Posted: 9 years ago
SOMEONE PLZZZ TELL ME ABT IMAM
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
me too me too

i am seeing the repeat of season 6 have started to love him
KatnissEverdeen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Imam!!! 
I don't about the housemates but Imam is full on entertainment for BB watchers!! 

LF was so much fun in season 6. whole day Imam used to talk to insects and camera and the way he is used to talk is so hilarious you didnt bother to see anything else ... 

If Imam is brought back he will be a very tough contender!! uske samne sabhi chale jayenge except the contestant with huge fan base ... 

The trps will be sky rocketing for sure with Imam in the house. if he is brought back then this month will wash away everything of the last 3 months without a trace !! 

Imam ki tarah koyi nahi hain, he is one of the best discoveries of BB team 😆

Edited by freedomYodha - 9 years ago
.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
yes imam sab ko sedha kardega specially upen ko aesi pain dega k kabhi end nahi hogi
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
he was something very special there were things we hated abt him and things were we loved him non stop...
imaam hadh mein rahiga mere sath 
Boneca thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
When we talk about 'Entertainment' then Imam was one of the best contestant of BB from all the seasons.. and my most favorite of course.. he has set such a high standard of Entertainment that it seems almost impossible for any contestant to reach that.. Ali an Ejaz are like small kids in front of him..

As a celebrity he is so humble and believe in interaction with his fans.. when I added him on twitter, he always replied me whenever I talked to him.. even wished me on my birthday and sent a beautiful online birthday card.. in season 6, I used to save my most favorite clips form all the daily episodes.. and I had over 100 clips of Imam's only.. so when after the season he started making his official website then I offered him if he need all those clips to add in video section of his website.. he was very happy to hear that I've that collection and asked me to provide those to him.. 

http://videos.imamasiddique.com/p/videos.html

Do have a look at this^^ section of his website to watch thos clips.. and after watching no one will be needed to ask ever again that 'Who is Imam?' because there is only one Imam.. one that stays in memories forever..  👍🏼
Rumination thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I wish he could be there as one of the wildcards. I just love him cause he is so unique. I would much rather like to see him then someone like Sambhavna Seth.

Timeout! 🤣
Miss.Love thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its not gonna happen in this season .. we can wish for Next one i mean ( bigg boss 9) just hope they bring all old contestants once again
like dolly ,pooja mishra,imam ,sky ,sid atleast people wont gets bored like this season its just getting annoying day by day ,this cast was most boring from all other seasons of bigg boss only2-3 people are better
Rest all are fakes & fattu's selffish's ... some acts like psychos , mannersless , with No brain No games PLans , more like an Epitome of stupidity just they want the title 👏