India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Kitchen politics 29.12.2014 (Page 2)

Nikita_Smith IF-Rockerz
Nikita_Smith
Nikita_Smith

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:00pm | IP Logged

But he adjusts his tone and asks nicely about the file, which Sanam finds right under his nose. An old habit of yours... she says.

She changes the flowers in his room, nonchalantly asks him to hold the bunch of flowers to be replaced. He instinctively takes
them, and realizes what she'd done...

She made him accept the flowers from her.

Gently. Matter of fact. No drama. No pleading.

In place of the ones he'd rejected last night.

"I haven't given up Aahil, I'll make you see sense..." she seems to imply. < See Sanam? you didn't have to go all the way for that flower and almost die too..!! >

He looks at her, stunned. A shadow of a smile blooms in his eyes, his gaze on her endearing. Like a sulking child coming around from his griping, after some tender cajoling.

Loved this part! Heart

Liked a SaHil scene after ages! A lovely exchange of flowers! Embarrassed
(KV is doing a fabulous job!)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyAGirlHasNoNameAnnzSageflower7Ms.SherlockedGitaIyer

AnnzSageflower7 IF-Rockerz
AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Booteefool

Haven't watched the episode yet, but I do enjoy reading ur updates. I'm glad Tanveer's silly attempts to make Sanam look bad in front of Aahil are failing. Aahil is finally seeing that his Ammi isn't always right, therefore, I'm hoping he doesn't fall for Tanu next chaal about Sanam poising her.
Ohh Rehan.. What is going on with him? Is he only obligated to make an appearance once a week? lol
I'm assuming not much will happen until after New Years now since all the stars are probably going out of town. But after New Years, I'm hoping for big things to take place. Like truth about Rehan and Tanu's relationship, or maybe someone somehow will find that newspaper that Sanam found regarding Nawab Sr murder.
With new year just around the corner, I'm gonna try to be a bit more positive when it comes to this show. Maybe the new year will bring the Cvs a brain. Tongue

Thanks !

Its interesting that they are slowly showing Aahil as being more quick to think logically about Tanveer's recent mishaps. He is quick to figure out she didn't do it, but he doesn't apply that same logic to their problems as a couple.

When is he going to have that light bulb moment... So many strange things are happening around Sanam... Could there be more to it that it seems? Did she run away from the wedding at all?

His confidence in her is slowly gaining strength again. Her mere presence there and perseverence in winning him over is working. 

Lets put aside that Sanam shouldn't HAVE to do these things, or keep proving herself to the man who claims to love her a lot... As long as Tanveer only harms herself its fine by me.LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyAGirlHasNoNameNikita_SmithGitaIyerflora212

IFfreak Senior Member

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyNikita_SmithAnnzSageflower7GitaIyer

AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raingoddess

Originally posted by sageflower7

The tug of war over Aahil begins.

LOL

<I must say, Nawab Sr. left a pretty convoluted maze for Tanveer to run around in... So she would find it damned difficult to get her claws on his properties... >

<I'm thinking all the spoilers about Sanam2 might be half true. She might join the twins in driving Tanveer mad, by pretending to harm or hurt Sanam, and Tanveer having to rescue. But this is very confusing, what's in it for Sanam2? >

The Nawab was a terrible man but must say he had brains! I just got an imagine of Tanveer literally running though a maze ROFL When my mind starts imagining figurative things literally LOL But the thing about S2 was something that also popped into my mind cuz these spoilers r usually half true if at all lol Some spoilers have even said Aahil was going to make Sanam do a mujra when he had no idea lol I had this theory before... She might have a deeper secret as in Tanveer might have harmed one of her loved ones and she is also in it for revenge? It would be interesting to see her pretend and would he much less cliched too!

We can only hope that they want to go towards a backstory for Sanam2, because two years on we still don't have a backstory for Tanveer herself. Her arc doesn't make much sense right now. I had a notion when she first entered, that she will turn out to be manhoos for Tanveer only...LOL

<btw, Aahil in white kurta does things to my heart, super gorgeous...*sigh*>

Day Dreaming He always looks gorgeous white esp kurtas Heart

He doesn't feel like shouting at her anymore. In fact, he may have felt so bad about the night before, his rejection of her small act to win him over.

But he adjusts his tone and asks nicely about the file, which Sanam finds right under his nose. An old habit of yours...she says.

She changes the flowers in his room, nonchalantly asks him to hold the bunch of flowers to be replaced. He instinctively takes them, and realizes what she'd done...

She made him accept the flowers from her. 

Gently. Matter of fact. No drama. No pleading.

In place of the ones he'd rejected last night.

"I haven't  given up Aahil, I'll make you see sense..." she seems to imply. <See Sanam? you didn't have to go all the way for that flower and almost die too..!!>

He looks at her, stunned. A shadow of a smile blooms in his eyes, his gaze on her endearing. Like a sulking child coming around from his griping, after some tender cajoling.

Sanam really knows how to bring him around...

See these cute moments r all they need to show a bond between them. That eye lock in the garden was so awkward! I wish Sanam would use the same sensibility and strength as she did here. It was like before. I would prefer that no more pleading n crying! As for Aahil , he needs to clear the confusion in his life, heart n mind lol he is def in a mess. He cant push her away nor can he keep her close lol Also her being near does make him want her more n further confuses him lol Aahil needs to realize that his love for Sanam is still there. He needs to question, get angry and demand answers! He needs to believe in their love lol her strength n determination always amazes him and her gentle yet assertive tone does bring him around lol If only the writers were consistent with these things lol 

Exactly !! It was just mere moments in the episode but the impact was a lot. His messiness in the bedroom, the way he likes his breakfast, not liking to wake up early, hatred for pudina chutney, love for apple pie. So many little ways for Sanam to remind Aahil of their time together...

I know she shouldn't need to prove herself to her husband, but he is a little dense, and she loves him. Who wouldn't fight for the man who loves you?

<I forgot Tanveer is capable of these silly tricks too...She has her off days too I guess... ROFL.! But harming herself to achieve this is looking a little silly don't you think? Maybe jump down the balcony and shout that Sanam pushed you...?! How's that for an idea?? LoL!!>

Remember she tried burning herself, cutting her wrist, etc.., Tanveer has always had her super silly moments LOL Lmao n imagine Latif is like but Begum Sahiba Sanam was with me ROFL

I quite liked that touch, Lateef being all *gasp* "But she was with me !?" I have been wishing and wishing for Lateef to wade into this lovers spat and help...Embarrassed

In an alternate universe, Haya with great difficulty manages to get Rahat's attention and lead Rahat towards them. But it looks like Faiz noticed he was following, and tried to delay and throw him off the chase...

ROFL Can we say land of aliens lol She shud have tried sneaking off maybe or asking for help? Lol but the less of them the better! 

No one should have that much bad luck as Haya, man...D'oh

Precap: Tanveer accuses Sanam of wanting to poison her with milk. Aahil defends Sanam again, offers to drink it himself to prove her innocent.. (Awww... how touching !!But Tanveer drinks it and falls... 

Aahil panics, accusations thrown... Random Rehan appears again !!!

I love how Rehan appears, all gorgeous and dapper, just in the nick of time... *fangirling*

I swear I just wait for those moments to drool over Aahil n Rehan Day Dreaming LOL Aahil is so cute but stupid lol I seriosuly get mad but then feel bad for him! He needs to stop trying to be a good son cuz his mother is never happy anyway n try to be a better hisband and lover by trusting Sanam. At times he does n at times he loses his head. I want him to get frustrated to the point of wanting to clear this confusion! Time for some action maybe lol But then they cant drag lol Rehan is always random LOL He always appears at the right time looking adorable, gorgeous n gentlemanly? Lol but then nothing happens lmao these boys!

Responses in red lol u used up all my other colors LOL Thanks for this detailed n interesting update!  Hopefully the drama tomorrow serves a purpose lol 

I hope they give Rehan something to do soon, rather than make sympathetic and shocked faces... Its about time someone (not Tanveer) discovers Sunehri. She already risked exposure yesterday...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyNikita_SmithGitaIyer

AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by micshy

Awesome post n gifs Smile
I dint like Aahil saying repeatedly to khala khalu "ap dono is ghar mein karte kya hain khane k ilawa" o please no, they r our only chance of entertainment in ur pathetic n messy world LOLLOLLOL

I know! Khala and Khalu are quite funny these days...LOL Khala does give a new meaning to "jumped in fright" ... literally few feet off the floor...ROFL And Khalu's one liners too...LOL

Btw who dies of a skin allergy n a few sneexing LOL n Tanveer sahiba chanting "Sanam hume marna chahti hai" on such silly tricks, *favepalm*

OMG exactly !! So over dramatic... 

God loved the way u deciphered that small flower incident, although i was quite happy watching that small moment, that joy which SaHil brought to my heart when they were together previously is slowly coming back (Thankfully otherwise i had lost hope) but u understood n described it beautifully, n thanks fr that, i m pretty sure CVs dobt have the depth to think this much deeply about that scene, Ouch

See , she did mean to make him take the flowers. Because she didn't take the flowers back from him after putting the new ones... Instead she just walked away.

Haaue Rehaan, finally, n thats Seher not Sanam in the pelrecap going by those flashy clothes. Good hai instead of watching awkward Aaher scenr, it would be good to see SeHaan together in a frame after such a long time.

True !! But I have a suspicion that she will see Rehan being very worried about Tanveer, and figure out his secret... that mother he was so heartbroken about is none other than Tanveer... literally her own future Saasuma too...

Btw Seher aint going to tell Rehan too of her latest "con" Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyGitaIyer

AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JShukla

Oh reading your update tells me that Sanam is actually doing servants job...this is just too cheap cleaning floor stairs that is her job now...isn't it...nothing else caught my attention. So Ahil s punishment for her continues. Making her do menial jobs stay at servants quarters
When will he start to respect her. Never I guess. With an injured hand she is supposed to clean the house under lateef s supervision. Seher seems to enjoy herself a lot.
Rehan the liar continues to be hide skeletons in mom's cupboard

Yes, Aahil hasn't addressed that yet. If he can't bear to see her hurt, then he should tell her she isn't a servant in the house... But for that he must openly admit to forgiving her fully. And how will that happen if Tanveer is throwing one plot after another at him...

Khuddari Sanam left with the mujra dance? 

Nothing makes sense J, they keep the romance at a snail pace while Tanveer's games at full speed. Two plots in one episode !! Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JShuklamicshyGitaIyer

JShukla IF-Dazzler
JShukla
JShukla

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sageflower7

Originally posted by JShukla

Oh reading your update tells me that Sanam is actually doing servants job...this is just too cheap cleaning floor stairs that is her job now...isn't it...nothing else caught my attention. So Ahil s punishment for her continues. Making her do menial jobs stay at servants quarters
When will he start to respect her. Never I guess. With an injured hand she is supposed to clean the house under lateef s supervision. Seher seems to enjoy herself a lot.
Rehan the liar continues to be hide skeletons in mom's cupboard

Yes, Aahil hasn't addressed that yet. If he can't bear to see her hurt, then he should tell her she isn't a servant in the house... But for that he must openly admit to forgiving her fully. And how will that happen if Tanveer is throwing one plot after another at him...

Khuddari Sanam left with the mujra dance? 

Nothing makes sense J, they keep the romance at a snail pace while Tanveer's games at full speed. Two plots in one episode !! Confused
No Sage. It will still be about humanity. It makes for a very poor sight as he comes across a very uncaring husband. The only thing that he has not done is physical abuse himself(beating and thrashing her). But making your wife do all that work right under your nose while she is keeping ill is equvalent to that.
He can still ask her to not bother with the more laborious household chores or he can just announce a new servant just for all this work and viewers can still have a moment of Junoon. He may not need to declare she is not a servant, but he just does not care. He takes her harsh, hardworking upbringing quite seriously. He assumes she is ok with all this work.

Besides there is no guarantee that later in life he will not resort to such punishment for her. Their relation is really the pits.
 It is a similar situation, where ASR asked Khushi to sleep at the poolside. He knew Khushi comes from a poor background and hence can be subjectted to such abuse and it will neither affect her health nor psyche and it went on for few months. Similarly Aahil assumes Sanam comes from a poor background and has worked hard all her life, hence such a punishment is fine to persist with her. The fact is that even if she has wronged him he needs to respect her like a human must respect another human. More than brains he lacks basic humanity.
@IFFreak, I still do not want Sanam2-Aahil pairingLOLWink. However yes Aahil has to make a verbal promise of always protecting his wife's honour no matter what the circumstances. But if Rahat is as goos as you say he is than it is nice and positive for Haya. Atleast she has a ray of hope. whereas for Sanam she is going to forever be on shaky grounds in an abusive relationship. Also its good if Seher cares for her even a little. Mostly she has been made to work like a slave throughout this serial duration. Atleast some one is helping her and thinking about her.

Edited by JShukla - 29 December 2014 at 10:41pm

IFfreakmicshyAnnzSageflower7GitaIyer

Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Whoaa!! That flower scene was SO DEEPP?!! ShockedI din't realise when I was watching, I was busy drooling on his white Kurta LOL Thanks anyway! Thats good interpretation, aww!! Poor guy! "Main idhar jaun ya udhar jaun" LOL

Anyway. What the heck is wrong with this Billi?! I am so surprised that even SHE hasn't come to figure out something strange about Sanam-Seher. Like their nature and behaviour. I mean, hello!! She is the supercat! If SHE isn't getting some, then how do you expect others would? xD LOLLOL

Cleaning and sweeping, and allergic reactions! Gimme a break! Lol,. Billi tried so hard, poor cat! LOL

Atleast the twin thingi is coming of some benefit now. Seher, your forgiven again by me, thats 2 only though! First was when she was gonna sign papers LOL

So do we realise, why there things were getting somewhat rushed yesterday? SO many chaals in one day, like they wantt to end it soon or something?!! Plus Aahil changed his clothes thrice!! Jeez!! ShockedLOL Its gonna be Yellow coat today, oh no! LOL

Also, I was watching Anand movie yesterday, with this! Yeah can you beleive I was switching channels when AAHIL was there! Sigh! LOL 

So I couldn't help but draw a conclusion when Billi was shown fainting and in the movie that last Rangmanch wala dialogue was coming "Hum sabhi rangmunch ki katputliyan hain, jiski dor uparwale ke hath me hoti hian,  kise kab kahan voh khinch le, kuch pata nahi..Evil SmileLOL
Damn that movie though!! CryCry

Edited by Prags_Sociopath - 29 December 2014 at 10:49pm

JShuklamicshyAnnzSageflower7GitaIyer

Go to top