Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

DHAMKI SCENE TOMORROW! (Page 4)

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beautiful1

Originally posted by Infinitedreams

Count me as well dear, i am so looking forward to see that scene. Hotness personified!!!

Lovely dialogue "kya hua, hurt ho raha hai" OMG

MB

Totally agree!! It was a good dialogue and i am looking forward to the scene because Neil is taking his frustration out and conveying the message to Ragini that he's not happy with Aman touching her. LOL 

But i wish he doesn't hurt her because I want Neil to be gentleman, i want him to apologise for this behaviour and never repeat it. I am getting fed up of the male lead manhandling the female lead, it just makes the female lead look so weak. I'd like to see Neil getting the same treatment from Ragini one day. LOL 

LOLLOLLOL

Amen

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 5:36pm | IP Logged

Count me as well dear, i am so looking forward to see that scene. Hotness personified!!!

MB

Totally agree!! It was a good dialogue and i am looking forward to the scene because Neil is taking his frustration out and conveying the message to Ragini that he's not happy with Aman touching her. LOL 

But i wish he doesn't hurt her because I want Neil to be gentleman, i want him to apologise for this behaviour and never repeat it. I am getting fed up of the male lead manhandling the female lead, it just makes the female lead look so weak. I'd like to see Neil getting the same treatment from Ragini one day. LOL 

Ohh you have a problem with Neil manhandling Ragini, so lets think next time Ragini will actually hold Neil tightly and closely and will ask him "Jab woh Nagin Nivedita tumhe chooti hai toh kya aisea hi dard hota hai?" I am sure all of you girls will get faint after watching this kind of scene.

MB

Edited by Infinitedreams - 29 December 2014 at 5:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv-IKNMP

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:27pm | IP Logged

MB

I agree actually.. 
Hope the end of the scene has her pushing him away or something just to show him he has no business holding her like that (even though she's secretly enjoying it) LOL

But just imagine Neil coming out of a surgery and a livid Ragini who saw him plant a kiss on Nivedita's face when she brought him coffee in the morning.. Ragini cornering him in his cabin and pushing him against the wall with all her might.. a pain in his heart.. physically and literallyEmbarrassedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv-IKNMPmeera19poetic

PurpleRiot IF-Stunnerz
PurpleRiot
PurpleRiot

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Seriously, what a blazing precap!
Gosh! I got lost in the extreme degree of Neil's anger.
Luv-IKNMP Senior Member
Luv-IKNMP
Luv-IKNMP

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronitfan

MB

I agree actually.. 
Hope the end of the scene has her pushing him away or something just to show him he has no business holding her like that (even though she's secretly enjoying it) LOL

But just imagine Neil coming out of a surgery and a livid Ragini who saw him plant a kiss on Nivedita's face when she brought him coffee in the morning.. Ragini cornering him in his cabin and pushing him against the wall with all her might.. a pain in his heart.. physically and literallyEmbarrassedLOL
The precap was just BREATHTAKING!!!... BlushingBlushingBlushing
Just can't wait for today's episode!!... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
What if Neil is drunk and not in his senses??? and he must have been thinking about Ragini and he just came to meet her?? ConfusedConfused
Seetha1 Newbie
Seetha1
Seetha1

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:29pm | IP Logged

hi all link for the precap 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB7immy43Uk 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

melody1570AnkYaLuv-IKNMPmeera19poetic

ananya2000 IF-Sizzlerz
ananya2000
ananya2000

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
just cool precap
columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:02am | IP Logged

MB

I completely agree 

I get the manhandling within a context and I am glad they have shown it just between them away from others becos I am tired of watching men humiliate women in public no matter how deserving it may be 

I am with holding my gush for this scene becos I want to see the context 

But that's said damn his words and his voice damn damn 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreamspoetic

Go to top