pata nahin kya hua hai

yesterday infact she was good i mean she was active

but today towards the end she was overdoing it a little bit
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: -boyfriend-

@Topic Starter!

OMG I have been saying the same for SO long! Infact my warning levels have now increased to 60% and I can't make any new topics and restriction to 15posts per day ALL because of Sonali and me trying to make a point! Trying to tell others the obvious truth!

I am SO happy to see intelligent people like yourself who notice the same as you!

Ps. On a completely different note, whoever is in your dp pic is HOT! So good to see good looking guys who aren't celebrities or related to glamour in anyway! Look after the good looks! :D

I"ve commented on this too in the past. finally.. the girl is losing it and it's becoming obvious.  

@vibg too long without her fav candy is enough to drive her crazy! Hopefully she gets her special candy soon!

Do you like my new name change?
I really thought she has smoked crack or something of that sort!!!
Gawd the faces she was making were Honestly really scary!!!! The face she made when Salman said sonali ur luck is so good and sonali turned into some chudail and looked like she was possessed!!! Oh my gawd those creepy eyes!!! Maybe her chudail friend had possesed her!!! 😲

It was really weird!!! **shivers**
vibg thumbnail

@vibg too long without her fav candy is enough to drive her crazy! Hopefully she gets her special candy soon!

Do you like my new name change?

Yes u r right.  Hopefully party and candy new years eve!

I don't know ur prev name.. Sorry!
Edited by vibg - 9 years ago
vibg thumbnail
Originally posted by: jessi_uk

I really thought she has smoked crack or something of that sort!!!
Gawd the faces she was making were Honestly really scary!!!! The face she made when Salman said sonali ur luck is so good and sonali turned into some chudail and looked like she was possessed!!! Oh my gawd those creepy eyes!!! Maybe her chudail friend had possesed her!!! 😲

It was really weird!!! **shivers**

Today.. Her makeup was scarier than ever b4.  I too saw that look. Was scary! When she asked salman.. Where u taking me, letsgoparty!  Salman rolled his eyes ki baap bachaso koi.  

She is not bindaas.. She is immature dumb vengeful ugly, lustful person.. Inside and out! 
Vibg my previous name was Gumrah...
vibg thumbnail

Vibg my previous name was Gumrah...

New name is cool too.  Btw.. Who is ur fav?
-FeistyPhoenix- thumbnail
Shez always high on something illegal 😆 Today she just had an overdose and sounded a lot more wasted than usual 😆 
She speaks, talks, walks like a total cheapster !! and its almost sad how shez hell bent on embarrassing herself and coming off as characterless as possible ðŸ¤£
vibg thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Sakura..

Shez always high on something illegal 😆 Today she just had an overdose and sounded a lot more wasted than usual 😆 

She speaks, talks, walks like a total cheapster !! and its almost sad how shez hell bent on embarrassing herself and coming off as characterless as possible ðŸ¤£

Bang on.. BB ke baad kyaa future reh jayega... B-grade kyaa D-grade straight to video movies tak nahin milengi.   Really cheapo girl and total mental case with nothing presentable.   Today she seemed sooo despo to party and missing boos and all kinds of candy.  No dedication.. Kahanian se bollywood ke khwab dekh rahi hai?