Qubool Hai

Kitchen politics 29.12.2014

AnnzSageflower7 IF-Rockerz
AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:46am | IP Logged

The tug of war over Aahil begins.

Ammi vs Biwi no.1 Sanam.

Sanam and Seher can't figure out what exactly Tanveer is up to, running all the way to the plant nursery to save Sanam of all things. But to my surprise, Sanam2 appears in their room...

I know why Begum Sahiba is doing all this... but she stops short of revealing the why. Because nothing should happen to Sanam within one year of the marriage, or all the properties will slip from their hands.

<I must say, Nawab Sr. left a pretty convoluted maze for Tanveer to run around in... So she would find it damned difficult to get her claws on his properties... >

<I'm thinking all the spoilers about Sanam2 might be half true. She might join the twins in driving Tanveer mad, by pretending to harm or hurt Sanam, and Tanveer having to rescue. But this is very confusing, what's in it for Sanam2? >

Sanam goes to Aahil's room as he absent mindedly yells for a file. He is slightly disconcerted to see her there. Awkward even... Why?

<btw, Aahil in white kurta does things to my heart, super gorgeous...*sigh*>

He doesn't feel like shouting at her anymore. In fact, he may have felt so bad about the night before, his rejection of her small act to win him over.

But he adjusts his tone and asks nicely about the file, which Sanam finds right under his nose. An old habit of yours...she says.

She changes the flowers in his room, nonchalantly asks him to hold the bunch of flowers to be replaced. He instinctively takes them, and realizes what she'd done...

She made him accept the flowers from her. 

Gently. Matter of fact. No drama. No pleading.

In place of the ones he'd rejected last night.

"I haven't  given up Aahil, I'll make you see sense..." she seems to imply. <See Sanam? you didn't have to go all the way for that flower and almost die too..!!>

He looks at her, stunned. A shadow of a smile blooms in his eyes, his gaze on her endearing. Like a sulking child coming around from his griping, after some tender cajoling.

Sanam really knows how to bring him around...

Alas, Saasuma starts her ploys. She actually threw herself of the stairs in front of Sunehri (who disappears), to blame Sanam for carelessness. It is Aahil who disproves her, saying Sanam was nowhere near the stairs.

Then making her bumbling sidekicks put those the lilies Sanam brought to Aahil, all over the house. And bringing on an allergic reaction, claiming Sanam was out to murder her... Also disproved by Aahil, Sanam couldn't have known of the allergies...

<I forgot Tanveer is capable of these silly tricks too...She has her off days too I guess... ROFL.! But harming herself to achieve this is looking a little silly don't you think? Maybe jump down the balcony and shout that Sanam pushed you...?! How's that for an idea?? LoL!!>

In an alternate universe, Haya with great difficulty manages to get Rahat's attention and lead Rahat towards them. But it looks like Faiz noticed he was following, and tried to delay and throw him off the chase...

Precap: Tanveer accuses Sanam of wanting to poison her with milk. Aahil defends Sanam again, offers to drink it himself to prove her innocent.. (Awww... how touching !!But Tanveer drinks it and falls... 

Aahil panics, accusations thrown... Random Rehan appears again !!!

I love how Rehan appears, all gorgeous and dapper, just in the nick of time... *fangirling*

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

NoLifefalala333SheAishdarkice7_12evedallas1FazidaK18fatima30Mahu34AGirlHasNoNametastahninsneaky-ajAshi3LizBennetsylvia99micshyRaingoddesssahil333..Orla..Nikita_SmithGitaIyerMrDarcyfanLovenarbhiflora212ShaitaanKiKhala

AGirlHasNoName IF-Dazzler
AGirlHasNoName
AGirlHasNoName

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Haven't watched the episode yet, but I do enjoy reading ur updates. I'm glad Tanveer's silly attempts to make Sanam look bad in front of Aahil are failing. Aahil is finally seeing that his Ammi isn't always right, therefore, I'm hoping he doesn't fall for Tanu next chaal about Sanam poising her.
Ohh Rehan.. What is going on with him? Is he only obligated to make an appearance once a week? lol
I'm assuming not much will happen until after New Years now since all the stars are probably going out of town. But after New Years, I'm hoping for big things to take place. Like truth about Rehan and Tanu's relationship, or maybe someone somehow will find that newspaper that Sanam found regarding Nawab Sr murder.
With new year just around the corner, I'm gonna try to be a bit more positive when it comes to this show. Maybe the new year will bring the Cvs a brain. Tongue

Edited by Booteefool - 29 December 2014 at 11:10am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

falala333micshyAnnzSageflower7RaingoddessLovenarbhi

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sageflower7

The tug of war over Aahil begins.

LOL

<I must say, Nawab Sr. left a pretty convoluted maze for Tanveer to run around in... So she would find it damned difficult to get her claws on his properties... >

<I'm thinking all the spoilers about Sanam2 might be half true. She might join the twins in driving Tanveer mad, by pretending to harm or hurt Sanam, and Tanveer having to rescue. But this is very confusing, what's in it for Sanam2? >

The Nawab was a terrible man but must say he had brains! I just got an imagine of Tanveer literally running though a maze ROFL When my mind starts imagining figurative things literally LOL But the thing about S2 was something that also popped into my mind cuz these spoilers r usually half true if at all lol Some spoilers have even said Aahil was going to make Sanam do a mujra when he had no idea lol I had this theory before... She might have a deeper secret as in Tanveer might have harmed one of her loved ones and she is also in it for revenge? It would be interesting to see her pretend and would he much less cliched too!

<btw, Aahil in white kurta does things to my heart, super gorgeous...*sigh*>

Day Dreaming He always looks gorgeous white esp kurtas Heart

He doesn't feel like shouting at her anymore. In fact, he may have felt so bad about the night before, his rejection of her small act to win him over.

But he adjusts his tone and asks nicely about the file, which Sanam finds right under his nose. An old habit of yours...she says.

She changes the flowers in his room, nonchalantly asks him to hold the bunch of flowers to be replaced. He instinctively takes them, and realizes what she'd done...

She made him accept the flowers from her. 

Gently. Matter of fact. No drama. No pleading.

In place of the ones he'd rejected last night.

"I haven't  given up Aahil, I'll make you see sense..." she seems to imply. <See Sanam? you didn't have to go all the way for that flower and almost die too..!!>

He looks at her, stunned. A shadow of a smile blooms in his eyes, his gaze on her endearing. Like a sulking child coming around from his griping, after some tender cajoling.

Sanam really knows how to bring him around...

See these cute moments r all they need to show a bond between them. That eye lock in the garden was so awkward! I wish Sanam would use the same sensibility and strength as she did here. It was like before. I would prefer that no more pleading n crying! As for Aahil , he needs to clear the confusion in his life, heart n mind lol he is def in a mess. He cant push her away nor can he keep her close lol Also her being near does make him want her more n further confuses him lol Aahil needs to realize that his love for Sanam is still there. He needs to question, get angry and demand answers! He needs to believe in their love lol her strength n determination always amazes him and her gentle yet assertive tone does bring him around lol If only the writers were consistent with these things lol 

<I forgot Tanveer is capable of these silly tricks too...She has her off days too I guess... ROFL.! But harming herself to achieve this is looking a little silly don't you think? Maybe jump down the balcony and shout that Sanam pushed you...?! How's that for an idea?? LoL!!>

Remember she tried burning herself, cutting her wrist, etc.., Tanveer has always had her super silly moments LOL Lmao n imagine Latif is like but Begum Sahiba Sanam was with me ROFL

In an alternate universe, Haya with great difficulty manages to get Rahat's attention and lead Rahat towards them. But it looks like Faiz noticed he was following, and tried to delay and throw him off the chase...

ROFL Can we say land of aliens lol She shud have tried sneaking off maybe or asking for help? Lol but the less of them the better! 

Precap: Tanveer accuses Sanam of wanting to poison her with milk. Aahil defends Sanam again, offers to drink it himself to prove her innocent.. (Awww... how touching !!But Tanveer drinks it and falls... 

Aahil panics, accusations thrown... Random Rehan appears again !!!

I love how Rehan appears, all gorgeous and dapper, just in the nick of time... *fangirling*

I swear I just wait for those moments to drool over Aahil n Rehan Day Dreaming LOL Aahil is so cute but stupid lol I seriosuly get mad but then feel bad for him! He needs to stop trying to be a good son cuz his mother is never happy anyway n try to be a better hisband and lover by trusting Sanam. At times he does n at times he loses his head. I want him to get frustrated to the point of wanting to clear this confusion! Time for some action maybe lol But then they cant drag lol Rehan is always random LOL He always appears at the right time looking adorable, gorgeous n gentlemanly? Lol but then nothing happens lmao these boys!

Responses in red lol u used up all my other colors LOL Thanks for this detailed n interesting update!  Hopefully the drama tomorrow serves a purpose lol 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

falala333micshyAGirlHasNoNameAnnzSageflower7

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Booteefool

Haven't watched the episode yet, but I do enjoy reading ur updates. I'm glad Tanveer's silly attempts to make Sanam look bad in front of Aahil are failing. Aahil is finally seeing that his Ammi isn't always right, therefore, I'm hoping he doesn't fall for Tanu next chaal about Sanam poising her.
Ohh Rehan.. What is going on with him? Is he only obligated to make an appearance once a week? lol
I'm assuming not much will happen until after New Years now since all the stars are probably going out of town. But after New Years, I'm hoping for big things to take place. Like truth about Rehan and Tanu's relationship, or maybe someone somehow will find that newspaper that Sanam found regarding Nawab Sr murder.
With new year just around the corner, I'm gonna try to be a bit more positive when it comes to this show. Maybe the new year will bring the Cvs a brain. Tongue

Bold! Lmao I hope so too LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyAGirlHasNoNameAnnzSageflower7

micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Awesome post n gifs Smile
I dint like Aahil saying repeatedly to khala khalu "ap dono is ghar mein karte kya hain khane k ilawa" o please no, they r our only chance of entertainment in ur pathetic n messy world LOLLOLLOL

Btw who dies of a skin allergy n a few sneexing LOL n Tanveer sahiba chanting "Sanam hume marna chahti hai" on such silly tricks, *favepalm*

God loved the way u deciphered that small flower incident, although i was quite happy watching that small moment, that joy which SaHil brought to my heart when they were together previously is slowly coming back (Thankfully otherwise i had lost hope) but u understood n described it beautifully, n thanks fr that, i m pretty sure CVs dobt have the depth to think this much deeply about that scene, Ouch

Haaue Rehaan, finally, n thats Seher not Sanam in the pelrecap going by those flashy clothes. Good hai instead of watching awkward Aaher scenr, it would be good to see SeHaan together in a frame after such a long time.

Btw Seher aint going to tell Rehan too of her latest "con" Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

falala333AnnzSageflower7Raingoddess

JShukla IF-Dazzler
JShukla
JShukla

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Oh reading your update tells me that Sanam is actually doing servants job...this is just too cheap cleaning floor stairs that is her job now...isn't it...nothing else caught my attention. So Ahil s punishment for her continues. Making her do menial jobs stay at servants quarters
When will he start to respect her. Never I guess. With an injured hand she is supposed to clean the house under lateef s supervision. Seher seems to enjoy herself a lot.
Rehan the liar continues to be hide skeletons in mom's cupboard

Edited by JShukla - 29 December 2014 at 12:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SheAishAnnzSageflower7

..Orla.. IF-Rockerz
..Orla..
..Orla..

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
i have only one thing to say..
QH's villains are awesome..na darte hain,na harte hain, aur na marte hain..they are just evergreen..they rise from their ashes always..Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyAnnzSageflower7flora212ShaitaanKiKhala

sylvia99 IF-Dazzler
sylvia99
sylvia99

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Beautiful post.
They don't want anyone to use their brain except the villains. Hope they have some track in their head to continue the game. If they have already finished the tracks of KV's absence then they should go back to their old track.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyAnnzSageflower7

Go to top