Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The cat and mouse game continues.....Dec 29th (Page 3)

ssrdj IF-Rockerz
ssrdj
ssrdj

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suku_SwaRon

The best title sarita. You said it all. Let us see what happens tomorrow. Rehan is also back. Thanks Sarita

Thanks

Yea lets wait for tomorrow

fanraya IF-Dazzler
fanraya
fanraya

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by evedallas1

Thanks ! seriously they want to play this game again ?! The show is getting seriously boring with Tanveer winning the big batles and Sanam losing at the end of the day. We all know Aahil the stupid little boy will choose his Ammi over Sanam (his true love) Cry. Again negativity negativity negativity ! We already saw many tracks like this why are they bothering us with the same repeated stories ! Angry 

The thing is why is not bother to ask himself who try to kill Sanam BEFORE she "escapes" from their nikaah ? Who put poison in her drink? Who BLAST HER CAR ? this is not important ? It seems to me he doesn't care at all! in fact he simply forgot about it and now he wants sanam to stay away because she "hurts" his mommy (who doesn't give a damn about him at the end of the day). He is hurt ? so what Sanam is hurt too. She goes trough hell for the past months but she doesn't let the past cloud her judgement !  We can see who loves who ! "I love you my butt" ! Confused You don't give a damn about your wife Aahil ! You are a weak man who can't even protect his own wife and property

Sanam deserves someone better ! Hell she deserves someone like REHAN ! I'm a huge fan of Aahil but now his character is more and more degraded and frankly stupid. He is just a pawn in this game of power! But still He accuses Sanam but deep down we know and he knows she is not the type of girl to commit a crime like this. I'm fed up of Aahil behaviour ! He is blind by Tanveer venon and revenge. I will be happy if he throw sanam out of the house like this she may reconsider their relationship! Sanam should take a stand and stop being so nice and understanding ! it's driving me crazy ! Dead  Redemption track is not even enough ! He will need a century to repair the damage he did to his couple.
@ bold, absolutely agree, they have butchered Aahil's character so much, have no words.. it is getting ridiculous, as if he has no role, but to play an idiot dumb husband of two wives, really disgusting. There is absolutely no story left, One can see even the actors are bored.I can not see the same spark in Sahil scenes, somewhere something is lost..Confused 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

evedallas1tejaswiemicshytastahninssrdjMrDarcyfan

ssrdj IF-Rockerz
ssrdj
ssrdj

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rockofages

i think tanveer,faiz,haya and khala-khalu pays the producers for giving them maximum  screen space...lol...

Tanveer and khala khalu getting maximum screen space so does Ra Ha Fa...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

THE_BOSS

ssrdj IF-Rockerz
ssrdj
ssrdj

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Enigmatic_Angel

QH is all about how Villain succeeds atlast! the hero is just there for namesake..this is what i hv learnt watching this show!!
Atleast  the cv's giving some screenspace to aahil, wahi bahut badi baat hai!! in this cat and mouse game..

but loved the small junoon moment though! Heart

Atleast they are giving small Sahil junoon daily,...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Orla..flora212

Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:31am | IP Logged
I was watching Anand movie instead today LOL But caught the episode by switching channels and thank god I saw the Junoon moment though.
You realise the things as in plans they showed today were seemed a bit rushed? I mean like they want to end this soon? Coz Aahil changed his clothes so many times! LOL He was wearing a cream Kurta while saving Ammi then while flower incident he had a jeans and white blue shirt and tomorrow a yellow coat?!! So fast he is changing clothes why?!! LOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyfanrayaAGirlHasNoNamessrdjRaingoddessMrDarcyfanflora212

ssrdj IF-Rockerz
ssrdj
ssrdj

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sana--

Thanks sari.

I think seher enjoy her holidays in IM and sanam becoming mahaan n ready to sacrifice her love so we stop expect sahil CryLOL

P.S.aahil still didn't ask sanam where she went on nikah day uff Angry

You are welcome

@ bold...Hero without brains and reasoning ability

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

ssrdj IF-Rockerz
ssrdj
ssrdj

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prags_Sociopath

I was watching Anand movie instead today LOL But caught the episode by switching channels and thank god I saw the Junoon moment though.
You realise the things as in plans they showed today were seemed a bit rushed? I mean like they want to end this soon? Coz Aahil changed his clothes so many times! LOL He was wearing a cream Kurta while saving Ammi then while flower incident he had a jeans and white blue shirt and tomorrow a yellow coat?!! So fast he is changing clothes why?!! LOLLOL

I guess everyone is in a rush for celebrating new year...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyMrDarcyfanMs.Sherlockedflora212

fanraya IF-Dazzler
fanraya
fanraya

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Thanks Sarita, god knows what they are planning with this idiotic track, show is getting ridiculous day by day, story is not moving at all, it is just going in circles, I am just sick of all the negativity and senseless tracks. It seems like KV is a guest actor, Aahil's character is ruined completely,they have successfully butchered it, he has no role to play, just an idiot dumb husband with two wives, Dead I feel sorry for Sahil, how we loved them dearly, what have they come to, where is the passion gone, god knows who is this idiot writing the story. It is just amaizng that still they are getting good trps, I am just so amazed with people's taste. Seems like people love torture and saas bahu saga, QH has lost its charm, it was such a different story but now its just like many other shows..ConfusedDeadAngry .I seriously think, if they do not know how to write a good story/tracks then they should just end it and save us all...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyssrdjMrDarcyfan

Go to top