Don't TONT Upen - See His Sad Story first... :( - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
U reported ur own post...Lol, u r too good and howlarious !
🀣
Originally posted by MindIt

U reported ur own post...Lol, u r too good and howlarious !
🀣
Lol Hahaha - Thanks..  πŸ˜†
 Lol did u seriously reported your own post? That's hilarious πŸ€£ and you're right its not upen' s fault that he is brainless, irritating and most EVIL person just as Tanna say's πŸ˜‰ so please don't tont him πŸ˜†.
Originally posted by rita07

Lol did u seriously reported your own post? That's hilarious πŸ€£ and you're right its not upen' s fault that he is brainless, irritating and most EVIL person just as Tanna say's πŸ˜‰ so please don't tont him πŸ˜†.
lol yah - hahaha i did 
I know - he shudn't be tonted for anything esp being evil. lol
Originally posted by carisma2

Ya uptil recently I was and I really was defending him - till I realised man - I'm defending the wrong person.. This guy is senseless and bad.. so I shocked all my mates.. lol

oh well, better late than never rite?! Good you realised.
that is such a sad story..my emotions!!
πŸ˜† One of these days you gana hve me die laughingπŸ˜†Just keep em coming my friend.Atleast that way I get to channelise all my built up anger and hatred for that pain in the butt through your posts.πŸ˜†
Morphing OR merging faces of Gautam onto existing (original) pictures from other sources are STRICTLY prohibited on India-forums.com that too when its meant to be sarcastic or indirectly mocking the Gautam. We have taken lot of money from Gautam and it is our responsibility to make him look good. However, mocking other contestants by morphing their pictures like in this thread is allowed.

Topic Closed
BB8 DT

Originally posted by ChuglkhorBander

This is hilarious. . Thanks for sharing
[QUOTE=ChuglkhorBander] [/Q
UOTE] they shud do something like this for fun.