Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

#PKDebate (Page 8)

shrikrishna Goldie
shrikrishna
shrikrishna

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feiry.Fawkes

Couldn't have said it better. It's sorta sad how easy it is to bring in the communal angle and make things look worse than what they are. Don't know what do people get outta going around the never ending circle.

I have seen people protest for some of the lamest reasons. So why not these guys. They have just as much right as us. Their sentiments are hurt, let them shout. Most of the protest is because of the portrayal of Hinduism in the movie. I have yet to read anyone say anything about Aamir or his religion until now. This is how the sparks ignite.

I am a Hindu and I enjoyed the movie, though I would give the credit to the level of religious tolerance I have grown up with. I might not have an issue, but others might. No need to spin around the hurt sentiments at the portrayal of their religion in the movie to communal angle. Ridiculous.

SUPERLIKE to your comment.
The Khans have been loved for more than two decades in India,but this question never popped up that muslims are loved in India.Then why today for disliking a movie,this muslim angle is popping up.
Me 2 being a hindu,enjoyed the movie and I too loved it and will give the credit to the religious tolerance I've grown with.Plus all other hindus who're watching and loving it and going to make it Bollywood's most successful film.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

krackjackFiery.FawkesQuixotic5ZorZorSe_Darling_Star_girl

subhs Goldie
subhs
subhs

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by subhs

Dont like it then dont watch it

Oh man, how I would love to repeat this statement on every thread of this forum where people ban members from having religious discussions for it's a sensitive issue. "Don't like it, then don't read it" LOL Too bad it doesn't work like that and threads get closed. Ooo the irony LOL
They are all sameLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fiery.FawkesQuixotic5

shrikrishna Goldie
shrikrishna
shrikrishna

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

^^^ What a cute lil poster...
Krishna's posters are some of the cutest religious posters <3

Yeah I agree.Can't say if Krishna's identity is real or not,but he's a damn cute baby.I love maakhanchor. <3

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

krackjackFiery.FawkesQuixotic5blue-ice.

Bazigar Goldie
Bazigar
Bazigar

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Question is on who were protesting and what are they protesting for. Its wrong notion that general public think about Amir's identity , If we speak about ourselves or general public than off course for us identity of an actor is irrelevant . just like as a hindu i never saw the actors or any persons identity as a criteria of judging him .

If the Question is on  about these outfit who are protesting for them identity is an issue and its a reality.
MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:02am | IP Logged

Nothing to do with Religions,#PK is a satire on all our Godmen,Saints,Maulvis,Priests who have been fooling & exploiting us for ages

Quixotic5ZorZorSe_Darling_hasini009

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:06am | IP Logged
LOL

Khujli Powder @KhujliPowder    3h 3 hours ago

What for r people opposing #PK... The only reason could be>>They didn't show an inside shot of the 'Dancing Car'.Cant find any other

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shrikrishnaQuixotic5ZorZorSeSharif.Badmaash-chamkilli-blue-ice.hasini009

Fiery.Fawkes Goldie

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

shrikrishnaGubbara.Quixotic5blue-ice.

Gubbara. Goldie
Gubbara.
Gubbara.

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Just checked Subramaniam Swamy's twitter account...and OMG..look at this...Shocked
Fmr. Union Cabinet Minister & MP, Harvard Ph.D in Economics; Professor, 

is this true...Shocked...such a highly educated man and making such IRRESPONSIBLE statements/accusations so openly..challenging the integrity and honesty of the PK team...SMH...

oh, so you didnt know who he is and yet you called him khiskela.
ab aapko mein kya naam dun?

Aapko aur aapki general knowledge ko sashtaang pranam, maate!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index