Bharat Ka Veer Putra -Maharana Pratap

India-Forums

Jo Vish pan kare woh Mahadev&Ajabdeh thinks she is going crazy!

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas holiday

lets see what kind of story they throw at us!

Title: Jo Vish pan kare woh Mahadev &Ajabdeh thinks she is going crazy!

we start where we left off with Pratap rejecting HK's proposal, and Pratap&patta leave! 

Pratap makes a good point- that you can not be friends when there is so much mistrust but now HK's guilt and new found trust in Pratap will be the basis of the friendship! so Pratap wants to be friends like we all said that his facial expressions said he wants to be friends! 
It takes time to heal hate and mistrust, its all in the mind, and the mind is a very powerful thing that can sway opinions so you have to give it time!

The royal ladies are leaving for Bijolia! And we see a fb of how VB was given a poison bottle to use to kill Ajabdeh!! 

Poison comes first- when the divine objects were retrienved from great ocean by the demons and the gods, first came poison, and one who can digest vish or poison is the one who is Mahadev; this is a metaphor for all such situations, when you want something good, you have to pay a price, you have to take the poison, digest the troubles and then accept the good! VB has been digesting poison for years but today she is taking that same vish for Ajabdeh, signifiying that before she can get all the good in the world she also has to go thru some trials, and when she passes that phase then she can get the good, jo vish pan kar sakta hai usse hum Mahadev kehte hai!

Comparison to Mahadev- Ajabdeh has been digesting vish for years, the insults and rejection so in theory she has already had the poison and now is going to receive the rewards! Though I dont like VB, she and Ajabdeh are both samant putris and have faced insult for years, but the difference is that VB lives like a servant and drinks poison everyday and AJabdeh lives like a king and commands the respect of her people and drinks the poison everyday! I had compared both of them a while ago but today they are different sides of the same coin! before they were on the same side of the coin because VB had not kept quiet on something that was wrong, but when she did she lost a lot of respect!

here in Bijolia - all the prep is going in full swing, Ajabdeh looks beautiful! 

then we have another dream sequence! Ajabdeh imagines Pratap there at the prep area in bijolia blllaaahhh

then bhago comes and says who are you talking to lol! haha!

the recurring theme today is that Shiv and Shakti are the symbol of love and companionship that a husband and wife should emulate! I would like to add that they are equals, one is not greater than the other, there has to be a balance and that happens with the love that a couple shares for each other! love, respect, trust and loyalty are all the necessary pillars of the relation that ShivShakti share and so should all couples! :)

chakrawati gauna ceremony going on! and here poor AJabdeh keeps seeing Pratap, poor girl! and then she talking out loud about how he shouldnt have left and poor bhago's brother says i didnt go anywhere! awww AJabdeh dear! she keeps seeing Pratap everywhere so her mind is saying that he is going to be here soon!

And here Pratap comes to HB and she is surprised! she is sooo happy, we are happy that he finally came back to bijolia hehe!

when Ajabdeh reaches there, she says omg, i think i need to go to the vaid cuz i may be going crazy!!!! hahah! so funny! she doesnt let Pratap talk and says i know you are my imagination! hehe! and that we will end up fighting, of course dear, thats what couples do, they fight but they make up too!

AJabdeh walks away leaving a confused husband behind hahah!

precap- ladoo ka silsila! blahhh

I liked the second half of the episode, especially the last scene where praja finally meet!!! so cute!

well Happy Monday! 

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

vineeeeasmita24rohinijasrotiahaoua1616MeghaRiyaAnaaandsweetmoginiJasNehaFanrachuroxxxpoeple1234ShadowHeartsReezaZulAutummJaz_*Maleena*Pantheradarkloveriamrashi04Aru_A_zari_...Mirage...sushma_marawidsm123Frozenfantasyuknaik99DimpleAggarwaladiti37ShaNak_RagNa_BleuNoir_twilightlover29

bitblue IF-Dazzler
bitblue
bitblue

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:53am | IP Logged
thanks rati for update

wow pratap already in bijolia this is call fast forward track Clap back to business LOL 
i know why pratap said we can not be friends to HK. HK has excepted pratap his friend but if Pratp says yes HK i am your friend too then HKa will invite him for dawat and that will delay pratap trip to bijolia LOL smart move pratapWink 

i knew it and i have said in some discussion to when ajab will see pratap in real life in bejolia she will say go away you are my dream LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeghaRiyaIntrepida

ShaNak_RagNa IF-Sizzlerz
ShaNak_RagNa
ShaNak_RagNa

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Thanks for the analysis Rati.
I liked the episode. Waiting for tomorrow's episode. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Intrepida

pari0706 IF-Rockerz
pari0706
pari0706

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:33am | IP Logged
OMG poor pratap... finally he sees his wife and can talk nicely to her only to have her shouting at him asking him to go away

MeghaRiyaIntrepida

aditi37 IF-Rockerz
aditi37
aditi37

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
True n agree with u Smileluved the last n 2nd half segment it was funny n cute but most ajab luking a heavenly beauty Embarrassedn luved her so much dat I don't have words 2 explain her expression n the way she was talking it was so nicely done so 4 me she stole the whole episodeTongueshe's a complete package of beauty n brainWink n dey way she was scoldingLOLomg... Dat moment I was like aww... She's really cute n she defo deserve disClap n luved Ssharad expression seriously his expression like disConfusedwat...LOL

Edited by aditi37 - 29 December 2014 at 2:57pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MeghaRiyarachuroxxxdsm123Intrepida

ash41900 Senior Member
ash41900
ash41900

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
yes i loved the whole PrAja part the scenes were beautiful moments Clap even the imaginations !! was literally laughing when Ajabde didn't let Pratap speak n told him to follow her n he did as a husband under the order of his wify

MeghaRiyaIntrepida

RenukaAngel Groupbie
RenukaAngel
RenukaAngel

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the analysis Smile
The episode was good..minus ladoo drama.. LOL
No doubt the direction and creativity is perfect..During Bhago-Chakrapanis marriage.HB imagined Praja wedding..n now in their Gauna Ajab herself imaged them together..I liked this scene a lot..they used same bg music as they used in marriage earlier..!
I hope those 'Men in black' don't spoil their actual Gauna..I know..Ajab's 2 sasumas already planning drama to spil it!

But I liked Prataps idea not to accept friendship proposal..that way they will have close friendship..as history says.!

VB ke muh pe humesha 12 hi baje hote hai..yaar kabhi to usse haste dikhao..such a use less character CVs have creeated!
JB ki entry kab hogi? This q has no answer.. Confused
I think they will suddenly bring JB in..now that MU betn Praja disappeared..VB also feels tht she is guilty..I dont think there is any problem ki VB JB mutually agrees and JB enters...anyways DBs evil.plans are never going tobe revealedin entire lifetime of Pratap...!
Overall...CVs realised that they should run now in terms of storyline..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Intrepida

Intrepida IF-Sizzlerz
Intrepida
Intrepida

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bitblue

thanks rati for update

wow pratap already in bijolia this is call fast forward track Clap back to business LOL 
i know why pratap said we can not be friends to HK. HK has excepted pratap his friend but if Pratp says yes HK i am your friend too then HKa will invite him for dawat and that will delay pratap trip to bijolia LOL smart move pratapWink 

i knew it and i have said in some discussion to when ajab will see pratap in real life in bejolia she will say go away you are my dream LOL

you're welcome!

yes it was a fast forward! lol!
hahhah you are correct Pratap would be delayed for sure if he had accepted!
yup it was in a video segment or something!

Go to top