Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Thank you for making us relive our dear Beintehaa , Will always love them thank you zaya thank you Harshika . Thank you girls for making this thread and i Hope we keep celebrating every year our journey with Beintehaa !
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Ramya and Avi
Wow fabulous job by both of you
This thread is simply beautiful ...
Loved it a lot ...

Ahh its 30th december ... The day when beintehaa made its entry onscreen
Those memories reviving with this show ...
Just Simply amazing ...

Once again lovely thread :)
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
BEST WAY TO RELIVE THE BEST SHOW EVER...
Ramya and AVI...you rocked it...👏
FABULOUS and BEAUTIFUL..
Thank you so much guys...

And YA...HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BEINTEHAA...😃
Missing you and the cast loads...😭
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ramya this thread is so beautiful.hatts off to your heard work and other also who help.honestly its beautiful.i wish show still continue then celebration would different.but ZaYa and BI is eternal for us.
lovemanankunika thumbnail
I have always lives in dreams of beintehaa in those 11 months but when it was a heartbreaking episode I used to dream bad about my story with my dream man and I used to imagine myself in aliya and my life my prince in zain
Happy anniversary my beintehaa and urs beintehaa
manny136 thumbnail
Wow what a beautiful tribute guys. You did such a wonderful job brought back so many great memories of Beintehaa, Zaya and the rest of the characters. Missing them a lot, even though it was only on for 11 months we got so see such great stuff on the show and got a unforgettable couple in Zaya, great characters like Usman and just a entertaining show in Beintehaa.

HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY BEINTEHAA!!!!!
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Omg can't believe it's the 30th dec it's #1YearAnniversaryOfBeintehaa can't believe it they were on air for 11th months bt still they left a massive impact even after it went off air they were in news everywhere.
It's been a great journey of zain n Aliya right from the beginning to the end we have cried n laughed with them in their journey n bth Zaya will remain in our hearts forever. 
Hats of to the whole team of beintehaa especially Harshad and Preetika they have worked so hard through this 11th months they have been appreciated and recognised for their work even till date they are being praised everywhere it's been a memorable journey I never seen such a great talent in these two debutants they bth have improved massively In their own way . Once again happy 1st anniversary to beintehaa .
ABCDE2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I love memories ZaYa pictures, it's very beautiful pictures! It was strange only 11 months! I wish Beintehaa co casts and team reunion together for party cake!

HAPPY 1st ANNIVERSARY BEINTEHAA!!!
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Superb Thread and Mind blowing work...!!!
The whole journey flashed in front of my eyes I  few minutes. A carefree chilled out dude Zain and Innocent Calm Composed Yet Bold Girl Aaliya just rocked our life for 11 months.I remember the day first epsd went onair.This forum was like a graveyard but with in a week we completed 18 pages and then there was no looking back.New members kept joining and we became giant ZaYa fandom.

From bottom of my heart I would like to thank Harshad Arora Preetika Rao Farhan Sir and COLORS for giving us Beintehaa. ...!!!!
Shanaya__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful thread guys(: 
Missing Beintehaa alot<3