Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The cat and mouse game continues.....Dec 29th (Page 4)

ssrdj IF-Rockerz
ssrdj
ssrdj

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanraya

Thanks Sarita, god knows what they are planning with this idiotic track, show is getting ridiculous day by day, story is not moving at all, it is just going in circles, I am just sick of all the negativity and senseless tracks. It seems like KV is a guest actor, Aahil's character is ruined completely,they have successfully butchered it, he has no role to play, just an idiot dumb husband with two wives, Dead I feel sorry for Sahil, how we loved them dearly, what have they come to, where is the passion gone, god knows who is this idiot writing the story. It is just amaizng that still they are getting good trps, I am just so amazed with people's taste. Seems like people love torture and saas bahu saga, QH has lost its charm, it was such a different story but now its just like many other shows..ConfusedDeadAngry .I seriously think, if they do not know how to write a good story/tracks then they should just end it and save us all...

You are welcome

And agreed with you. They have killed Aahil's character and the essence of Sahil

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zahrazarmicshy

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Thanks for the quick update! Honestly we have been going around in circles for a while! Rehan comes n we get excited but nothing happens! Billi's plan is quite obvious so idk y there is so much pondering over it lol Instead of romance n drama we have comedy... Idk who looks worse in all of this, the twins or Tanu! What kind of battle for revenge is this lol n Aahil needs to use those brains he claimed to have a while back... In the car when he tells Rehan, I have brains but no heart! Honestly that Aahil was better than what we have now lol I personally love SaHil but I want Sanam to leave him after all of this. He needs to earn her love n she needs her fire back! I really hope there is so,e purpose for the drama tomorrow lol Anway thanks again!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

micshytastahninssrdjMs.Sherlocked

Danitrini Goldie
Danitrini
Danitrini

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssrdj

Originally posted by fanraya

Thanks Sarita, god knows what they are planning with this idiotic track, show is getting ridiculous day by day, story is not moving at all, it is just going in circles, I am just sick of all the negativity and senseless tracks. It seems like KV is a guest actor, Aahil's character is ruined completely,they have successfully butchered it, he has no role to play, just an idiot dumb husband with two wives, Dead I feel sorry for Sahil, how we loved them dearly, what have they come to, where is the passion gone, god knows who is this idiot writing the story. It is just amaizng that still they are getting good trps, I am just so amazed with people's taste. Seems like people love torture and saas bahu saga, QH has lost its charm, it was such a different story but now its just like many other shows..ConfusedDeadAngry .I seriously think, if they do not know how to write a good story/tracks then they should just end it and save us all...

You are welcome

And agreed with you. They have killed Aahil's character and the essence of Sahil

Ohh, WOW!! It's scary YOU feel that way. I guess i'm the only one left who does not think they've killed SAHIL's essence. OYEE... Sad. 
SheAish Senior Member
SheAish
SheAish

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:13am | IP Logged
What kind of lame revenge drama is this????...First they get rid of the biggest evidence they have of Asya murder...everything in the old asya room...and then they just keep waiting around for Tanveer to strike... and Sunehri does not have the smartness to stay in the room while Sanam is also out in the mansion...

btw what is the use of keeping the twins a secret???...wait i get it...so that Ahil can appear like a brainless fool a bit longer and Rehan can come across as such a good natured person while defending Sanam/Sunehri when faced with the scheamings of Tanveer...Clap
Too bad that some of us still remember that Rehan is the only person who could easily change the dynamics of Tanveer and her scheemings...

As for Ahil, I think its high time that KVB site creative differences..., how much more humiliation would his character face before he call it quits...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JShuklamicshyssrdjRaingoddessMs.Sherlocked

micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:33am | IP Logged
I also think it was Seher jusldging by those expressions n clothes, but haaye Rehan, these guy know how to carry off bright shades n looking absolutely gorgeous, Embarrassed
Junoon is finally gaining momentum, i like Sanam like thiz, not crying but affirming her position, i really hope they keep on with SaHil like this, small meanigful confrontations rather than out of place forced n fake emotions 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raingoddess

THE_BOSS Senior Member
THE_BOSS
THE_BOSS

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SheAish

What kind of lame revenge drama is this????...First they get rid of the biggest evidence they have of Asya murder...everything in the old asya room...and then they just keep waiting around for Tanveer to strike... and Sunehri does not have the smartness to stay in the room while Sanam is also out in the mansion...

btw what is the use of keeping the twins a secret???...wait i get it...so that Ahil can appear like a brainless fool a bit longer and Rehan can come across as such a good natured person while defending Sanam/Sunehri when faced with the scheamings of Tanveer...Clap
Too bad that some of us still remember that Rehan is the only person who could easily change the dynamics of Tanveer and her scheemings...

As for Ahil, I think its high time that KVB site creative differences..., how much more humiliation would his character face before he call it quits...

abosolutely right... it is  about time he should seriously talk to gul khan or who so ever incharge of this show...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JShuklamicshy

Sanjhari IF-Dazzler
Sanjhari
Sanjhari

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
yah finally twins idea is working
I wonder how will sanam 2 plan to kill sanam 1 after knowing the truth, as per spoilers
killing with flower allergy... really billi officially lost it
but loved the way she was trapped in her own plan...
sylvia99 IF-Dazzler
sylvia99
sylvia99

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
This will continue for a definite period till they something have new idea.

Go to top