India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Request to writers

qwerty012 Senior Member
qwerty012
qwerty012

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:36am | IP Logged
We are kind of decided that once truth is out, suhani will be go away. All the stories posted here also have same thing as the starting point.
I have request here, We can have some stories like even if all the truth is going to be out, everyone get to know whatever those evils did to separate yuvani. 

Becoz the actual victims are suhani and yuvraj. Suhani didnt know anything n yuvraj couldnt do anything. So i want yuvani to stand up for themselves n ask others to give them space in their way. I want suhani to ask yuvraj what he want n tell him what she expect.. I dont want suhani to be a mahaan like all Indian telly heroines

If yuvraj has to work hard to get her again, let him do it when they are in same roof with those evils.
I want them/yuvraj to realize, fight n win their love before those who wanted to seperate them.

I didnt meant to offend anyone. I am just frustrated with those evil b****** n their schemes!!! 

Edited by qwerty012 - 29 December 2014 at 10:38am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aria95sanaasryanks28...Jes...

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Good post and I agree. Instead of leaving the Birla house...I hope they show Suhani becoming stronger and saying this is my home too and my husband...she should back off from Yuvraj but she shouldn't just leave...she should cement her position and demand some respect from all...she should assert her rights as a DIL...and she cant do that by leaving Birla house I feel. I feel if she leaves then there will be more hurdles in getting her back...and I don't trust these writers to show what we want anyway...by having Yuvraj going to Suhani's house to bring her back home...so she might as well stay with the Birlas but distance herself in every way from Yuvraj...tho it's not totally his fault but he is also hiding way too much from her...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

qwerty012

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top