Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

Jo Vish pan kare woh Mahadev&Ajabdeh thinks she is going crazy! (Page 5)

rachuroxxx Senior Member
rachuroxxx
rachuroxxx

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi37

True n agree with u Smileluved the last n 2nd half segment it was funny n cute but most ajab luking a heavenly beauty Embarrassedn luved her so much dat I don't have words 2 explain her expression n the way she was talking it was so nicely done so 4 me she stole the whole episodeTongueshe's a complete package of beauty n brainWink n dey way she was scoldingLOLomg... Dat moment I was like aww... She's really cute n she defo deserve disClap n luved Ssharad expression seriously his expression like disConfusedwat...LOL
She was truly truly adorable n cute yestrday!! N look wise toh pucho mat...she was lukn xtremely beautiful..No words
N pratap was like "hein...maine kya kiya??" Lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Intrepida

swetahyd Groupbie
swetahyd
swetahyd

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Bichari Ajabdeh!
But frankly, anyone in her place would have thought the same na?
LOL

Intrepida

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ReezaFathi

thank u 4 good analysis..plez cntinue

n i luv this episde..n eager waitg 4 the next epsde.
.Big smile

you're welcome dear! 
yup cant wait for more praja scenes!Big smile
Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swetahyd

Bichari Ajabdeh!
But frankly, anyone in her place would have thought the same na?
LOL

yea poor girl! LOL she is probably looking for the vaid's dispensary LOL
Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushma_marawi

Thank's rati for the update Smile
Episode was good i liked it .you are right pratap make's good point,good thought. awww ajabde look's so beautiful and her imagination was so nice . i really liked praja part ,ajabdeh scolding pratap and  tell him follow me and they follow her LOL . wasa chhitor walo sa phala pratap bijolia aa gaya kya speed hai .

you're welcome!
praja scene was very cute! bechari Ajabdeh! LOL
I know right, i think they came by plane because it was soo fast! LOLLOLLOL
bitblue IF-Dazzler
bitblue
bitblue

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:50am | IP Logged
so many post and spoilers  Wink to get to your post it took me a while Wink maybe our rank will go up after all this.
back to episode

loved it when patta said why we did all this just to say No LOL but do agree with what pratap did now HK will be his friend from heart.

oh wow the way rachana is looking and they was she acted loved it.Clap poor her so much lost in pratap. VB and DB Thumbs DownPinch VB  needs to use her brain little more she has more benefit if she brings ajab back home then doing something wrong with her. whatever but now yes we have to watch few saas bahu drama too.

poor HK is crying for pratap friendship but pratap do have 20 some peer mahamad buddy who also wants to follow pratap. pratap kay diwanay hazar Wink.

rachana and ssharad rocked as praja yesterday. it was good. rachana nailed it better. was not able to stop laughing when that golumolu small pandit said i never went LOL but i think i have seen him as small pratap friend. he was the one who came to help as daku during chakrawati track. i may be wrong.

HB on moon today. i am so happy for her too. and ajab has lost it they way it ended yesterday i cant wait for today.

Intrepida

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crazypheonix008

Originally posted by meenu7

Happy tuesday now LOL

i like yesterday epi and specially last part... ohh i love sshana there...and as per latest video..many more to come..happy to see praja track...

Who made shiv painting...i should call CID like i called 4 chetak mystry..i think you didnt read that fun post LOL

OVERALL i can enjoy praja coz now in coming epis there is no dream of devdasi..they will be real
And i like HK Tune...

Yep! CID ki zaroorat hain. Akhir vo painting aai kaise? Bhago ka bhai aaya kaha se? Chaand ki actual age kya hain? DB ne jaggu- the creep  ko kya khilaya ke vo itna bada ho gaya? ROFL

hahha CID wale bhaag jayenge tang aake! they will say yeh toh Freddy ki man gharant kahani hai!LOLLOL

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crazypheonix008

Hey Rati! Hope you enjoyed christmas! Big smile Great analysis as usual.
Episode was great! as you said loved the last part. Both RP and SM were great! and yes Rachana was really looking angelic yesterday. No wonder her fans call her angel!Smile Now Hakim will become devdaas for Pratap! Seriously these guys should meet up and start up a Pratap fan club LOL whose president would undoubtedly be our Pratap deewaani bhootni ke bhakt ki jogan Ajabdeh! ROFL "Blaah" is the exact word for the DS! Sshana were looking great in the gauna costumes though. I wonder why they didn't retain the red attire for the actual gauna Confused Anyway it will be fun to watch when Ajab gets to know that Pratap is actually there LOL I'm excited for the upcoming episodes minus the laddoo drama of course!

Hi Ashwarya! thanks!
totally agree both SM and RP were very good! RP looked like an angel for sure1
hahahha- yes we have another devdas in the house= HK!
Ajabdeh starting fan club would be hilarious!! LOLLOL
today should be fun at least the praja scenes! ladoo ka drama- not looking forward to that! Ouch

Go to top