Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

DHAMKI SCENE TOMORROW! (Page 13)

photofreak Goldie
photofreak
photofreak

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by columbia

Originally posted by poetic

It's definitely misleading. Kuch idhar udhar zaroor hoga and we will become sad once again. We must not forget who we all are dealing with.

The problem is there is a vast difference between what we think as per the promos and as per the shoot snippets. Stories change all the time, so this could be anything.

So this could even be Neil's dream - sexual tension in his dream? Like Sony saidLOL

If it's that main tujhe pakkad ke maarungi

rOFL... This could be a convo that he might warn her to stay away from aagam barbaad kardunga and all but actual hurt is aman n rags... He wants to possessively punish her for moving on... He os in a state where his brains is seeing something his heart is wanting something ... So sexual tension... Ab sap jab kisi shaqs Ko 15saal door rehte hue bhi bhulanahi paye toh ab kya khaak bhoolenge... Dard itna fete rahenge aur sehte rahenge ki khud khatm hojaye... Tab toh pyaar ka rang haha aayegi... 15years ki doori with galat faimi dard aur nasura mohobbat jab aamne samne ho toh apni jhalak toh dikhayegi na

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madhurjyacolumbiapoetic

S0nalii IF-Sizzlerz
S0nalii
S0nalii

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beautiful1

Originally posted by Infinitedreams

Count me as well dear, i am so looking forward to see that scene. Hotness personified!!!

Lovely dialogue "kya hua, hurt ho raha hai" OMG

MB

Totally agree!! It was a good dialogue and i am looking forward to the scene because Neil is taking his frustration out and conveying the message to Ragini that he's not happy with Aman touching her. LOL

But i wish he doesn't hurt her because I want Neil to be gentleman, i want him to apologise for this behaviour and never repeat it. I am getting fed up of the male lead manhandling the female lead, it just makes the female lead look so weak. I'd like to see Neil getting the same treatment from Ragini one day. LOL

same here dear i want neil being gentleman with ragini n he must hv to apologies ragini

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

photofreak

columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Romanticfreak

Originally posted by columbia

Originally posted by poetic

It's definitely misleading. Kuch idhar udhar zaroor hoga and we will become sad once again. We must not forget who we all are dealing with.

The problem is there is a vast difference between what we think as per the promos and as per the shoot snippets. Stories change all the time, so this could be anything.

So this could even be Neil's dream - sexual tension in his dream? Like Sony saidLOL

If it's that main tujhe pakkad ke maarungi

rOFL... This could be a convo that he might warn her to stay away from aagam barbaad kardunga and all but actual hurt is aman n rags... He wants to possessively punish her for moving on... He os in a state where his brains is seeing something his heart is wanting something ... So sexual tension... Ab sap jab kisi shaqs Ko 15saal door rehte hue bhi bhulanahi paye toh ab kya khaak bhoolenge... Dard itna fete rahenge aur sehte rahenge ki khud khatm hojaye... Tab toh pyaar ka rang haha aayegi... 15years ki doori with galat faimi dard aur nasura mohobbat jab aamne samne ho toh apni jhalak toh dikhayegi na

I dk yaar - I have promised myself that I shall not overanlayse ekta's characters so not worth the future headaches 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

photofreakpoetic

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Hahahahahhaaha you're right Columbia,
Better to save ourselves from all the heartburn.

Total ullu banaya!!
halima_zaka IF-Sizzlerz
halima_zaka
halima_zaka

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:42am | IP Logged
its nice

Go to top