Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Want Ranveer ASAP!

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
These tiny glimpses of Ranveer and the same precap is not enough! Hoped to see Ranveer tonight but...never mind. It was a good episode. Especially Ishaani taking a stand for Ranveer and answering the questions of media persons. Shanaila k bhaiya, go and switch on your tv and see the truth. And do something eco plus society friendly- kill that Chirkut. Sabka bhala ho jayega. The beginning scene of Ishveer was amazing. Really loved it. Wish it was a truth and not just a dream of Ishaani's. The same precap annoyed me. Arey yar, kuch toh different hona chahiye tha! Okay, now waiting for tomorrow. My excitement didn't really pay off. I, for the first time, desperately waited for an episode and got baba ji ka thullu. Meh!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well we did get two additional words in precap...πŸ˜†

Ranveer calling Ishaani jhooti and dhokebaaz after throwing water on her face...

am wondering though that will Ishaani be still clueless after this that why Ranveer called her as such and that there must be some reasoning that he called her as such and his attitude is changed bcz of something...πŸ€”
Edited by Marigold_09 - 9 years ago
Petrichorlove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agreed. Although we got a little more from the precap. For the first time, I saw something akin to hatred in Ranveer's eyes for Ishani. little unsettling
She should join the dots and tell the truth about Chirag attempting to rape her ASAP. 
Edited by Petrichorlove - 9 years ago
JonMoxley thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Don't worry Elvish tomorrow u get to see ranveer nicely
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Petrichorlove

Agreed. Although we got a little more from the precap. For the first time, I saw something akin to hatred in Ranveer's eyes for Ishani. little unsettling

She should join the dots and tell the truth about Chirag attempting to rape her ASAP. 

yes...my point too...
J-O-E-B-O-Y thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
haha...i expected this...i was expecting that they  will show the same precap...
arey...who will get cured within a day ???? and that too for a gun shot...πŸ˜†...
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Elvish I have always wanted him to hate ishani but the way and magnitude of hate is disturbing.
This is character assassination.Now with Rv MU let RV clear it himself and not ishani proving her innocence.
_priyaa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Marigold_09

Well we did get two additional words in precap...πŸ˜†

Ranveer calling Ishaani jhooti and dhokebaaz after throwing water on her face...

am wondering though that will Ishaani be still clueless after this that why Ranveer called her as such and that there must be some reasoning that he called her as such and his attitude is changed bcz of something...πŸ€”

Well said mari..Elvish u should notice that we got two additional words jhooti & dhokebaaz..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: BondlockeRJoE

haha...i expected this...i was expecting that they will show the same precap...

arey...who will get cured within a day ???? and that too for a gun shot...πŸ˜†...

yeah! They could show time passing fast or something. I'm sure he'll come back tomorrow but not because he is well but probably to "show" Ishaani that the pain of bullet is nothing compared to the one she gave him. This is why he'd be discharged from the hospital within one day or two. Remember Ishaani has fasted for two days? It'll be second day he'll come back.
tinytoes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol...those 2 words were good enough😭 NOT! ..have to wait another 24 hours til next episode..will have to keep myself busy til then,,haha