Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

McNeeli ... Ragini : Ex-Action

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Ok that was another high octane showdown between the Exes 

-- McNeeli fumed finding out Ragini was selling her house and asked why she couldnt ask for help. Ragini fumed in turn telling him she will do what she needs to .. her life.. her rules, no ex or current interference allowed. McNeeli reminded her .. of her EGO and said.. she will sell all and stand on road but not relent and ask for help. Ragini tells him off.

Past & Present clash

-- McNeeli comes to Aman and fumes on him for caring more for veggies than his own wife. Aman asks the matter but McNeeli fumes further telling him how can he be so unaware of his own wifes financial problems. Aman tells McNeeli to hold the horses and says he knows his duties and role in Raginis life.

Sharing is caring

-- Aman fumes on Ragini for treating him like a stranger and reminds her of their friendship and says sharing is caring. He tells her he will fund Neesi's wedding and if she doesnt listen, he will tell all to McNeeli.

Ragini relented and Aman made her realize that he is with her in all her troubles. When she broke down, he hugged her.

Hug-a-thon

-- Well seems like it was time to hug in todays episode. We watch Aman hug Ragini and McNeeli watching it, remember the past and sulk

Nivedita almost hugging McNeeli and Ragini watching and sulking. 

Drool on: McNeeli is super yummy in his Angry-Young-Man avatar ðŸ˜Ž

Aaiyoo moment: Aman while conveying Raginis revised decision to McNeeli puts his hand on her shoulder & even holds her hand. ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜¡

Precap: McNeeli gets handsy as he grabs Ragini in a sunsan sa kamra and tells her.. it hurts.. well it hurts him too 

Edited by Armu4eva - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Good episode so far :) 
Jais1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Today episode was really good.
Neil, how much he was fuming, he was anger when he come to know that she is going to sell her home for nishi marriage. His anger showed how much he still care for ragini and his first thought was if she will sell her home where she live. Awww so nice.
And last scene was too good. First neil got jealous to see ragini with aman. He was consoling her and second when ragini saw neil with nivedita. She was also jealous.
I loved their bg song. It was so awesome .loved it.
S0nalii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing episode atleast aftr nivedita's entry dis is superb epi. Though i didnt like nivedita's act towards neil bt she make ragini jealous, so i like it.
ronitfan thumbnail
Really good episode and lovely start to the week..
More than he cares for his wedding, the first thing he talked to her about were her memories and the house.. aww!! 

Deeply in love :)
DivI10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice episode.. Aman such a nice person as a frnd he was so care for ragini.. NR jealously scenes worth to watch i missed the pre-cap..

I don't no why i can't like Ur post even after i tried lot.. lovely review..
amazingneira thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
explosive episode.
They have started using musical song!!

Loving it.
Edited by aati1429 - 9 years ago
ronitfan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: divyarnav

nice episode.. Aman such a nice person as a frnd he was so care for ragini.. NR jealously scenes worth to watch i missed the pre-cap..

I don't no why i can't like Ur post even after i tried lot.. lovely review..

omg watch the precap!!!! ðŸ˜³
luvrr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh god...aman touched her thrice...neil anger was fuming...n simultaneous bg...
mene bhi khud me sanam toofan sameta hua...

superb episode...
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Today's episode was full Monday Dhamaka Episode!!
Full of heart breaking performances!!
Ronit stole the episode today!
Loved Aman as a true friend, but somewhere i felt for him... Yeh aurar bhi na dono latkaya nova hai lolz...

Precap jaan lewa, can't wait to watch tomorrow's episode!

MB