~Oru Naal Director~29/12/14 Epi-509

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

Episode 509

Hola DM peepzs!!!

Very simple everyone all you have to do is re-direct this episode. You have watched it and you feel something else can be done. So rewrite how you feel this episode should be You can choose any part of the scene from today's episode It can either be a few liners or a full stretch script. This is just for fun..and to make our forum active.

credits to satya87 from office section with permission from Office DT's

creditz : Navee

SaKash is going to enter the wedding hall suddenly they see Usha and her husband so Prakash hesitates to enter. But Sathya consoles him and they enter, Prabha comes and gives a hug to Sathya. SaKash give the gift to Prabha and take photos.
Usha notices Prakash, Usha's relative talks indirectly bad about her and tells you took bribe but you are not discreet. Usha denies that and says some people will do anything just to revenge. Prakash gets angry, Sathya calms down him but Prakash doesn't want to be here so they are ready to quite the hall but Prabha stops them and pleads Sathya. SaKash tell that they won't go but they will stay outside and they will come near the muhurtam time. Prabha agrees. As Prakash was not in good mood Sathya suggests to walk trought the park instead of waiting here, he agrees.  They are walking while Prakash holds Sathya's hand😳. They sit on a bench and some sweet talks are going.  Sathya wants to get her feet wet in beach. So they went and get their feet wet.
They see Ragini very close with Vasant and they are shocked to see them😲.  But Ragini doesn't see them. Vasant too so he starts to execute his plan , he pushes Ragini in water and he raises up her. Prakash gets angry and goes toward Ragini but Sathya stops him and they start to follow them. Ragini goes to the room and tells to Vasant to wait outside of room because bathroom doesn't have a lock so she will lock the room. Vasant becomes sad and goes in ground floor. Naga comes and asks why , Vasant tells what happened. Vasanth phone rings but he doesn't take as it is a number that he doesn't know and switched off his phone, he is  very nervous, he doesn't know what to do. Naga tells to Vasant that now in this cottage no one will come so I will off the main switch and she will be scared and she will open the door, at this time you can enter and spoil her. Vasant agrees and thanks him. Naga switches of the main, Vasant goes and sees the door is not locked but just closed so he openes. He enters and he hugs Ragini.  Vasant MV "Enna indha kulla katrikkai ivlo height 'a aytta". Vasant starts to say some love dialogues, he tells even you are short you are looking tall  for me😆 finally he tells  I LOVE YOU. 
Vasanth is beaten heavily , he shouts mummy , daddy nu😆. Naga hears this and gets scared so he switches on the main. Light on, it's Prakash not Ragini , its our Prakash too who is beating him 😳. Ragini spits on Vasant and starts to scold, Sathya too joins Ragini and starts too scold. Prakash shouts if you are a man stand face to face with me instead of  spoil my sister's life. Naga comes till the door and goes back in scared after seeing Prakash beating Vasant. He is thinking how to save Vasant  so he calls Usha Rani and tells we come to a trip here but Prakash creates problem and beats Vasant. Usha goes and shouts at Prakash,  Sathya doesn't let her shout, Sathya shouts at her back. Sathya explains what happened .
FB - SaKash followed Vasanth - Ragini, when Vasanth came from the room they entered in Ragini's room. At first Ragini was scared but she pacified that she came to a party arranged by her friends but Sathya slapped her PALAR  for lying to them and Sathya says you broke the confidence which Prakash put on you even he slapped Egambaram who talked bad about you. Ragini said you want to create cracks between me and my bro so you told something bad about me and you spied. Sathya shocked, Prakash too slapped Ragini PALAR...PALAR... for talking disrespectfully with her SIL. Ragini agreed that she loves Vasant and she wants to live with him, it's the same thing  for Vasant. Sathya said confirm Vasant may change and torture you after the marriage because of the problem between us and Usha. Ragini denies and says even Gayatri accepted our love. SaKash were stunned ,Prakash asked her to call Vasant, Ragini said she couldn't call with her mobile. So Sathya called with her mobile and put the phone on speaker. They listened all plans of Vasant because Vasant attended the call in tension instead of switch off and SaKash were shocked😲. Prakash gave again a slap PALAR to Ragini for being senseless. Ragini hugged Sathya and asked sorry. Sathya consoles her. FB-ends.
Usha slaps Vasant but her husband says nothing is wrong in Vasant's action. Usha, SaKash are shocked😲. He tells like this only Prakash will understand  my pain when you were humiliated. SaKash deny. Sathya supports Prakash and says in all situation Prakash will agree what he did, if he did and he wanted to escape why should he use his true name on phone. Usha and her husband believe them and tell they will find the culprit soon. Finally they all attended Prabha's marriage.

Thodarum...
Edited by sawmya8672 - 9 years ago
nice story sawmi👏
but indha tractor😡 ippadi yosika matanayae
happy new year😊
Originally posted by Magesh816

nice story sawmi👏
but indha tractor😡 ippadi yosika matanayae
happy new year😊

thank u

Same to u 😊
Sowmi it's nice!I imagined!!aana indha padupavi director prakash ah suffer panruthale kuriya iruka...!waiting for prakash turns!!Edited by nazaraja - 9 years ago
sawmi super ah yosikirenga wow 👏   👍🏼
aana namba tractor indha maadhiri ellam yosikamaataru mutaal 😡
Originally posted by nazaraja

Sowmi it's nice!I imagined!!aana indha padupavi director prakash ah suffer panruthale kuriya iruka...!waiting for prakash turns!!

thank u
Waiting for prakash turns too
Originally posted by priya_pp

sawmi super ah yosikirenga wow👏 👍🏼
aana namba tractor indha maadhiri ellam yosikamaataru mutaal😡

thank u

yeah kumaran 😡

hope for the best
Wow wow Sawmya👏👏
How did I miss this? Great imagination😃