Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Want Ranveer ASAP! (Page 3)

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Petrichorlove

Agreed. Although we got a little more from the precap. For the first time, I saw something akin to hatred in Ranveer's eyes for Ishani. little unsettling

She should join the dots and tell the truth about Chirag attempting to rape her ASAP.
Ishaani this time broke something more than just his heart. It was trust that she broke unknowingly. But again as I said before we'll have to wait for a little while to see and understand Ranveer. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_priyaa_

J-O-E-B-O-Y IF-Dazzler
J-O-E-B-O-Y
J-O-E-B-O-Y

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _priyaa_

Yeah..today we might not get to see Ranveer in action more..but over all it was a good episode & yeah i too waiting 4 tomorrow..& u know 2day i could not stop my laugh when Ranveer said jhooti to Ishani..sorry guyz..actually it reminded me another hospital scene wher Ranveer said to Ishani ,"chal jhooti..abhi tak toh mere liye itne mote mote aasoon baha rahi thi aur..." that scene was soo cute...Will miss old Ranveer a lot..don't know when RV will change to Ranveer/..

haha..there..you said it...even i was also thinking the same...the same "chuti" dialogue came to my mind...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tinytoes_priyaa_

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Joe, Ranveer will be doing most of the things which don't belong to his real character. Get used to it. Acha lagega. XD

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tinytoes_priyaa_nebuna

Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elvish_Hobbit

Joe, Ranveer will be doing most of the things which don't belong to his real character. Get used to it. Acha lagega. XD

haha...look i will be rather enjoying it ... our kharoos Ranveer.BlushingEmbarrassedLOL

You know the beginning sequence that the CVs gave us of Ishveer love confessionEmbarrassed... it was there for some reason...LOL

Edited by Marigold_09 - 29 December 2014 at 11:17am
nebuna IF-Rockerz
nebuna
nebuna

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elvish_Hobbit

I hope they concentrate more on RV s thought process now and his reason for his anger towards ishani.
tinatartari IF-Rockerz
tinatartari
tinatartari

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Tomorrow elvish ur wish of seeing ranveer bck in action might come true..
I loved him callng jhooti,dhokey baaz..never heard rv saying such cheap words before LOL
U r right this isnt ranveer at all..this isnt rv even..bt still its smthng refreshing to see a ttly new avataar of this character..i really dnt knw much abt shakti's previous ventures as i ve nt seen any other than math bt i cn say this wud b by far the best if cvs keep it up like tat cx i m sensing rv's character z gonna b ruined v v soon...hope cvs prove me wrong..

Edited by tinatartari - 29 December 2014 at 11:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_priyaa_

Go to top