New Banner !! [CAPS ADDED] (Page 3)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

@Sanju 

Thank u sooo much Dear . Tere bina kya hota mera Hug . Yes Actually Ria isbeen shown emotional and too sensitive from Day 1 And May be thatzz why she cries very fast . She will need some time to adjust .

Hahaa Baalike Humko Ranvir-Soniya doobaara milne waale hai . Madhura Naik (Soniya of Bidaai) will be entering in the show as negative lead . Only Differnece will be There Ranvir was in love with her , Here Abhi will not be in love and is already married ..Mazaaa aayega LOLWink . So Obviously RiYu will have to face tough time in their relationship .

hahah yeah I saw...I was like uff...yeh baar baar kyu aati hai...everytime she has been after kinny! kyun!!!! haha...now she is a possesive lover...negative...omg..this is gonna be darr style Shocked yahaan k-k-k-kiran nahin a-a-a-abhi hoga ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinSanj

Originally posted by moniluvskinshuk

@Sanju 

Thank u sooo much Dear . Tere bina kya hota mera Hug . Yes Actually Ria isbeen shown emotional and too sensitive from Day 1 And May be thatzz why she cries very fast . She will need some time to adjust .

Hahaa Baalike Humko Ranvir-Soniya doobaara milne waale hai . Madhura Naik (Soniya of Bidaai) will be entering in the show as negative lead . Only Differnece will be There Ranvir was in love with her , Here Abhi will not be in love and is already married ..Mazaaa aayega LOLWink . So Obviously RiYu will have to face tough time in their relationship .

hahah yeah I saw...I was like uff...yeh baar baar kyu aati hai...everytime she has been after kinny! kyun!!!! haha...now she is a possesive lover...negative...omg..this is gonna be darr style Shocked yahaan k-k-k-kiran nahin a-a-a-abhi hoga ROFL

Buwhahaaa I so can imagine her calling Abhi like a-a-a-abhi ShockedROFL . I love Psycho Characters LOLWink...hahhahahaa  .Kyonki main bhi unme se ek hun when it comes to Kinny Evil SmileROFL

Go to top