Everest

India-Forums

   
Everest
Everest

Was it necessary?

bright_star89 Goldie
bright_star89
bright_star89

Joined: 09 January 2012
Posts: 2043

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:27am | IP Logged
why are they stretching a flashback incident for two episodes , is beyond my understanding!
Seriously, what is the need to show this jail incident and stretch it sooo long?? I thought the kid might bring an important twist,,but his track ended up becoming a joke..So random and lame!Thumbs Down

Everything about the episode was so random and messy.

If it was to show Arjun's pov of being jailed in the past ,then that too could have been done briefly.. What use will this story have on the actual expedition?LOL And when will they start climbing?

It was a relief to see that the storyback to present time, in the base camp tomorrow.Now it's high time they start climbing.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AakashAnjali87LovelyLakshmisalmankhanrulzdey.bh...Dexterity...

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Joined: 10 May 2005
Posts: 48806

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:12am | IP Logged
It does seem a but strange why they showed the flashback jail story. Why was it a flashback and not told when it actually happened? Maybe it'll make sense later.

I would like to see them start climbing soon if not show some intense training.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LovelyLakshmidey.bh

bright_star89 Goldie
bright_star89
bright_star89

Joined: 09 January 2012
Posts: 2043

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

It does seem a but strange why they showed the flashback jail story. Why was it a flashback and not told when it actually happened? Maybe it'll make sense later.

I would like to see them start climbing soon if not show some intense training.


it was plain random and a total filler epi! Just to show that anjali knows abt Arjun's past and how he lied out of majboori...etc... thats understood from day 1  only!LOL

Most disappointing was the little boy;s story which got  avery abrupt and LAME closure...Though I liked the involvement of Akanjali in solving the problem only , but then , this track was not needed..

i am more interested in the present day track... the conspiracy is heating up... cant wait for the climb to start!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dey.bh*Reemz*

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Joined: 10 May 2005
Posts: 48806

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:10am | IP Logged
It can't have been just to show Arjun telling his past to Anjali because he told her everything before the jail fiasco happened. There has to be something else surely :/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dey.bh

dey.bh IF-Rockerz
dey.bh
dey.bh

Joined: 23 July 2011
Posts: 6707

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Yes, this one simple story has been stretched way too much. I understand Gowanriker wanted to explain the Anjali- Arjun equation but this is only exaggeration. why was this story in this much detail important ? There was no other way for this? 
I wonder why everyone is after Everest. Why there is no other ambition left on earth? Next we will have  the real Yeti going for the Everest expedition. Even a nine year old child wants to go there to find his father. Bridagier needs to know thisLOL . Now he has a nine year child as competition when he thinks his 21 year old daughter is not competent enough to go for the Everest expedition. 

A learned and qualified man like Abhayankar took the child to the hotel first whereas the police should have been contacted immediately. If they cannot visit then call them na. Ask help from the hotel authorities but to take the child in your custody that too in another country is obviously a serious offence. Too lame thing to show for such a responsible man. 

Why is Roongta using Euros in Nepal ?LOL India to Nepal triip and Euros ? Roongta has a weird habit of wooing people with money.LOL I wish money could buy some common sense as well.




The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bright_star89...Dexterity...pallavi25

bright_star89 Goldie
bright_star89
bright_star89

Joined: 09 January 2012
Posts: 2043

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dey.bh

Yes, this one simple story has been stretched way too much. I understand Gowanriker wanted to explain the Anjali- Arjun equation but this is only exaggeration. why was this story in this much detail important ? There was no other way for this? 
I wonder why everyone is after Everest. Why there is no other ambition left on earth? Next we will have  the real Yeti going for the Everest expedition. Even a nine year old child wants to go there to find his father. Bridagier needs to know thisLOL . Now he has a nine year child as competition when he thinks his 21 year old daughter is not competent enough to go for the Everest expedition. 

A learned and qualified man like Abhayankar took the child to the hotel first whereas the police should have been contacted immediately. If they cannot visit then call them na. Ask help from the hotel authorities but to take the child in your custody that too in another country is obviously a serious offence. Too lame thing to show for such a responsible man. 

Why is Roongta using Euros in Nepal ?LOL India to Nepal triip and Euros ? Roongta has a weird habit of wooing people with money.LOL I wish money could buy some common sense as well.






@bold- ROFL Brigadier defo needs to know this , He wil get a heart -attack out of Complex!  

Abhaynkars taking the boy with him was really lame... 

I loved the boy, he was so sweet and his camaraderie with akanjali was again sweet but Unecessary... what was the point of bringing that track of a mother-son reunion?

Roongta's scenes were the best in the episode. He is a funny man! in his overconfidence of buying pple with money, he went overboard ! Euros!!Shocked poor man!
pallavi25 IF-Stunnerz
pallavi25
pallavi25

Joined: 10 May 2007
Posts: 27059

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:05am | IP Logged
I think they wanted to show how Akash and Anjali can solve all problems when the team faces difficulties or danger of some sort.
In the future it might be Akash-Anjali duo which will save the other team members during the actual expedition to Everest summit.

Its not because of their extra talent or mountaineering skills but that special talent they have and that is their Humanity, feeling for others and rushing to help them when they are in danger.

That is the special talent that Akash-Anjali both have and that will come in handy when the time comes. Smile


Edited by pallavi25 - 30 December 2014 at 12:13pm
Eternal_Way IF-Sizzlerz
Eternal_Way
Eternal_Way

Joined: 29 July 2011
Posts: 17797

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi25

I think they wanted to show how Akash and Anjali can solve all problems when the team faces difficulties or danger of some sort.
In the future it might be Akash-Anjali duo which will save the other team members during the actual expedition to Everest summit.

Its not because of their extra talent or mountaineering skills but that special talent they have and that is their Humanity, feeling for others and rushing to help them when they are in danger.

That is the special talent that Akash-Anjali both have and that will come in handy when the time comes. Smile


nice point.for some story n for some epi those fillers it seems on leads.already their special talent is shown in NIM track to d viewers y just repeating n stretching n showing unnessary stuff n spoil d tempo.they must not deviate frm main plot otherwise viewers will lose patience n interest.slowly it is deviating.seems there is drop a bit.it's high time they ve to show some solid story r start showing d actual expedition now i think.just my pov.Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index