Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar
Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

McNeeli ... Ragini : Ex-Action (Page 4)

columbia IF-Dazzler
columbia
columbia

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
It was a fantastic episode total dhamakedaar 

LOVED :::: Neil's dialogues to Aman about being a good husband dude! Yeh tum keh rahe ho????? All his lines about saath nibhana etx hahahah!! Like 4 fingers point back at you! 
Neil's burning hurt - when he watches aman with his hand around Ragini and supporting her 
Also aman saying I told her exactly the way you told me and she got it! 'Twas a like a slap on Neil's face 

HATED::: Pam's rubbish monologue if you guys notice it is a shot they have taken with just her and the rest have added dialogues later I mean we could do without her at all thanks
And what the hell was Nivedita feeling Neil all over gimme a break!!! Like it's a strip show and Neil has come to her shirtless right there in the balcony please!!! Just disgusting she has NO ROLE what crap

LIKED:: but am afraid ekta will ruin it - Aman loves Ragini - he knows his place - what I like is this character has spine - I was very afraid they will make him a bumbling idiot (which they had done in the episodes where he proposed to R) I like where he basically stood up for himself at the canteen and at The house 

DONT know about the whole Arav birthday thing - why do they make the friend wear a false stomach 
Sometimes Ekta cvs are beyond me! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ronitfanpoetic

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by columbia

It was a fantastic episode total dhamakedaar 

LOVED :::: Neil's dialogues to Aman about being a good husband dude! Yeh tum keh rahe ho????? All his lines about saath nibhana etx hahahah!! Like 4 fingers point back at you! 
Neil's burning hurt - when he watches aman with his hand around Ragini and supporting her 
Also aman saying I told her exactly the way you told me and she got it! 'Twas a like a slap on Neil's face 

HATED::: Pam's rubbish monologue if you guys notice it is a shot they have taken with just her and the rest have added dialogues later I mean we could do without her at all thanks
And what the hell was Nivedita feeling Neil all over gimme a break!!! Like it's a strip show and Neil has come to her shirtless right there in the balcony please!!! Just disgusting she has NO ROLE what crap

LIKED:: but am afraid ekta will ruin it - Aman loves Ragini - he knows his place - what I like is this character has spine - I was very afraid they will make him a bumbling idiot (which they had done in the episodes where he proposed to R) I like where he basically stood up for himself at the canteen and at The house 

DONT know about the whole Arav birthday thing - why do they make the friend wear a false stomach 
Sometimes Ekta cvs are beyond me! 

I was also wondering the same yesterday. Poor guy is so uncomfortable Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkYacolumbia

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Hahaha Ashwin is very young in real life.. It's to make him look older. Loool
poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:10am | IP Logged
I know. Actually, i like the Karan and Dimpy scenes - they are there to ease the tension, and as of yet, they are sweet together. And funny. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

ronitfan IF-Stunnerz
ronitfan
ronitfan

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Yeah.. And unconditional friends :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poetic

Go to top