Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ChuglkhorBander

Morphing OR merging faces of Gautam onto existing (original) pictures from other sources are STRICTLY prohibited on India-forums.com that too when its meant to be sarcastic or indirectly mocking the Gautam. We have taken lot of money from Gautam and it is our responsibility to make him look good. However, mocking other contestants by morphing their pictures like in this thread is allowed.

Topic Closed
BB8 DT

there is a reason you are not dt... and in all three comments off yours u proved it.  But hey I like your humour and effort to post those pics made me laff. See u are a ChuglkhorBander  and I'm a chugalkorchudrail  lol muje  aisi  baton se koi farak  nai partha.  
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Reported your own post🤣
Good to see you carisma😊
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Morphing OR merging faces of Gautam onto existing (original) pictures from other sources are STRICTLY prohibited on India-forums.com that too when its meant to be sarcastic or indirectly mocking the Gautam. We have taken lot of money from Gautam and it is our responsibility to make him look good. However, mocking other contestants by morphing their pictures like in this thread is allowed.

Topic Closed
BB8 DT

This is hilarious🤣
Originally posted by: So-Sweet

Reported your own post🤣
Good to see you carisma😊

😲 Sri is that you? How are you? Long time no see. How is family and work? So glad to see you back.
carisma2 thumbnail

Reported your own post🤣
Good to see you carisma😊

hi... good to see u too. Haha. Lol... better to be the first one to report lol

This is hilarious🤣

There is a actually a history behind it.

BB8 DT  has closed so many topics I created, given warning after warnings. The only reason was those topic were making fun of gautam. Hell my topic has been banned for calling "gauti Bahu" even in BB show they are calling him Gauti bhabhi now. I had a PM war with one of the mods (will remain unnamed but I gave hint above).
It is after all democracy, and I have a right to say what I feel, one way or the other 😆.

I think if someone created a morphed picture topic like this for Gautam instead of upen, that will not last 30 minutes on india forums.

My advice to you is don't let things get to you. Life is too short to fret over things especially e-drama. Take it easy, let some steam out and have a good time without personally getting bothered about things or making a case for change.

Cheers 👍🏼
carisma2 thumbnail

BB8 DT  has closed so many topics I created, given warning after warnings. The only reason was those topic were making fun of gautam. Hell my topic has been banned for calling "gauti Bahu" even in BB show they are calling him Gauti bhabhi now. I had a PM war with one of the mods (will remain unnamed but I gave hint above).
It is after all democracy, and I have a right to say what I feel, one way or the other 😆.

I think if someone created a morphed picture topic like this for Gautam instead of upen, that will not last 30 minutes on india forums.

naturally ... it's understandable.  Sometimes it depends on the context.  Like I said. . I don't mind it.  Any creativity  is entertainment  for me.  I don't  hate upen coz I live Gautam.  I dunt believe  in those tactics. .. they are high school  tactics. I was infact  a upen fan... but after seeing  thru  him and over time I realised upen is bad.  Gautam is a hero in comparison.  My respect for goti  is apart from my hatred  for upen. I don't like fake and trouble makers who bully people for no reason.  I can't stand for it.  He's beyond reason.  
Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules / Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review.

For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum!

Regards,
I-F Development Team