Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

Jo Vish pan kare woh Mahadev&Ajabdeh thinks she is going crazy! (Page 4)

Crazypheonix008 Senior Member
Crazypheonix008
Crazypheonix008

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Hey Rati! Hope you enjoyed christmas! Big smile Great analysis as usual.
Episode was great! as you said loved the last part. Both RP and SM were great! and yes Rachana was really looking angelic yesterday. No wonder her fans call her angel!Smile Now Hakim will become devdaas for Pratap! Seriously these guys should meet up and start up a Pratap fan club LOL whose president would undoubtedly be our Pratap deewaani bhootni ke bhakt ki jogan Ajabdeh! ROFL "Blaah" is the exact word for the DS! Sshana were looking great in the gauna costumes though. I wonder why they didn't retain the red attire for the actual gauna Confused Anyway it will be fun to watch when Ajab gets to know that Pratap is actually there LOL I'm excited for the upcoming episodes minus the laddoo drama of course!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Intrepida

Crazypheonix008 Senior Member
Crazypheonix008
Crazypheonix008

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meenu7

Happy tuesday now LOL

i like yesterday epi and specially last part... ohh i love sshana there...and as per latest video..many more to come..happy to see praja track...

Who made shiv painting...i should call CID like i called 4 chetak mystry..i think you didnt read that fun post LOL

OVERALL i can enjoy praja coz now in coming epis there is no dream of devdasi..they will be real
And i like HK Tune...

Yep! CID ki zaroorat hain. Akhir vo painting aai kaise? Bhago ka bhai aaya kaha se? Chaand ki actual age kya hain? DB ne jaggu- the creep  ko kya khilaya ke vo itna bada ho gaya? ROFL

Edited by Crazypheonix008 - 29 December 2014 at 10:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dsm123Intrepida

_BleuNoir_ IF-Sizzlerz
_BleuNoir_
_BleuNoir_

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crazypheonix008

Happy tuesday now LOL

i like yesterday epi and specially last part... ohh i love sshana there...and as per latest video..many more to come..happy to see praja track...

Who made shiv painting...i should call CID like i called 4 chetak mystry..i think you didnt read that fun post LOL

OVERALL i can enjoy praja coz now in coming epis there is no dream of devdasi..they will be real
And i like HK Tune...

Yep! CID ki zaroorat hain. Akhir vo painting aai kaise? Bhago ka bhai aaya kaha se? Chaand ki actual age kya hain? DB ne jaggu- the creep ko kya khilaya ke vo itna bada ho gaya? ROFL

Oops..you filed so many cases...my CID is working on these cases..when i will get proof i will post LOL

vse my Cid team notice that bhago wearing jija clothes green one Confused

Vse chetak n khushi m pratap ko jaldi hi pahucha diya bijolia..bechara patta to piche hi rh gya ROFL

Intrepida

dsm123 IF-Dazzler
dsm123
dsm123

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

Happy tuesday now LOL

And i like HK Tune...

Yep! CID ki zaroorat hain. Akhir vo painting aai kaise? Bhago ka bhai aaya kaha se? Chaand ki actual age kya hain? DB ne jaggu- the creep  ko kya khilaya ke vo itna bada ho gaya? ROFL
sorry for my jump in ur convo but I have some answers 
painting ajab ne hi banai hogi when she was lost in her dreamland,she really needs vaid nowLOL
bhago ka bhai has landed from aasman only as preleap she didn't have bro and mom tooLOL
chand must be 8-9 yrs old but looks more,its not her fault its' bcoz she is bhootni's daughterLOL
last que is very difficult but I guess jaggu is a complan boyROFL

Intrepida

sushma_marawi IF-Dazzler
sushma_marawi
sushma_marawi

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Thank's rati for the update Smile
Episode was good i liked it .you are right pratap make's good point,good thought. awww ajabde look's so beautiful and her imagination was so nice . i really liked praja part ,ajabdeh scolding pratap and  tell him follow me and they follow her LOL . wasa chhitor walo sa phala pratap bijolia aa gaya kya speed hai .

Intrepida

_BleuNoir_ IF-Sizzlerz
_BleuNoir_
_BleuNoir_

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dsm123

Happy tuesday now LOL

And i like HK Tune...

Yep! CID ki zaroorat hain. Akhir vo painting aai kaise? Bhago ka bhai aaya kaha se? Chaand ki actual age kya hain? DB ne jaggu- the creep ko kya khilaya ke vo itna bada ho gaya? ROFL

<font size="2">sorry for my jump in ur convo but I have some answers</font>
<font size="2">painting ajab ne hi banai hogi when she was lost in her dreamland,she really needs vaid nowLOL</font>
<font size="2">bhago ka bhai has landed from aasman only as preleap she didn't have bro and mom tooLOL</font>
<font size="2">chand must be 8-9 yrs old but looks more,its not her fault its' bcoz she is bhootni's daughterLOL</font>
<font size="2">last que is very difficult but I guess jaggu is a complan boyROFL</font>

Ohhh.you can jump in any convo...

I also think so... but from where bhasm come...and ajab is niharo whom...ROFL

Your other points are valid... Clap

dsm123Intrepida

dsm123 IF-Dazzler
dsm123
dsm123

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dsm123

Happy tuesday now LOL

And i like HK Tune...

<font size="2">sorry for my jump in ur convo but I have some answers</font>
<font size="2">painting ajab ne hi banai hogi when she was lost in her dreamland,she really needs vaid nowLOL</font>
<font size="2">bhago ka bhai has landed from aasman only as preleap she didn't have bro and mom tooLOL</font>
<font size="2">chand must be 8-9 yrs old but looks more,its not her fault its' bcoz she is bhootni's daughterLOL</font>
<font size="2">last que is very difficult but I guess jaggu is a complan boyROFL</font>

Ohhh.you can jump in any convo...

I also think so... but from where bhasm come...and ajab is niharo whom...ROFL

Your other points are valid... Clap
ab iske ans ke liye aur dimag chalana padegaLOLcv's made their all characters brainless and for that we have to use our brains moreLOL

Intrepida_BleuNoir_

ReezaZul Goldie
ReezaZul
ReezaZul

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:04am | IP Logged
thank u 4 good analysis..plez cntinue

n i luv this episde..n eager waitg 4 the next epsde.
.Big smile

Intrepida

Go to top