Beintehaa

India-Forums

Beintehaa
Beintehaa

|Beintehaa ~ 1st Anniversary Celebration| (Page 5)

-Arnisha- IF-Stunnerz
-Arnisha-
-Arnisha-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:11am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Ramya...Mandy.Ohmyjerryworld

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Beautiful thread!! I can't believe its been one year, BI is by far one of the best shows I've watched and I miss it dearly. I never thought I would become such huge fans of Harshad and Preetika but they won me over. BI had a good run, so many memories attached to this show. It will forever be close to my heart.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Ramya..Ohmyjerryworld-Arnisha-

Ohmyjerryworld IF-Sizzlerz
Ohmyjerryworld
Ohmyjerryworld

SDAK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:11am | IP Logged
i miss this show one of the best show HeartDay Dreaming
i am missing   my magical heavenly couple zaya HeartDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Ramya..

-bonbon- IF-Stunnerz
-bonbon-
-bonbon-

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Such a gem of a show Heart Missing Beintehaa every day. Happy one year xx

..Ramya..

d3isLife Groupbie
d3isLife
d3isLife

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
It was am amazing journey of Beintehaaa! Preetika and Harshad left a huge impact in the timespan of 11 months!

..Ramya..

kuls_n Goldie
kuls_n
kuls_n

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
TFS... beinthaa was an amazing storline... missing zaya evryday..

..Ramya..

music_girl IF-Rockerz
music_girl
music_girl

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
I've been watching Beintehaa since approximately one month. The first episode that I watched was on 20 November 2014, the irony..I managed to catch the last ten minutes on 21 Nov and I had made a mental note to try to look for the show online.

What caught my attention was Aaliya's blue dress that she wore and Suraiya. I did not quite understand what was happening but I liked Suraiya, she was so classy and elegant. LOL On the weekend, the episodes were aired again and I managed to see the last three. I kinda liked the whole strategic plan that Suraiya and Aaliya made. I decided to look for the description on wikipedia and was not really satisfied with the summary. LOL 2 weeks later, I was bored, so I decided to search for the first episode which I found was aired on 30 Dec 2013.
I appreciated the high quality of the video and the different backgrounds especially Zain's introduction. It was the first time that I saw Harshad, I am very picky with shows and did not watch many, so I did not know if he was a newcomer. while I liked the first episode, the first ten minutes and then...what made me change my the RiZain scene which was so adorable! The whole gay scenes LOLLOL I loved it and laughed a lot. I also loved the relationship between Osman and Zain. I loved the part where Aaliya was praying for her perfect prince and Zain was shown dancing in the pub. That scene was nicely done.
I was so surprised when Zain was shown as a carefree, immature and irresponsible guy..which I totally loved, his smirk and how he flirted...finally a break from macho man who does not know anything beside manhandling...Wink
Then came Aaliya...I did not think she would be so fiery...how she would win everytime against Zain, go girl and when she slapped that guy Zeeshan...I was officially in love with the show! Tongue She was not a doormat! Finally my prayers were answered...she was beautiful and had a brain...LOLI thought that she would sleep on the floor when Zain said this was his room blah blah blah...but nope...Clap Bravo to scrip writers..I loved the dialogues...almost all...Zain's one liners
And the background music...it was the first time I loved the BG of a show..
Title track and all other music..when Shazia LOL appeared, when Bhopal was shown...everything was so nicely presented...

Loved Shazia, Nafeesa and Fahad, but most of the time, I wanted to kill them...Suraiya and Osman, Ayat and Rizwan, Shabana and Ghulam...even these actors were fabulous!
This is the first show I loved watching and did not stopped watching in the middle..I loved the concept of how firstly they fought for not getting married and then they fought to get married Clap I felt that it ended abruptly but anyway...

c o n g r a t u l a t i o n s   o n   f i r s t  y e a r  o f BeintehaaClap

Edited by music_girl - 30 December 2014 at 9:16pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..Ramya....TitForTat..Uniquely...me-Minion-

..TitForTat.. IF-Rockerz
..TitForTat..
..TitForTat..

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks Everyone! I'm glad that you guys liked the thread, and special thanks to Ramya, for making the thread extraordinarily beautiful! Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Ramya..Uniquely...me

Go to top