India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

#PKDebate (Page 10)

Bazigar Goldie
Bazigar
Bazigar

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
In my above view no where i defend the movie. i just present the views/ reflect opinion of those who are vendalising movie. what can i do if anyone prefer to bury head on sand. The reality is for those organisation its communal , who cares what other think or claiming weather they make it communal or not . DeadLOL

Edited by Bazigar - 30 December 2014 at 11:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice.

Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:00am | IP Logged
What nonsense. It is those Indians who made this film a blockbuster. How do people generalize an entire religion because of a few extremists? If the case was opposite, everyone would be jumping up and down screaming not to stereotype a religion. Double standards everywhere. If Hinduism was not tolerant, they would never have loved the three Khans for decades. If anything, this controversy has helped the film's business. I clearly remember Rajput community going insane over Jodha Akbar, both the film and the movie even though both of it featured Hindu actors, so this communal binary is the stupidest thing. India is not Pakistan. -_- 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shrikrishna

betterdayz Senior Member
betterdayz
betterdayz

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:04am | IP Logged
I don't even know what offended people about the movie it didn't target religion it targeted people who use religion for their own benefit, and I didn't see anything portrayed in the movie to be that far off the truth.
Bazigar Goldie
Bazigar
Bazigar

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Endless debate LOL

1. separate religion from some self claimed political religious group

2. Separate general public from some self claimed political group

3. Seprarate India from some self claimed political communal group

bcoz india is not VHP-RSS-BD and VHP-BD is not india

-Arsal- IF-Dazzler
-Arsal-
-Arsal-

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_girl

What nonsense. It is those Indians who made this film a blockbuster. How do people generalize an entire religion because of a few extremists? If the case was opposite, everyone would be jumping up and down screaming not to stereotype a religion. Double standards everywhere. If Hinduism was not tolerant, they would never have loved the three Khans for decades. If anything, this controversy has helped the film's business. I clearly remember Rajput community going insane over Jodha Akbar, both the film and the movie even though both of it featured Hindu actors, so this communal binary is the stupidest thing. India is not Pakistan. -_- 

Arent you doing the same here?? The irony.
Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arsal-AK

Arent you doing the same here?? The irony.

I have never claimed to be someone who doesn't generalize, so what's your point? I am talking about the people here who were going insane over religion and generalizing recently and doing the same thing themselves. I am biased either way and I am honest about it. Also, that apart, how many Hindu actors are in Pakistan again? Yeah, I thought so. Communal binaries don't even make sense here, especially because Indians have loved the three Khans for years now and movies like Jodha Akbar, Black Friday, OMG had some amount of controversy as well even though they involved Hindu actors. Not everything needs to be religious. It's more intense this time around because Amir Khan is obviously bigger than people like Akshay or Hrithik. 
Also, When the general statistics prove the point, it's not generalization, it's fact and I am not even talking about religion but region. Indians are and have been much more tolerant than other people even without the required education. That's my opinion and I am sticking to it, thanks. -_- 

Edited by Star_girl - 31 December 2014 at 1:44am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shrikrishnaFiery.Fawkes-enchanted-

krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:52am | IP Logged
The issue is not over the religion of the lead actor, but over the fact that Hinduism was singled out for panning. People should get their facts correct.
Gubbara. Goldie
Gubbara.
Gubbara.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by Gubbara.

Originally posted by blue-ice

Just checked Subramaniam Swamy's twitter account...and OMG..look at this...Shocked
Fmr. Union Cabinet Minister & MP, Harvard Ph.D in Economics; Professor, 

is this true...Shocked...such a highly educated man and making such IRRESPONSIBLE statements/accusations so openly..challenging the integrity and honesty of the PK team...SMH...

oh, so you didnt know who he is and yet you called him khiskela.
ab aapko mein kya naam dun?

Aapko aur aapki general knowledge ko sashtaang pranam, maate!LOL

Quoting salman...

Aajkal sirf doh he cheezon ke charche hain...
Aamir ki PKStar
Blue ice ki GKStar

Deal with it PutriLOL

And swami ji ka khiskela hai...can be known from the kind of statements he makes...no need to know who he is or his CV...LOL

BTW...PK dekhi ya aise he ladai kar rabi hai sabse?Angry
yeah, your right! one shouldnt question the integrity and honesty of bollywood wh**es and pimpsSilly

Pk dekhne jana tha theatre mein. then i heard amir already got finances and endorsements from his friends acress the border. So now i dont think he needs my money to make PK2Ouch
but i promise i will watch whenever i get my hands on good online printLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index