angle. Its better they wipe the slate clean and begin all over again.

@bold: She should actually walk away man and let him suffer in some guilt atleast! Angry

Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Gita, I loved what you analysed about Aahil though! LOLLOL Poor guy, no motherly love and not even wifey "love" for him too! LOL

surbhirocks5 Groupbie
surbhirocks5
surbhirocks5

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Nice post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnzSageflower7

JShukla IF-Dazzler
JShukla
JShukla

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
^^ Sagey, just one more nonsense post and promise I am out then from your pristine thread...

Prags! yeah... He will be all sweaty without any AC, he'll get a job as a construction worker and he'll wear low rise torn jeans and carry heavy stuff in his arms, muscles all on show ! SWOOON. Sanam 2 would anyways divorce him then. Good riddance. Only our Sanam would be there through his thick and thin.Wink (Thick and thin-Shocked I need to control myself)

They will have no roof over their head so can't do IT. Just eyelocks and some hugs behind trees etc,... Haye. I live only to see all this.

Tanveer go for it.  Go take the money it is all yours. please confiscate all of Aahil's degrees and passport etc. too. PLEASE I wanna see him really poor

@Gita for your post below...
Never thought that a day would come when I would not want to watch even Aahil in his shades of white.

But he does come across as a very shallow lover and the writer too lacks depth and analysis as to how to connect 2 people through love.
Yes they need to seperate now and Aahil has  to come back as a new and improved man.

But it seems they are doing a surprisingly better job with Rahat. After his initial folly of letting Haya remain married to Faiz even after her love confession, they did a good turn around for him and he really is a caring lover. His love appears to be having a lot of depth.

Edited by JShukla - 29 December 2014 at 11:24pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyAnnzSageflower7Ms.Sherlocked

GitaIyer IF-Sizzlerz
GitaIyer
GitaIyer

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by GitaIyer

@bold: She should actually walk away man and let him suffer in some guilt atleast! Angry

Is that you PRags?
You want Ahil to suffer.
I;m missing some of the OMG WA icons here.

Actually, Ahil is a mamma's boy. Period.  He goes gaga when his mom has as much as sneeze. But multiple murder attempts on his wife, he is least bothered. High time he walks the talk. 
Actually, its very poor writing. The angst they want to portray, is not coming across inspite of brilliant performances.

Edited by GitaIyer - 29 December 2014 at 11:19pm

JShuklamicshyAnnzSageflower7Ms.Sherlocked

Go to top