Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

Jo Vish pan kare woh Mahadev&Ajabdeh thinks she is going crazy! (Page 6)

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anaaand

Originally posted by Intrepida

Originally posted by Anaaand

Thank You Smile This episode was really good, I wonder how Ajabde will react once somebody tells her that Pratap has actually come and it was not an illusion of her mind. She will probably not believe it at first, because it would be too good to be true Big smile  Now DB uses VB for her plans, I hope VB gets some confidence and refuses to play DBs game. Overall this was a great episode with some really nice scenes Smile

you're welcome!
Im sure Ajabdeh will be in shock and will become all shy once she knows he is really there!
its about time VB grew a spine!

Indeed she needs to grow a spine Smile And then hopefully she will expose DB :) DB could not even threaten VB theoretically, because VB could threaten her back that she will expose DB's acts.

I hope VB will expose DB somehow! 

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meenu7

Happy tuesday now LOL

i like yesterday epi and specially last part... ohh i love sshana there...and as per latest video..many more to come..happy to see praja track...

Who made shiv painting...i should call CID like i called 4 chetak mystry..i think you didnt read that fun post
You can check on link below..LOL

OVERALL i can enjoy praja coz now in coming epis there is no dream of devdasi..they will be real
And i like HK Tune...
Want to add one more point..now HK becomes devdas in pratap pyar ROFL
and those 10 assassins also in pratap pyar..that dialog cracked me up ki jaha jaha pratap vha vha hm... ROFL

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4264090&PID=117623373&#p117623373

yes Happy Tuesday!
last part was very nice! ohh ok i will check it out! 
i left the painting mystery to Ajabdeh to solve lol
Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dsm123

Lovely post RatiSmile
I too liked last scene of epi rest was like race btw hakim and ajab that who is more pratap deewana/deewaniLOL no doubt ajab has won and she too excepted that she needs vaid.I was like u should have been realised this long before that u need vaid but ur vaid's name is pratap singh and as now he is in bijo so no worriesLOLthat boy was bhago's brother kya?yeh kaha se prakat hua,preleap she didn't have bro and mom too seems sach mein aasman se tapka hainLOL 
epi was start of many tracks.as praja got married when they were young and now pratap is here in bijo to take her back so its start of their married life,DB is busy in her bhootiyapan so start of typical saas-bahu drama,jalal's gunde on their mission to kill to pratap so direct dushmani of pralal started no third person like BK,start of true and loyal friendship of prakim.so for me this is epi where actual post leap journey has started.
and I was like then what was I watching since 3 months,only variety of games like  anjana-anjani,deewana-deewani,dream-dream...Confused3 months were total pani mein except pratak bond and patta if we see as per real history.and it's so bad that cv's are not going to do proper justice with end of mu track as no signs of JB's return and for this mein aapse ghrina karti hu cv'sAngry
well RP was good as always in both look's and expressions and SM tooSmile I am happy to see real and nice scenes of prajaSmile finally ajab's sapno ki dukan is gonna closeLOL

Thanks Dhanashree!

you are so right about the episode! LOLLOLLOL
Vaid's name is Pratap singh for sure!
characters kaha kaha se peda ho jaate hai! hehe!
you are so right, in true sense post leap is starting now, before yesterday they were playing games with us! Ouch
i cant wait for praja scenes!
Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bitblue

so many post and spoilers  Wink to get to your post it took me a while Wink maybe our rank will go up after all this.
back to episode

loved it when patta said why we did all this just to say No LOL but do agree with what pratap did now HK will be his friend from heart.

oh wow the way rachana is looking and they was she acted loved it.Clap poor her so much lost in pratap. VB and DB Thumbs DownPinch VB  needs to use her brain little more she has more benefit if she brings ajab back home then doing something wrong with her. whatever but now yes we have to watch few saas bahu drama too.

poor HK is crying for pratap friendship but pratap do have 20 some peer mahamad buddy who also wants to follow pratap. pratap kay diwanay hazar Wink.

rachana and ssharad rocked as praja yesterday. it was good. rachana nailed it better. was not able to stop laughing when that golumolu small pandit said i never went LOL but i think i have seen him as small pratap friend. he was the one who came to help as daku during chakrawati track. i may be wrong.

HB on moon today. i am so happy for her too. and ajab has lost it they way it ended yesterday i cant wait for today.

so true, there are so many videos out there! hahahah no worries you are here now!

RP looked beautiful!
Pratap has a fan club for sure!
poor AJabdeh was yelling at the little kid- it was so funny! 
today should be really good!!

Go to top