India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Was Sonali High today (Page 5)

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
it's nothing new that she behaves like bonkers.
 Initial days she even couldn't walk properly.
 I'm surprised to see her popularity. just by showing attitude, arrogance, not doing any task properly, breaking BB rules again and again, if one can gain popularity then every one should do this formula.
Salman and BB sure are protecting her. When Karish said she voted Ali cause she didn't want to make her captain for the second time, salman said you dislike sonali so much. but when Sonali gave her 0 out of 10 Salman didn't ask her that's much of hate for Karishma!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthibMoon-Sparkle..Sakura..vibg

vibg IF-Rockerz
vibg
vibg

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

I'm surprised to see her popularity. just by showing attitude, arrogance, not doing any task properly, breaking BB rules again and again, if one can gain popularity then every one should do this formula.
Salman and BBsureare protecting her. When Karish said she voted Ali cause she didn't want to make her captain for the second time, salman said you dislike sonali so much. but when Sonali gave her 0 out of 10 Salman didn't ask her that's much of hate for Karishma!

So true. Finally.. Other people can see the partiality. Ok for aonali to call karishma jhopaD patti wali but not ok for karishma to call her village girl! Ok for sonali to have a loser captaincy but everyrhin karishma did.. Is a science experiment!

Sonali is disgustingly evil and desperately being portrayed as a sweet little thing!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sakura..sohara

vibg IF-Rockerz
vibg
vibg

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moon-Sparkle

yes oh gosh! what in the world was going on with her??Shockedshe was acting so freakin weird...
i bet if someone had poked her like this..she would've bit back lolLOL

Too funny..bingo!

..Sakura..sohara

vibg IF-Rockerz
vibg
vibg

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladyDanger

Salman and BBsureare protecting her. When Karish said she voted Ali cause she didn't want to make her captain for the second time, salman said you dislike sonali so much. but when Sonali gave her 0 out of 10 Salman didn't ask her that's much of hate for Karishma!

@bold: They sure do! Dippy said it out loud today to Salman on his face! That was hilariousLOL! Dippy is really dibang! But i think even Salman was feeling embarrassed today.

OMG salman's reaction was hilarious when sonali asked him where are u taking me!!! He looked embarrassed and was trying to ignore looking at her over the top overacting!! It was quite a big put off!! Here's on of the looks of the beautiful sonali that might haunt u forever!

No please. Its almost nighty night time in US. I do want to sleep. I remember how she looked at salman. Salman rolled his eyes when she said.. Where u taking me!   As much as i dislike dimpy.. But sometimes she is munhphat like karish. She goes aapki favorite hai sonali isiliye aaye hain.. Something like that. I burst out laughing.

keerthib..Sakura..

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibg

Salman and BB sure are protecting her. When Karish said she voted Ali cause she didn't want to make her captain for the second time, salman said you dislike sonali so much. but when Sonali gave her 0 out of 10 Salman didn't ask her that much of hate for Karishma!

So true. Finally.. Other people can see the partiality. Ok for aonali to call karishma jhopaD patti wali but not ok for karishma to call her village girl! Ok for sonali to have a loser captaincy but everyrhin karishma did.. Is a science experiment!

Sonali is disgustingly evil and desperately being portrayed as a sweet little thing!!

Almost two episodes Salman took to prosecute Karishma. if she was reluctant then why everybody complained that she was  nagging and irritating. People intentionally broke rules to trouble her. she can't beat them with stick.

jhopar patti indicates bad, but village girl does not indicate bad.

Salman doesn't spare Upen and Karishma for just a small mistake, but ignores everybody's mistake. 
Why Upen suddenly became nasty! salman compelled him, made him morally weak.

Ilovemsk IF-Dazzler
Ilovemsk
Ilovemsk

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
its her eyes -_-

Edited by Ilovemsk - 29 December 2014 at 7:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

keerthib

tina59 IF-Sizzlerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
oh c'mon she was having loads of fun, she was tired of being the victim of bullying, she took the other way .
fun is the term i would use

TheSmurfsWorldYatri

bollykudi Senior Member
bollykudi
bollykudi

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
LOL She always acts so strange. The way she walks or reacts to what people are saying. She seems so dazed off. I hope she actually smokes her cigs instead of sniffing it 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jessi_ukvibgsohara

Go to top