Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

#PKDebate (Page 3)

dabang4life Goldie
dabang4life
dabang4life

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -chamkilli-

I disagree, Aamir being a muslim does make a difference. No one is pointing fingers or bashing raju or abhijat who were the ones who wrote the script.
Peaceful protest is fine, but making statements like PK is financed by ISI is and resorting to violence and vandalism is not.

Wow who said it is financed by ISI?? I showed it to a religious friend of mine who was born and raised in Saudi.. He found the bomb blasting part offensive saying why was Muslims blamed for it..The point I am trying to make is for narrow minded people who may not be smart from both sides this movie can be offensive.. But I think it is going too extreme to say it was financed by ISI..

I would say this whole movement is probably started by those pundits and mullahs who are being questioned because of the message of this movie..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitagmc

-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dabang4life

I disagree, Aamir being a muslim does make a difference. No one is pointing fingers or bashing raju or abhijat who were the ones who wrote the script.
Peaceful protest is fine, but making statements like PK is financed by ISI is and resorting to violence and vandalism is not.

Wow who said it is financed by ISI?? I showed it to a religious friend of mine who was born and raised in Saudi.. He found the bomb blasting part offensive saying why was Muslims blamed for it..The point I am trying to make is for narrow minded people who may not be smart from both sides this movie can be offensive.. But I think it is going too extreme to say it was financed by ISI..

I would say this whole movement is probably started by those pundits and mullahs who are being questioned because of the message of this movie..
Subramanian Swamy @Swamy39 
Who financed the PK film? According to my sources it is traceable to Dubai and ISI. DRI must investigate

dabang4life

-Arsal- IF-Dazzler
-Arsal-
-Arsal-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
But don't you guys think its Icronic and damn funny??

These people are proving everything that was said in the movie right. How they are jumping up to voilence for personal vendattas proves to me that the film has acheived what it set out to do so. It has hit the right spots.

These idiots are showing what is exactly wrong with such beliefs and humans in general. They are unmasking themselves infront of the whole world.

In essence, speeding up exponentially what PK wanted people to see and understand. Even the average person who saw the movie and supported them,will now have second thoughts. And he is more likely to chose the alternative which is peacefull, more logical and satisfying.

That is why I said its Hirani's best work till date. Take a bow Aamir, Hirani and Abhijat for taking such a subject and handling it so well and effectivelly.

The film has achieved what it was made more. And that to me is a bigger success that critical or BO aclaim. It has sparked debate, forced people to think and more or less exposed, should I say the wrong numbers. 

Very rare does a movie manage to do that so a huge thumbs up to team PK. You guys have truly made an exceptional film.ClapClap

Edited by Arsal-AK - 29 December 2014 at 1:59pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rish.gsfireworksunflower52_Darling_LifeOLiciousScorpio_Velvet-chamkilli-Sharif.BadmaashBeautyful_MessNestleToulouse

dabang4life Goldie
dabang4life
dabang4life

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dabang4life

<font size="2">Subramanian Swamy @Swamy39</font>
<font size="2">Who financed the PK film? According to my sources it is traceable to Dubai and ISI. DRI must investigate</font>

Wow.. The second person that I don't trust after mullahs are politicians.. let the dri investigate.. After it is done..send him legal notice.. Sue his ass..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_-chamkilli-

firework Senior Member
firework
firework

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
For a movie people are protesting, but when the media prints an article with the title [*insert religion name*] terrorist. Do these same people protest because a religion is being targeted?

Edited by Oblivion111 - 29 December 2014 at 3:00pm
nonam Goldie
nonam
nonam

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
At least there is debate, it's a free society for people to have their views
This conversation wouldn't be happening in N Korea or some other country, where the people involved would just disappear or be put in jail.

the right to protest is a sign of a free tolerant society.

AllBlacks1

Scorpio_Velvet IF-Sizzlerz
Scorpio_Velvet
Scorpio_Velvet

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nonam

At least there is debate, it's a free society for people to have their views
This conversation wouldn't be happening in N Korea or some other country, where the people involved would just disappear or be put in jail.

the right to protest is a sign of a free tolerant society.

Right to protest peacefully. Vandalizing theaters and creating havoc doesn't suit a society like ours.Wink 

LifeOLicious

glace-bleue IF-Addictz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllBlacks1

Originally posted by blue-ice

I remember ...last year Shabrukh said something about not feeling secure in India...i think he was misquoted and all hell broke loose...he was told that he is a traitor and needs to go to Pakistan...the very next week Kamalhassan who was pissed over his movie facing problems said that ...India sucks and he wants to leave India...and everyone kept quiet...
So to answer ur question...yes Aamir being a muslim is one of the reasons PK is being bashed...had their been a Hritik or Ajay in it and the response would ha e been totally different...

Hrithik and Ash was in Jodha Akbar and even then Rajput community was agianst the movie. Cant blv its coming from U BI! 

Why not??? This is my perception of the way things happen in India...and I gave you a very current example ...to show that it really happens...maybe not for common people but definitely for celebrities...

_Darling_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index