Don't TONT Upen - See His Sad Story first... :(

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
*Disclaimer  - U can rest ur pretty fingers  - as I have reported my own post 6 times. Am sure he has no more than 5 fans here and 1 extra as a luck charm...  πŸ˜ƒ  - Bec avi avi ppl get really iffy and love pressing the report key*

It is just as I thought... something terrible and sinister must be the reason of such misconduct... miscomprehension and senseless  and unthoughtfull  behaviour.
Upen fell prey at the hands of the hungry hannibal who did this to him ... then you can all know what happened  next with the omelette  resembling mattar.

Please understand that Upen is empty up there hence we see his behaviour as irritating.  
I understand ur Upen ... sorry I mean ur pain ... I can't  even tell you to forgive and forget.. because he is still sitting in the show making faces at Salman and the other contestants and driving the audience mad. So unfortunately  we do not even have the pleasure of forgetting this soon. 

Now with this mystery  over... I will contact sherlock to solve  the more hard case of what went wrong with Karishma. ... 

Edited by carisma2 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annie- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
You reported you own post?! 🀣 🀣 🀣
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
initially i dont like this kind of jokes on people but seriously this guy is really somethg else...i am glad i never like him before as he is proving to be one hell brat...his reasoning is really..i started loving karishma after listening to this man...please dont tont upain
An idle brain is a devils home. Today you have proved that.  πŸ˜†
Everything this Man touches turns to dust. He was doing so good, laying low, doing nothing untill Sonali Raut turned his game upside down with just one sentence. "Yeh itne hafton se nominate nahi hua" and the hilarity ensued since then. πŸ˜†
Edited by TheBoss - 9 years ago
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
ROFLMAO its howlarious post and you reported ur own post howlarious  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£  Edited by --SH7_Sunny-- - 9 years ago
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Cari ur brilliant..πŸ˜†
lobe ur postπŸ˜†
Edited by .Reshama. - 9 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Ann_

You reported you own post?! 🀣 🀣 🀣

Lol - Thanks! 
Hahaha 0 Yah I wanted to beat his fans to it .. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Lol - Mere posts pe hamesha Mods ka aana jaana laga reh tha hai - so thought I'll do everyone a favour πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

Lol - Thanks! 

Hahaha 0 Yah I wanted to beat his fans to it .. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Lol - Mere posts pe hamesha Mods ka aana jaana laga reh tha hai - so thought I'll do everyone a favour πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shrumunj

Haha πŸ˜†

lol thanks.. 
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankusanu

Haha