Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Panthera

Yet again you took the exact same words ...blaaahh...right out of my mouth at the exact same points!๐Ÿ˜†

hahah ๐Ÿ˜† 
vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Lovely post Rati๐Ÿ˜Š
I too liked last scene of epi rest was like race btw hakim and ajab that who is more pratap deewana/deewani๐Ÿ˜† no doubt ajab has won and she too excepted that she needs vaid.I was like u should have been realised this long before that u need vaid but ur vaid's name is pratap singh and as now he is in bijo so no worries๐Ÿ˜†that boy was bhago's brother kya?yeh kaha se prakat hua,preleap she didn't have bro and mom too seems sach mein aasman se tapka hain๐Ÿ˜† 
epi was start of many tracks.as praja got married when they were young and now pratap is here in bijo to take her back so its start of their married life,DB is busy in her bhootiyapan so start of typical saas-bahu drama,jalal's gunde on their mission to kill to pratap so direct dushmani of pralal started no third person like BK,start of true and loyal friendship of prakim.so for me this is epi where actual post leap journey has started.
and I was like then what was I watching since 3 months,only variety of games like  anjana-anjani,deewana-deewani,dream-dream...๐Ÿ˜•3 months were total pani mein except pratak bond and patta if we see as per real history.and it's so bad that cv's are not going to do proper justice with end of mu track as no signs of JB's return and for this mein aapse ghrina karti hu cv's๐Ÿ˜ก
well RP was good as always in both look's and expressions and SM too๐Ÿ˜Š I am happy to see real and nice scenes of praja๐Ÿ˜Š finally ajab's sapno ki dukan is gonna close๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by dsm123 - 9 years ago
_BleuNoir_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy tuesday now ๐Ÿ˜†

i like yesterday epi and specially last part... ohh i love sshana there...and as per latest video..many more to come..happy to see praja track...

Who made shiv painting...i should call CID like i called 4 chetak mystry..i think you didnt read that fun post
You can check on link below..๐Ÿ˜†

OVERALL i can enjoy praja coz now in coming epis there is no dream of devdasi..they will be real
And i like HK Tune...
Want to add one more point..now HK becomes devdas in pratap pyar ๐Ÿคฃ
and those 10 assassins also in pratap pyar..that dialog cracked me up ki jaha jaha pratap vha vha hm... ๐Ÿคฃ

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/117623373Edited by meenu7 - 9 years ago
Anaaand thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Intrepida

you're welcome!
Im sure Ajabdeh will be in shock and will become all shy once she knows he is really there!
its about time VB grew a spine!

Indeed she needs to grow a spine ๐Ÿ˜Š And then hopefully she will expose DB :) DB could not even threaten VB theoretically, because VB could threaten her back that she will expose DB's acts.
Crazypheonix008 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Rati! Hope you enjoyed christmas! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Great analysis as usual.
Episode was great! as you said loved the last part. Both RP and SM were great! and yes Rachana was really looking angelic yesterday. No wonder her fans call her angel!๐Ÿ˜Š Now Hakim will become devdaas for Pratap! Seriously these guys should meet up and start up a Pratap fan club ๐Ÿ˜† whose president would undoubtedly be our Pratap deewaani bhootni ke bhakt ki jogan Ajabdeh! ๐Ÿคฃ "Blaah" is the exact word for the DS! Sshana were looking great in the gauna costumes though. I wonder why they didn't retain the red attire for the actual gauna ๐Ÿ˜• Anyway it will be fun to watch when Ajab gets to know that Pratap is actually there ๐Ÿ˜† I'm excited for the upcoming episodes minus the laddoo drama of course!
Crazypheonix008 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meenu7

Happy tuesday now ๐Ÿ˜†

i like yesterday epi and specially last part... ohh i love sshana there...and as per latest video..many more to come..happy to see praja track...

Who made shiv painting...i should call CID like i called 4 chetak mystry..i think you didnt read that fun post ๐Ÿ˜†

OVERALL i can enjoy praja coz now in coming epis there is no dream of devdasi..they will be real
And i like HK Tune...

Yep! CID ki zaroorat hain. Akhir vo painting aai kaise? Bhago ka bhai aaya kaha se? Chaand ki actual age kya hain? DB ne jaggu- the creep  ko kya khilaya ke vo itna bada ho gaya? ๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by Crazypheonix008 - 9 years ago
_BleuNoir_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazypheonix008

Yep! CID ki zaroorat hain. Akhir vo painting aai kaise? Bhago ka bhai aaya kaha se? Chaand ki actual age kya hain? DB ne jaggu- the creep ko kya khilaya ke vo itna bada ho gaya? ๐Ÿคฃ

Oops..you filed so many cases...my CID is working on these cases..when i will get proof i will post ๐Ÿ˜†

vse my Cid team notice that bhago wearing jija clothes green one ๐Ÿ˜•

Vse chetak n khushi m pratap ko jaldi hi pahucha diya bijolia..bechara patta to piche hi rh gya ๐Ÿคฃ
vibrantvibes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crazypheonix008

Yep! CID ki zaroorat hain. Akhir vo painting aai kaise? Bhago ka bhai aaya kaha se? Chaand ki actual age kya hain? DB ne jaggu- the creep  ko kya khilaya ke vo itna bada ho gaya? ๐Ÿคฃ

sorry for my jump in ur convo but I have some answers 
painting ajab ne hi banai hogi when she was lost in her dreamland,she really needs vaid now๐Ÿ˜†
bhago ka bhai has landed from aasman only as preleap she didn't have bro and mom too๐Ÿ˜†
chand must be 8-9 yrs old but looks more,its not her fault its' bcoz she is bhootni's daughter๐Ÿ˜†
last que is very difficult but I guess jaggu is a complan boy๐Ÿคฃ
Smsm18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank's rati for the update ๐Ÿ˜Š
Episode was good i liked it .you are right pratap make's good point,good thought. awww ajabde look's so beautiful and her imagination was so nice . i really liked praja part ,ajabdeh scolding pratap and  tell him follow me and they follow her ๐Ÿ˜† . wasa chhitor walo sa phala pratap bijolia aa gaya kya speed hai .
_BleuNoir_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsm123

<font size="2">sorry for my jump in ur convo but I have some answers</font>

<font size="2">painting ajab ne hi banai hogi when she was lost in her dreamland,she really needs vaid now๐Ÿ˜†</font>
<font size="2">bhago ka bhai has landed from aasman only as preleap she didn't have bro and mom too๐Ÿ˜†</font>
<font size="2">chand must be 8-9 yrs old but looks more,its not her fault its' bcoz she is bhootni's daughter๐Ÿ˜†</font>
<font size="2">last que is very difficult but I guess jaggu is a complan boy๐Ÿคฃ</font>

Ohhh.you can jump in any convo...

I also think so... but from where bhasm come...and ajab is niharo whom...๐Ÿคฃ

Your other points are valid... ๐Ÿ‘